What's new

RPG [Amatsuchiya] サキクエ / Saki Quest (RJ088540)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Saki Quest (Out now!!!!)

huh, would never have found that on my own.

which title does she give you? they all look the same to me
Umm, this one. I also discovered the yuri scene is repeatable, but not while you're pregnant. My Saki is pregnant at the moment, so I can't test it. I just get the normal kissing scene now, but before I was getting the other scene.

Edit: As for the babies: if they're monster babies, they just disappear (run away?), but if they're human, then the nursery takes them, and if you ask the woman in there (south of school), she'll tell you how many kids she's looking after for you.

Edit2: You can get an extra scene with the janitor if you make a baby with him. He'll keep it, and you might eventually see that kid again. It appears as an option after the teacher gangbang.

Attachments

Last edited:

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

That extra scene with your daughter is a little ... meh. that's fucked up.

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

That extra scene with your daughter is a little ... meh. that's fucked up.
Yeah, the whole idea of letting him keep the girl is pretty sick.

Umm, I was just looking at a list of rewards in the blog comments, here it is:

今ある戦闘以外のスキル
百合
戦闘狂
救世主
奴隷チャンピオン
看板娘
非処女
売春少女
苗床少女
用務員の性奴隷
雌豚
浮浪者達の肉便器
精液中毒
露出症
被虐性欲

And, the only one I didn't have is the last. Masochism. And, you get that by delaying going to the janitor and being punished. You need to do it a lot. And, just when I was figuring out how to get more (spanks), I went to him and got it! So... yeah, I can't really gain more levels that easily, so grinding for that reward would have been a chore.

And, just like all the others, you get it once you've passed some magic number. Since it just happened, I took a pic.

By the way, I've run out of slots. I've got three crystal fragments left over. You need four to make a new slot. But, I'm pretty sure I collected all the chests. Anyone come away with more slots, and or more fragments?

Attachments

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Edit2: You can get an extra scene with the janitor if you make a baby with him. He'll keep it, and you might eventually see that kid again. It appears as an option after the teacher gangbang.
Wait what? How do you get the scene? Because I only have the teacher gangbang scene and then going downwards just puts me to the top..

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Wait what? How do you get the scene? Because I only have the teacher gangbang scene and then going downwards just puts me to the top..
You just have to conceive a baby with the janitor. Then when the baby's born, he takes possession of it (instead of it going to the nursery).

At some point (I'm not sure how long or what events need to take place), you eventually see your daughter again, romping around her dad's place.

I actually forgot about all about it, and was surprised to see the kid there, just one day when I turned up for training.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You just have to conceive a baby with the janitor. Then when the baby's born, he takes possession of it (instead of it going to the nursery).

At some point (I'm not sure how long or what events need to take place), you eventually see your daughter again, romping around her dad's place.

I actually forgot about all about it, and was surprised to see the kid there, just one day when I turned up for training.
You have to go to the second town, I'm not sure what you have to do there cause I wasn't really keeping track of it, but go there, and then go back to him

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

You have to go to the second town, I'm not sure what you have to do there cause I wasn't really keeping track of it, but go there, and then go back to him
After the baby is born? Or while it is still inside of her? (Matter if she is showing or not? ANd the janitor is the training guy right?)

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

After the baby is born? Or while it is still inside of her? (Matter if she is showing or not? ANd the janitor is the training guy right?)
Yeah he is, basically, complete all the training, you give birth to the girl, wake up and find shes not there, talk to him, he yammers on a bit but then says go to the second town, go there and I'm not really sure what you have to do, maybe beat a dungeon just incase but I don't think you actually HAVE to do anything. anywho, go back to him then and she should be there, if noy, sleep in your bed in the home town, that MIGHT do it

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yeah he is, basically, complete all the training, you give birth to the girl, wake up and find shes not there, talk to him, he yammers on a bit but then says go to the second town, go there and I'm not really sure what you have to do, maybe beat a dungeon just incase but I don't think you actually HAVE to do anything. anywho, go back to him then and she should be there, if noy, sleep in your bed in the home town, that MIGHT do it
Well. I completed all the trainings long before I finished all the dungeons... Now I'm not really sure because she is not showing up by the janitor..

