What's new

RPG [Amatsuchiya] サキクエ / Saki Quest (RJ088540)

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Saki Quest (Out now!!!!)

Ok but what do I now? I reached the magic dagger.. finished boss 3.. got to second level of molestation on the train and the bar. Only has 2 more trainings with janitor to max that.. upgraded store fully.. BUt I have found nothing new to do. Teachers don't talk to me about anything.
do the barriers in the second town?

molitar

Lurker
Reputation score

Ok I checked the first 3 star dungeons there all white indicating I cleared them completely. But the 4 star dungeon does not indicate this but shows it in yellow. I expect it's the cell door that I can not figure out how to open. How do I get in that cell? I have gone through that dungeon 100% but did not find any switches but the 2 switches which I had used.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Ok I checked the first 3 star dungeons there all white indicating I cleared them completely. But the 4 star dungeon does not indicate this but shows it in yellow. I expect it's the cell door that I can not figure out how to open. How do I get in that cell? I have gone through that dungeon 100% but did not find any switches but the 2 switches which I had used.
Lose, get raped, Mikoto will be the one to go in there.

molitar

Lurker
Reputation score

Thanks.. Would of never figured out to lose.. intentionally losing.. btw that memory card with the computer the cgviewer has no pics at all. There all locked it says.

Last edited:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Thanks.. Would of never figured out to lose.. intentionally losing.. btw that memory card with the computer the cgviewer has no pics at all. There all locked it says.
I believe all CG viewers (except the rescue one) require you to see all of its variants (for dungeons, 3 variations, but you will see the first one even if you have maxed lust when you lose the first time then go up from there) before it's unlocked.

molitar

Lurker
Reputation score

Ok I'm lost now.. I fought Yui but I can't seem to figure out what to do after that.. I been running round but no new barriers.. I can't seem to figure out what to do after defeating YUI and she is taken away. I've defeated Yui twice and she has gotten raped.. Am I suppose to keep defeating her to continue or lose to her?

Last edited:

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ok I'm lost now.. I fought Yui but I can't seem to figure out what to do after that.. I been running round but no new barriers.. I can't seem to figure out what to do after defeating YUI and she is taken away. I've defeated Yui twice and she has gotten raped.. Am I suppose to keep defeating her to continue or lose to her?
Go into the house in the very bottom right of the Slave town map, the big "Lord" Kinda house, interact with the door, watch the scene, beat yui again, another scene, etc etc. There;s about 5. THEN you have a choice, try and rescue her or find the secret boss, you can do both and it doesn't matter what order you do it in, it just depends on what scenes you wanna see.

For the Yui secret scene, beat EVERY monster before you go into the slave town (the dungeon with the mimics) then go to the slave town, make sure you're the arena champion, after that go to the cell door that's in front of you when you go into the slave town, should be obvious what to do from there.

For the secret boss go to the first town, and just left of the Slime dungeon (the second one) is the secret dungeon, it should be obvious there too.

molitar

Lurker
Reputation score

Ok found the secret boss.. loss once.. finally defeated her and got the book.. BTW not sure what to do now.. since Yui ran off after rescuing her back to her master.. tried to win in arena again with her but nothing changed. now it really does seem to be a dead end.. I can fight the one senior again in the park and I can fight the secret boss.. but what else? Made level 41 trying to figure out what else to do.

BTW how can I raise lust? I got it up to 817 but now back to 759.. I just can't figure out how to raise it.

Last edited:

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Some of Saki's Titles will give a small boost. As will walking around in her birthday suit. Ripped clothing too, to a smaller degree.

Keep getting raped, really. That never fails... for me.

Oh, edit, does anyone have any information on this guy's new project?

Last edited:

molitar

Lurker
Reputation score

Ok looks like this is really the end of the game.. never saved Yui from her master.. Cat sells stat boost but for what reason? No more dungeons left.. I've had sex with everyone I could find that would have sex with me.. Never did find any other clothes but uniform. Got the Yuri and Exhibition titles.

I really don't see anything else left to do.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ok looks like this is really the end of the game.. never saved Yui from her master.. Cat sells stat boost but for what reason? No more dungeons left.. I've had sex with everyone I could find that would have sex with me.. Never did find any other clothes but uniform. Got the Yuri and Exhibition titles.

I really don't see anything else left to do.
Myep, that's pretty much it. Unless you missed the Human Ranch thing but I doubt it, Yui gets stockholm syndrome basically, the stat boosting Items are just for if you can't beat the secret boss. He leaves it open ended which is nice it's just a pity that you can get EVERY scene before finishing the game, some scenes that are reserved for after the main story would be nice.

does anyone know how to get these 2 scenes
Go to the house in the middle of the second town, talk to the guy in it, he should offer to let you sleep over, say yes (if it's not the middle house just keep looking around, it's in the second town I just don't remember the exact hose) That's the first scene.

