What's new

RPG [Amatsuchiya] サキクエ / Saki Quest (RJ088540)

Status
Not open for further replies.

acamen

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Saki Quest

Very first versions of the twins game had unbelievably bad lag for the most part, but it was fixed pretty fast. and yes the version I put up is 1.11 I couldn't find 1.13 but there doesn't seem to be a huge amount of difference.

I didn't know that's what those buildings were but I kinda guessed about the invisible girl cause it does that thing that the twins game did where it gives dialogue like " the girl was found by the monsters and..." and then a pre defined outcome happens but in the demo that outcome was always set to the girl escaping.

Yeah this game certainly seems like it will have a lot of content, as we've only seen the one town so far and it looks like there's some sort of train station so there might be other places to visit too
Well, concerning that mistery building it's just my guess, but usually those "shops" which are opened later and with unknown purpose, turn out to be whorehouses(as in most H-RPG's).As for that invisible girl, there's sure to be H scene, because after that blackdown when she's captured, she ends up all flushed and all.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, concerning that mistery building it's just my guess, but usually those "shops" which are opened later and with unknown purpose, turn out to be whorehouses(as in most H-RPG's).As for that invisible girl, there's sure to be H scene, because after that blackdown when she's captured, she ends up all flushed and all.
Yeah she says " oh im glad I got away that time but I need to be careful" basically hinting heavily at it, I'm hoping it comes out tomorrow seeing as there is no sign of it today :(

EDIT:Wait! There's a new post on his blog, asking people to put bug reports on that post! sounds like it MIGHT be out today!

Last edited:

acamen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah she says " oh im glad I got away that time but I need to be careful" basically hinting heavily at it, I'm hoping it comes out tomorrow seeing as there is no sign of it today :(

EDIT:Wait! There's a new post on his blog, asking people to put bug reports on that post! sounds like it MIGHT be out today!
Well, i just took a look at that post on his blog and from what i can gather he said that he is thankful to people for providing bug reports for all his works(games) up to now, and he's sorry for any spoilers(???).

Well, it seems that it will most likely be released tomorrow(since based on that last post, he finished squashing all the crucial bugs).

Well with this, i'm calling it quits, and getting ready to go to sleep(in my timezone it's around 11pm now, and i had a hard day at work today), so i hope that when i wake up tomorrow, i'll see a nice suprise(namely the release of this game).Good night everyone.:eek:

Edit1:Well just got up to see that it's still not out(i am slightly disappointed), but oh well, when it does come out, i'll even forget that i waited for it.

Last edited:

mellofellow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Why do all the good ones require japanese unicode DX. Lol

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What is so bad about japanese unicode? My computer is always on japanese unicode. It doesn't affect me in any negative way.

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score

What is so bad about japanese unicode? My computer is always on japanese unicode. It doesn't affect me in any negative way.
it's somewhat bad if you need another unicode, for example, russian

pereglasnost

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

it's somewhat bad if you need another unicode, for example, russian
I've actually had that problem. It doesn't screw with directories and whatnot normally, but I've noticed it can cause massive problems if you have conflicting RTPs for microsoft and DirectX.

doob420

Sex Demon
Reputation score

It's out!!! I'm downloading it right now and will upload it to Mediafire when it's done... give me 20 minutes or so, my internets are kinda crappy.

***Edit - Here it is:
If you want to put the link on the first post, go for it.

Last edited:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

It's out!!! I'm downloading it right now and will upload it to Mediafire when it's done... give me 20 minutes or so, my internets are kinda crappy.
My cock is platinum happy.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Saki Quest (Out now!!!!)

I'M CHARGING MY HYPER WEAPON!

Uploaded with

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

***Edit - Here it is:
If you want to put the link on the first post, go for it.
If I could rep you anymore for that I would!!!!!! Thank you!

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

To those of you who wish to use AGTH on this since this is one of those games that requires you to use /x3, Use 0x0542D392:0000FDE9 MultiByteToWideChar

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

To those of you who wish to use AGTH on this since this is one of those games that requires you to use /x3, Use 0x0542D392:0000FDE9 MultiByteToWideChar
not seeing it even with that
usually I use
C:\H_Game\aght\agth.exe /x3 /kf /ks /c
but the text doesn't seem to showup anywhere ;/

pereglasnost

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Damn, that's like a record for pirate release speed from DLsite, lol.

BunnyBunnyBun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Indeed. quick sharing. I'm still going to buy a copy, though. but I can't unlock international purchasing on my card until tomorrow morning, so will download anyway.

Still, the maker deserves moneys for this sort of thing and for how long he's worked on it. So if anyone can afford to, remember to purchase a copy as well (plus that way it's easy to keep updated on the latest version, as he likes releasing lots of updates.)

Suibuki

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

Saki Quest is out.

Link:
Info:
FUUUUUU

Here comes the sleepless nights.

Last edited:

doob420

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Yeah, didn't feel like waiting for it to pop up on some blog. I am too impatient, and figure you all might be as well. Besides, I live to give. :D

pereglasnost

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

not seeing it even with that
usually I use
C:\H_Game\aght\agth.exe /x3 /kf /ks /c
but the text doesn't seem to showup anywhere ;/
Try using /x /v, it unlocks all the subtexts.

I found game text under XXXXXXXXX0000FDE9 MultiByteToWideChar

(X because I think that code changes, it's different for me from the other guy's)

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Ok, quick list of changes I see from demo:
-Spells now cost more AP to master.
-You're down to 3 skill slots at start (don't worry, there's items to add to that).
-Enemies give more exp, some seem to be weaker too.
-One more tier of shop opened up.
-The invis girl give you a "Stealth" teaching item (it let you run around without aggroing monsters)
-The amount of HP regen from defending is reduced (was 10%, now 5%), not sure about MP.
-There's treasure chests in the dungeons now.
-The teacher skill now only require 10 per skill, and there's no retroactive check, meaning anyone who's got all 30 in them before's screwed . .

And status window now shows your attack resistance and status resistance (3rd/4th)
3rd is damage resistance, being physical, magical and sex attack from top to bottom.
4th is just various status effect resist, most are easy to recognize, but some I'm not sure yet.

Due to all the changes, the game might be 'broken' if you try to use the trial save file >_< so new game it is.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.