What's new

RPG [Amatsuchiya] サキクエ / Saki Quest (RJ088540)

Status
Not open for further replies.

imabaka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Saki Quest (Out now!!!!)

Tried that but it just gives me a yes or no question and no matter what I choose nothing happens. No just ends conversation and yes makes her say something to the effect of not wanting to do it......maybe I have the title but I don't think I do........

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Tried that but it just gives me a yes or no question and no matter what I choose nothing happens. No just ends conversation and yes makes her say something to the effect of not wanting to do it......maybe I have the title but I don't think I do........
Well, if she's saying no, then your lewdness mustn't be high enough, or there's another title you need before you get the sow one. Or, maybe you haven't had enough sex with the orc in the farm. Dunno.

hassam

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How do i get to the underground city?

YandereKun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How do i get to the underground city?
Beat all of the previous dungeons.. This includes the forest, the two buildings with the david star in the main city, then the gang stronghold on the highway, and finally the two dungeons with the david star in the other city.

This unlocks the final dungeon, which is part of the underground city. It's inside the building with the gate blocking it.

Last edited:

H1gh4ly3r

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This took me a bit of time to figure out, but to actually get the title, you need to revisit him WITHOUT your slave collar on. Then he will let you back in.

hassam

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Beat all of the previous dungeons.. This includes the forest, the two buildings with the david star in the main city, then the gang stronghold on the highway, and finally the two dungeons with the david star in the other city.

This unlocks the final dungeon, which is part of the underground city. It's inside the building with the gate blocking it.

Thank you.

Is there anything special about the gang hideout because i killed the boss inside and it is not showing up as cleared (the star beside it is still green).

YandereKun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This took me a bit of time to figure out, but to actually get the title, you need to revisit him WITHOUT your slave collar on. Then he will let you back in.
Actually, I stand corrected. I didn't look down far enough.

You have to unlock up to scene 3 with the ogres.. which is only possible with 800+ pervertedness / wisdom.. after that, just talk to him and he'll let you in.

Thank you.

Is there anything special about the gang hideout because i killed the boss inside and it is not showing up as cleared (the star beside it is still green).
Yeah.. You need to either be raped, or go left and up to the jail cell where they keep you. There's a chest in there with a memory card. You need that to advance the story.

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Edit: Well, I revisited thug's hideout and found the new boss... So, continuing.

Anyone know what the slave arena champion title does for you other than reduce your stats? There's a hint that it does something nice?

Last edited:

Ayumi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Also having troubles getting the Sow title. Get the choices, but none of them lead to anything, have near max lewdness, the only orc scenes I can get are if I lose the fight to those two orcs again. Before it used to just be one orc doing things to her from behind, now it's one from behind and one in front, can't get any more scenes than this.

Edit: Just went and got captured a few more times, did the same scenes over and over, and suddenly it worked!

Last edited:

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I think if you kiss invisible-girl enough, you get an actual scene with her. I just got it, but I don't know how many times I kissed her. Lots.

Anyway, she gives you another title, and this one's pretty good! Boosts a whole lot of magic resistance. Took a screenshot with it active.

Edit: OK, so... is there an ending to this game? Because, I'm not sure what's left to do. Does it just go on, with the redhead girl sitting on the bench in the empty lot, the blonde girl tied up with the rich guy, having given up on escaping, the cat-thing nowhere to be seen, and everything else apparently done?

Is there no final-final battle to end things?

Attachments

Last edited:

doob420

Sex Demon
Reputation score

1.03 is out. Probably just more bug fixes, not sure. I'll upload it when I get home from work unless someone beats me to it... have a 12 hour day today and a leg spasm that's making it difficult to walk.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

does anyone know if there is a way to stop her from getting preg?

you can tell when its going to happen (status screen) but there doesnt seem to be anything you can do about it.

also, is there any sex scenes in her house? masturbation, ect

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think if you kiss invisible-girl enough, you get an actual scene with her. I just got it, but I don't know how many times I kissed her. Lots.

Anyway, she gives you another title, and this one's pretty good! Boosts a whole lot of magic resistance. Took a screenshot with it active.

Edit: OK, so... is there an ending to this game? Because, I'm not sure what's left to do. Does it just go on, with the redhead girl sitting on the bench in the empty lot, the blonde girl tied up with the rich guy, having given up on escaping, the cat-thing nowhere to be seen, and everything else apparently done?

Is there no final-final battle to end things?
It doesn't seem so just yet but the author has said he's going to expand the dungeons more, so I would presume we'll get one.

Edit: on another note, how do you kiss her?

Weird, I've beaten ALL the dungeons and theres nothing extra for me, by gate in the city I presume you mean the iron door near the guy who sells you stuff

Last edited:

Daynjahzone

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It doesn't seem so just yet but the author has said he's going to expand the dungeons more, so I would presume we'll get one.

Get GoR then after you wake up don't heal yourself and leave the hospital room with as little clothes as you can get away with and make sure saki is aroused. an option should appear in between end convo and buy gems with GP which should lead to the kissing scene.

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well, there's an option to kiss her. In the pic, it's highlighted. I've always had that option with her, and she takes away the horniness status. I've always had that option with her, and used it lots. There was a scene when they first met, where they kissed properly, and then after that it's just a short kiss each time. And then, just now, I discovered a yuri scene with her.

This was just after I defeated the thug-boss (that I didn't think I needed to), and kissed her.

Attachments

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, there's an option to kiss her. In the pic, it's highlighted. I've always had that option with her, and she takes away the horniness status. I've always had that option with her, and used it lots. There was a scene when they first met, where they kissed properly, and then after that it's just a short kiss each time. And then, just now, I discovered a yuri scene with her.

This was just after I defeated the thug-boss (that I didn't think I needed to), and kissed her.
Huh, I've NEVER had that, maybe she needs to be horny

Edit: yep , that was it

hassam

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

From the comments on the makers blog I think there is some new content in 1.03 (as in new titles though i could be wrong).

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

huh, would never have found that on my own.

which title does she give you? they all look the same to me

also, what the fuck happens to all the babies she has?

oh and, i beat the 3 dungons in the first town, and the 2 in the second one, the one on the road, finished training with the teacher (i think, got to the point where you get a list of about 5 choices, the last one is a gangbang with a camara, unlocked the mob house (they blackmail you or something, but then they pay you anyway? got upto the threesome scene, worked at the bar till she stopped wearing panties, and got the subway scenes, got the threesom bathroom scene (go naked to public toilets at nw first town 4/5 times to get a title.)

oh and i yuried the invisible girl.

so what am i missing? how do i open the door to the underground? EDIT: nevermind, a new dungon opened up in the second town,

also, is there any point in going into people houses? doesnt seem to be any scenes/loot

what do the rings do? they dont seem to effect my stats at all

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.