For the second one finish the janitor training, go back to him, pick the gangbang option, wait till it's over, it appears as an after scene for a second or two.

Oh, edit, does anyone have any information on this guy's new project?
He said he's working on something, it'll be bigger than SQ and have better art but he said he's going to take his time with it and not announce any dates etc so that he doesn't end up in the same situation with the early versions of SQ where he was pressured into releasing it before it was 100% done.

Last edited:

molitar

Lurker
Reputation score

I did miss the human ranch as she would always say what am I thinking. I don't even care about the stupid CG Viewer.. when losing once in game it should be unlocked, as well as you can't tell what is unlocked without clicking on it or what it is... I did not want to go back and purposely try to lose her stats or so high by the end of the game it's nearly impossible..

So except for them two complaints about how horribly handled the CG Viewer is and how no matter how many attempts I said yes to selling myself at the human ranch it never happened. Except for them 2 complaints game was great.

Last edited:

Rolfson

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I did miss the human ranch as she would always say what am I thinking. I don't even care about the stupid CG Viewer.. when losing once in game it should be unlocked.. I did not want to go back and purposely try to lose her stats or so high by the end of the game it's nearly impossible..

So except for them two complaints about how horribly handled the CG Viewer is and how no matter how many attempts I said yes to selling myself at the human ranch it never happened. Except for them 2 complaints game was great.
In the first town, the shop sells white flags that you can use to insta-lose any battle.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I did miss the human ranch as she would always say what am I thinking. I don't even care about the stupid CG Viewer.. when losing once in game it should be unlocked.. I did not want to go back and purposely try to lose her stats or so high by the end of the game it's nearly impossible..

There's a difference between the Cg and Scene viewer, to view the Cg you need to see every scene in that set, to view the scenes as long as you have seen one you can watch it again.

As for the Human ranch, buy a surrender flag from the shop in the first town, use it when you're at the orcs before the entrance to slave town, new scene there, then go back outside to the ranch again, get captured by the orc chasing you, you get another one. then leave the ranch by talking to the orc inside, then go to the house just before the arena entrance, it looks like it's made of rock. Talk to the woman in there, she lets you go home, THEN come back to the slave town (Beat the orcs guarding it) Wear the slave collar that you got to keep then walk up to the orc in the human ranch and say yes, there you have it , new scene and title.

molitar

Lurker
Reputation score

There's a difference between the Cg and Scene viewer, to view the Cg you need to see every scene in that set, to view the scenes as long as you have seen one you can watch it again.

As for the Human ranch, buy a surrender flag from the shop in the first town, use it when you're at the orcs before the entrance to slave town, new scene there, then go back outside to the ranch again, get captured by the orc chasing you, you get another one. then leave the ranch by talking to the orc inside, then go to the house just before the arena entrance, it looks like it's made of rock. Talk to the woman in there, she lets you go home, THEN come back to the slave town (Beat the orcs guarding it) Wear the slave collar that you got to keep then walk up to the orc in the human ranch and say yes, there you have it , new scene and title.
What orc that chases you I ran all over even tried to escape by force but no orc chased me outside of the ranch. Unless you mean I have to go back in the ranch tied up.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What orc that chases you I ran all over even tried to escape by force but no orc chased me outside of the ranch. Unless you mean I have to go back in the ranch tied up.
When you first loose you're brought to the auction house then sold, an orc rapes you in the yard, go back inside and sleep on the bed, then come back out to the yard, there will be the same orc in the yard again , he'll catch you (Or just walk into him if you want)

molitar

Lurker
Reputation score

When you first loose you're brought to the auction house then sold, an orc rapes you in the yard, go back inside and sleep on the bed, then come back out to the yard, there will be the same orc in the yard again , he'll catch you (Or just walk into him if you want)
Ok got most scenes.. Ones I know I did not get is Yui Gangrape.. I got tired of defeating her to see new scenes. Also the Makoto Rape.

molitar

Lurker
Reputation score

It would be nice to see a list of all Engish or Translated RP Games. Is Vitamin Quest suppose to be a translated version? Or if not what is that data zip file for?

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ok got most scenes.. Ones I know I did not get is Yui Gangrape.. I got tired of defeating her to see new scenes. Also the Makoto Rape.
For Yui it's actually when you're trying to escape with her in the dungeon, lose the battle and you'll get one. The Mikoto one is easy, just lose a boss as Saki then get hit by a monster as Mikoto, despite what the cg viewer leads you to believe there is no variation on that scene.

As for a list of translated games? It'd be a very short one I can tell you that. No Vitamin Quest isn't translated as far as I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.