What's new

RPG [Amatsuchiya] サキクエ / Saki Quest (RJ088540)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Saki Quest

Hey Monkeyman767, what is the game version of futaque that you uploaded?(i've got v1.11 so i don't know if i should download it if it's not 1.13)

Also on a side note, what do you guys think of Amatsuchiya circle(it seems to be just one guy, otherwise he would've released saki quest ages ago) games compared to lets say Scale garden games, since they both have similar H content(the most similar one was Seiran harph), and heroines which at first dislike sex, but then they degenerate completely by being raped all the time.
Personaly i think that amatsuchiya's games are better(i like the art and gameplay more), because in scale garden games that degeneration process was scripted and fairly short(and main chars would always denie the fact that they are total sluts till the end), and you didn't have to work for it so much:(.
Oh damn, you've got me there, I'm not on my normal computer so I can't say, I THINK it's the latest one cause it has the two extra CG's he added.

As for his games? They're probably my favorite H-games at the moment, there's a hell of a lot of content, you have to work for it and the whole corruption system is really well done, probably better than VH (though that's my second favorite one)

acamen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh damn, you've got me there, I'm not on my normal computer so I can't say, I THINK it's the latest one cause it has the two extra CG's he added.

As for his games? They're probably my favorite H-games at the moment, there's a hell of a lot of content, you have to work for it and the whole corruption system is really well done, probably better than VH (though that's my second favorite one)
Well, never mind.(I'll just download it anyway and just compare its size with the version i've got)
By the way what are the two extra CG's?(Are they in that orgy scene with both of sisters being raped at the the same time that you get by talking with one of the trainers?)

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, never mind.(I'll just download it anyway and just compare its size with the version i've got)
By the way what are the two extra CG's?(Are they in that orgy scene with both of sisters being raped at the the same time that you get by talking with one of the trainers?)
nah when you beat the final boss ( that purple haired girl) you get a slave collar, then when you go back to your home town one of the doors in the north that was locked is now open and that girl is there again, shes good now but challenges you to a fight again, if you win a second time you get another collar, put them on both sisters, talk to the trainer in the town and they make you walk around town and get fucked by everyone , but it only uses one image for each sister

acamen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

nah when you beat the final boss ( that purple haired girl) you get a slave collar, then when you go back to your home town one of the doors in the north that was locked is now open and that girl is there again, shes good now but challenges you to a fight again, if you win a second time you get another collar, put them on both sisters, talk to the trainer in the town and they make you walk around town and get fucked by everyone , but it only uses one image for each sister
Cool, thanks.I already know about the 2 slave collars, as i got them a long time ago(Actually, i just kind of stumbled across that bonus dungeon on my own at the time, while trying to enter various houses to see if i'll get any scenes with the people inside).
The one thing i've never gotten around to do is that quest where you need to save the sister of that blonde girl that you saved(her name is Miria or something).I already know about finding her in that forest with all the fairies and taking her earing to her sister, but i haeven't got a clue where to find that book that she mentiones(the one about turning miria back to human):confused:.

Last edited:

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Cool, thanks.I already know about the 2 slave collars, as i got them a long time ago(Actually, i just kind of stumbled across that bonus dungeon on my own at the time, while trying to enter various houses to see if i'll get any scenes with the people inside).
The one thing i've never gotten around to do is that quest where you need to save the sister of that blonde girl that you saved(her name is Miria or something).I already know about finding her in that forest with all the fairies and taking her earing to her sister, but i haeven't got a clue where to find that book that she mentiones(the one about turning miria back in human):confused:.
OH! yes, that! it's not actually a book! there's an old man in the castle town (the last town) talk to him once you've beaten the sister succubus thing, he'll teach you the method to free her, I can't remember exactly where his house is, I think it's in the north east corner but it's best just to talk to everyone anyway

acamen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

OH! yes, that! it's not actually a book! there's an old man in the castle town (the last town) talk to him once you've beaten the sister succubus thing, he'll teach you the method to free her, I can't remember exactly where his house is, I think it's in the north east corner but it's best just to talk to everyone anyway
You, mean THAT old man:D(i've already talked to him before starting that quest, but i always belived he had no role whatsoever, other than spouting that same old generic nonsense).

Anyway thanx, and +rep for you.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You, mean THAT old man:D(i've already talked to him before starting that quest, but i always belived he had no role whatsoever, other than spouting that same old generic nonsense).