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well. I completed all the trainings long before I finished all the dungeons... Now I'm not really sure because she is not showing up by the janitor..
hmmm this is a long shot. Maybe he actually said go on the train, that's how I went, I went and got molested on the train, try that. again, it's a long shot

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

hmmm this is a long shot. Maybe he actually said go on the train, that's how I went, I went and got molested on the train, try that. again, it's a long shot
Did not work :S. Does it have to do anything with the lewd levels?

Edit: Savefile Save2 | Can you figure it out why her daughter is not showing up?

Attachments

Last edited:

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Did not work :S. Does it have to do anything with the lewd levels?
It shouldn't, I really wish I knew what I did, you definately did the scene where he gets you pregnant yes? he'll use like bondage gear on you and stuff, you won't actually get to walk around pregnant in this case and as far as I know you (obviously) can't be pregnant when you go to him to get pregnant

Sokubus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

hey,

hm... so i got the kid from him after i finisched my trainig from him after i filled the 4´th bar i got a scene and there i got that kid ......

hf

ThePsychoSheep

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I seem to be having some problem with running the game.Whenever I start it,the error "RGSS202.dll could not be found" comes up.Anyone know a solution to this?

ThisNeedsMoreFel

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Quick question.
Is there a fast way to farm perversion(or whatever stat you need to get her more perverted)?

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It shouldn't, I really wish I knew what I did, you definately did the scene where he gets you pregnant yes? he'll use like bondage gear on you and stuff, you won't actually get to walk around pregnant in this case and as far as I know you (obviously) can't be pregnant when you go to him to get pregnant
Yes he did... Check my post above where I'm quoting you. I've uploaded my save file. Maybe you can figure it out from there?

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I seem to be having some problem with running the game.Whenever I start it,the error "RGSS202.dll could not be found" comes up.Anyone know a solution to this?
Sounds like you don't have RPGMaker VX installed.

Quick question.
Is there a fast way to farm perversion(or whatever stat you need to get her more perverted)?
I find the mob just before the stairs in the first dungeon ( an imp and 2 zombies) is the best way, make sure your high enough to take a good bit of damage from them ( usually about lvl 10 or so) and just keep defending, they'll keep raping you that way. Also use what ever debuffs you can

Yes he did... Check my post above where I'm quoting you. I've uploaded my save file. Maybe you can figure it out from there?
Just saw that now, I'll go have a look.

Edit: So I had a look at your save and I can honestly say I have NO idea why she isn't there, I went ALL around and talked to everyone and every thing, it almost seems like a flag didn't trigger, I see you edited stuff like the weapons, can I ask, did you edit the torture points for the trainer?

Last edited:

doob420

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Okay, I didn't see anyone post 1.03 yet. Sorry if someone did and I missed it. Here yous go

Now I must go Diablo-it-up...

Hikikomori Gamer

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Sounds like you don't have RPGMaker VX installed.

I find the mob just before the stairs in the first dungeon ( an imp and 2 zombies) is the best way, make sure your high enough to take a good bit of damage from them ( usually about lvl 10 or so) and just keep defending, they'll keep raping you that way. Also use what ever debuffs you can

Just saw that now, I'll go have a look.

Edit: So I had a look at your save and I can honestly say I have NO idea why she isn't there, I went ALL around and talked to everyone and every thing, it almost seems like a flag didn't trigger, I see you edited stuff like the weapons, can I ask, did you edit the torture points for the trainer?
You can rank-up your lewd points quickly by doing the Yuri action at the infirmary, but only if she invites you under the covers. I don't know if kissing raises your lewdness.

hassam

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

so what is new for 1.03

Status
Not open for further replies.