What's new

RPG [Amatsuchiya] サキクエ / Saki Quest (RJ088540)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hhh7773

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Saki Quest

Nice... +rep for you good sir. :cool:

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I love you in a manly way. No homo. :D
Haha, got a good chuckle out of me. To be honest I figured I'd lurked long enough and these ARE hard to find I've noticed, it took me forever to find the most recent versions of them!

EDIT: So apparently there's a few audio issues with the game, I'm going to upload the audio files for Annie Quest and Twins Game tomorrow if anyone else says they have audio issues

Last edited:
Reputation score

Haha, got a good chuckle out of me. To be honest I figured I'd lurked long enough and these ARE hard to find I've noticed, it took me forever to find the most recent versions of them!

EDIT: So apparently there's a few audio issues with the game, I'm going to upload the audio files for Annie Quest and Twins Game tomorrow if anyone else says they have audio issues
Thank you for the games, and yeah I'm also having audio issues, It's fine until one of the slimes first attacks, then it crashes.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thank you for the games, and yeah I'm also having audio issues, It's fine until one of the slimes first attacks, then it crashes.
Okie dokie, I'll upload them again from scratch and edit my original posts, I dunno what went wrong with them but I guess it just happens sometimes

Texas

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

what does the red book with the H on the cover that the vendor sells do?

Texas

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

last question. what does the symbol on top of the dripping crotch buff mean?

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

last question. what does the symbol on top of the dripping crotch buff mean?
ah well I think the book still does the same. Ohhhhh damn uhhhh I think it means they have cum inside, dripping crotch just means turned on, the symbol means cum inside, that's why most of the time the two are side by side

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ah well I think the book still does the same. Ohhhhh damn uhhhh I think it means they have cum inside, dripping crotch just means turned on, the symbol means cum inside, that's why most of the time the two are side by side
You can just sleep it off. The cum, it is. Weird huh.

Texas

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

actually one more question lol. i sold my underwear to that guy in black. where do i get some more?

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

actually one more question lol. i sold my underwear to that guy in black. where do i get some more?
Just a little bit further right of the younger sisters teacher's house is another small shop, you'll recognise it because it has no door, he sells you new skirts, tops and underwear, he'll also repair old ones

Texas

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

there is no option to repair or underwear :(

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

No I don't think it has DRM, if I remember the DRM symbol will appear even before the game is out
It won't. I was following Zenra Quest (the author of which ALWAYS puts DRM on his games), and it didn't appear until the game actually came out.

Reputation score

Either one of your audio files for the game is missing or corrupted, like happened in my case. For me it's a different sound effect.

fantasyzero

Sex Demon
Reputation score

But I ran game in Japanese locale system, so why did I get that error?

Justsomeguy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I am also having audio issues with both games. :\

Status
Not open for further replies.