What's new

RPG [Amatsuchiya] サキクエ / Saki Quest (RJ088540)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

hey,

looks like its finished RJ088540 just a little last bugfixing i think will be up on dlsite the following week :)

/edit q
hf
Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes!!!! I've been waiting on this game for AGES! Really can't wait for it

rydin32

Sex Demon
Reputation score

ehmm I would like to downlaod the trial, but apparently DLsite is down or something, it wont open for me.... also what was the DLsite numbering for Saki Quest again???

sorry for asking this.... but seeing that screen realy made me think, I should check it out... although seeing as it might be released soon, might maybe wait on the actual full game.... ^^
Go for the demo. There's plenty of content considering how short it is.

Texas

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I hope so. the trial for RJ088540 was very promising.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

One of the dumper sites uploaded that 800MB+, unfortunately like some other sites, the download link in exclusive to premium users. Do we have someone with a premium account to ryushare willing to reupload elsewhere?

do you mean RJ088540 cause I highly doubt that's out yet, though it would be AWESOME if it was.

Edit: Herpy derpy derp derp. Learn to read things before you say stuff Monkeyman.

Casual19

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I hope so. the trial for RJ088540 was very promising.
Well RJ088540 is promising, but thats Saki quest. Don't get me wrong that I hope that game shows up soon as well, but the game I was talking about is rj089584. I hope a link for that shows up real soon.

rydin32

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Saki Quest (Out now!!!!)

The wait is over!

Thank doob420 for the link!!!!!

There are very few RPG Maker games that I believe are worthy of their own thread but Saki Quest is definitely one of them! I feel I'd be doing you all a disservice if I did not try to let as many of you know about this game as possible as it is (in my opinion based on the demo) the best RPG Maker game currently out there.

The demo is available from DLsite (Click the yellow box under where the preview images would be)

There's only two bosses to right right now (Pack of dogs and the boss in the cave area) but it features clothing damage and if you can get her lewd enough it changes the rape scenes.

Again I highly recommend at least trying the demo. You don't want to miss out on this one. (Ill try to post some screen shots when I get back from work)

Also while you're waiting for Saki Quest, try out the previous two games by this developer.
Annie Quest:
Twins Game:
Be sure to rep Monkeyman767 for the links to these hard to find games!

Attachments

Last edited:

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Saki Quest

I agree for the most part, it was very nice art work was pretty. but it still is a rpg written in moon symbols if I could read it I'd like it better.

Xcaliberium

Lurker
Reputation score

Just use AGTH with Atlas and you can read all these moon rune games :)

acamen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well, based on my experience from playing demo, this game will be great.I'm a huge fan of the autor of this game, and every game he releases is better than the one before it.If demo had that much content(and by that i mean a lot), i wonder how much stuff will be in the full game(?).Also i hope there will be a few different outfits for the heroine, since lack of changeable clothing is something that for me was the only real fault with the first two games.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, based on my experience from playing demo, this game will be great.I'm a huge fan of the autor of this game, and every game he releases is better than the one before it.If demo had that much content(and by that i mean a lot), i wonder how much stuff will be in the full game(?).Also i hope there will be a few different outfits for the heroine, since lack of changeable clothing is something that for me was the only real fault with the first two games.
There does seem to be a few from what I could tell, it seems that when she's pregnant she wears a robe rather than just loosing her clothes like in the twins game. Also, much as I LOVE this game, I do almost have to wonder does it need it's own thread, it's not one that will be constantly updated (like say VH) and the RPGmaker thread already has a fair few discussions about it

Texas

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

what were the other 2 games they made? names or RJ codes would be great. id love to play em.

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score

There does seem to be a few from what I could tell, it seems that when she's pregnant she wears a robe rather than just loosing her clothes like in the twins game. Also, much as I LOVE this game, I do almost have to wonder does it need it's own thread, it's not one that will be constantly updated (like say VH) and the RPGmaker thread already has a fair few discussions about it
more like, does it really need the thread right now, considering it's not even released yet. Though we can talk about how we are hyped for this game :D
But I think it'll need the thread, seeing how two previous games were quite complex, and this one will be even more complex

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

more like, does it really need the thread right now, considering it's not even released yet. Though we can talk about how we are hyped for this game :D
But I think it'll need the thread, seeing how two previous games were quite complex, and this one will be even more complex
Yeah I suppose you have a good point, plus it'd be easier for people to find out information and stuff

Texas

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

my google fu found the 2nd game but not the first one :(

Texas

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I found the download link for the 2nd one. its freakshare so its like 30k a second. i couldnt even find a download link for the 1st one so if i could get that one it would be great.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I found the download link for the 2nd one. its freakshare so its like 30k a second. i couldnt even find a download link for the 1st one so if i could get that one it would be great.
Sorry when I said the second one I meant like the second option I listed, yeah sure I'll put both up on mediafire as soon as I can, it'll probably be tomorrow if that's ok? I get better upload speeds in the morning

Texas

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

do it at your convience good sir :)

Status
Not open for further replies.