Anyway thanx, and +rep for you.
Haha me too, I talked to him the first time and I was like " Oh he has more than one line! He must be important" but then totally forgot about him! Many thanks :p

Texas

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I beat the last boss and then i beat her again and i got no collars :(

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I think I read somewhere that the collars where only obtainable in a later patch. So, what version of game do you have? If they're not appearing, my guess is that you've got an earlier release?

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I typed out a big long thing suggesting lots of stuff then I remembered the one fact I forgot to mention! You have to have ALL other CG's unlocked ( but not variations, so for eg you only need to see the gangbang in the castle city once ) easiest way to check is to go to the computer and view them there, when you can finally unlock the last 2 CG's you will only have 2 blank spaces in the CG list.

Also just a tip, the position of the CG's on the computer actually hint at where you can get them, so the last few will be further up the map ( castle city, that huge tower etc)

Texas

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

where do i find the succubus the 2nd time?

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

where do i find the succubus the 2nd time?
You've already beaten her and learned the secret yes? I think you just go back to the blonde girls house and she shows up there, if not let me know and I'll run through the quest quickly myself to find out

Texas

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

she is there but i didnt get the 2nd collar :(

X3R3X

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i was actually planning of writing a detailed walk through for futaque after replaying it recently, a little better than the anique one i posted, but i won't be home for the weekend. anyway, the last boss can be found in the cave behind the last town. take the north exit and it's a linear route to the cave

also, i think v1.11 is the only publicly posted version, as apparently only bug fixes were changed in v1.13, no new content

Last edited:

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i was actually planning of writing a detailed walk through for futaque after replaying it recently, a little better than the anique one i posted, but i won't be home for the weekend. anyway, the last boss can be found in the cave behind the last town. take the north exit and it's a linear route to the cave
It was funnily enough your walkthrough that got me so far into that game too, so that'd be awesome

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

\'A '\ to those who wait, STILL NOPE.

kakuyaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

One more day, one more day.
After all, it takes 2 - 3 days to register a game to DLsite, presumably.

acamen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

also, i think v1.11 is the only publicly posted version, as apparently only bug fixes were changed in v1.13, no new content
Yeah, the version that everyone has is mostly 1.11, and the latest is 1.13, but as you said it's just some bugfixes(although i could never spot any noticable bugs even in earlier versions), so it's not worth it bothering to get that last version.

Also, on a side note, finally managed to get Saki fully naked some time ago(without those hacks).I hadn't a clue that she realy could fully strip when you reach 905 int(although you don't really get any new scenes in the cafe).
And that cafe realy has potential for some kind of huge gangbang scene, and customers ordering some other things besides drinks, and there is also that bathroom in the aforomentioned cafe.Beside that there is also that unopened shop, which will at some point of the game become some kind of a whorehouse(not a brothel, because even that has more style), or something like that, and it seems that that(invisible) girl will also be raped when caught by monsters(because she said that she doesn't have any combat abilities).Well some of these things are possible, while others are things that i hope for.Anyway possibilities are unlimited(and sorry about this wall of text).:(

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, the version that everyone has is mostly 1.11, and the latest is 1.13, but as you said it's just some bugfixes(although i could never spot any noticable bugs even in earlier versions), so it's not worth it bothering to get that last version.

Also, on a side note, finally managed to get Saki fully naked some time ago(without those hacks).I hadn't a clue that she realy could fully strip when you reach 905 int(although you don't really get any new scenes in the cafe).
And that cafe realy has potential for some kind of huge gangbang scene, and customers ordering some other things besides drinks, and there is also that bathroom in the aforomentioned cafe.Beside that there is also that unopened shop, which will at some point of the game become some kind of a whorehouse(not a brothel, because even that has more style), or something like that, and it seems that that(invisible) girl will also be raped when caught by monsters(because she said that she doesn't have any combat abilities).Well some of these things are possible, while others are things that i hope for.Anyway possibilities are unlimited(and sorry about this wall of text).:(
Very first versions of the twins game had unbelievably bad lag for the most part, but it was fixed pretty fast. and yes the version I put up is 1.11 I couldn't find 1.13 but there doesn't seem to be a huge amount of difference.

I didn't know that's what those buildings were but I kinda guessed about the invisible girl cause it does that thing that the twins game did where it gives dialogue like " the girl was found by the monsters and..." and then a pre defined outcome happens but in the demo that outcome was always set to the girl escaping.

Yeah this game certainly seems like it will have a lot of content, as we've only seen the one town so far and it looks like there's some sort of train station so there might be other places to visit too

Status
Not open for further replies.