What's new

RPG [Amatsuchiya] サキクエ / Saki Quest (RJ088540)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sokubus

Demon Girl
Reputation score
hey,

somehow i have a problem to use the "ring" type items(that items you get after beating one of the boss mobs) or i dont get it to activate them ... i dont have any idea how to get them working anyone know that ?

hf

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Saki Quest (Out now!!!!)

1.01 just only change the bug in bug.jpg , so no 1.01 still ok

does anyone has a savefile with high int, but with boss unbeaten?? plz
If u dont care start from lvl 1 View attachment Save4.zip

hey,

somehow i have a problem to use the "ring" type items(that items you get after beating one of the boss mobs) or i dont get it to activate them ... i dont have any idea how to get them working anyone know that ?

hf
ring equip in last slot, then set it to use only skill.jpg , in fight can get AP, if max AP of spell not need equip ring can use.

Last edited:

nike12

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi guys, a little help here: if I use /x /v in agth with sakique, the game crashes after a few seconds, i don't know where to add these parameters in ITH (I use this one most of the times). Thanks

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

this may be the end of content. found nothing new to do.
Well you CAN get captured as a slave by the two orcs out front, escape, then willingly come back as a slave to get the "sow" passive ability but it doesn't really do anything yet

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

How do you get the skill that allows you to walk around naked?

Edit: Checking through the posts it says I need to get some 900+ int to get her naked...

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

How do you get the skill that allows you to walk around naked?

Edit: Checking through the posts it says I need to get some 900+ int to get her naked...
That's insane. Does anyone know how to hack this using cheat engine? The usual 2n+1 doesn't seem to work for stats. (it still works for money and exp though).

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Hi guys. Hum.... I got the girl pregnant and now I can't get new h-scenes...

How do I end the pregnancy effect?

Edit* Well, nvm guys xD. Apparently she loses the pregnancy effect after a few battles.

Last edited:

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score

That's insane. Does anyone know how to hack this using cheat engine? The usual 2n+1 doesn't seem to work for stats. (it still works for money and exp though).
use SGedit and edit save file. Player tab, Spirit Plus, just set it to 999

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hi guys. Hum.... I got the girl pregnant and now I can't get new h-scenes...

How do I end the pregnancy effect?
Weird, you should still be able to get H-scenes, they just show her pregnant instead, anywho, just sleep in your bed a few times and she'll give birth

nike12

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi guys, a little help here: if I use /x /v in agth with sakique, the game crashes after a few seconds, i don't know where to add these parameters in ITH (I use this one most of the times). Thanks
still crashing..... :mad:

icedrako

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

question how to make her pregnant?

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Wait.. How do you get CE to work on Exp? I can get it to work on most of everything (excluding stats.)

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Wait.. How do you get CE to work on Exp? I can get it to work on most of everything (excluding stats.)
Find your EXP (I am assuming that you know which page it is on), do the usual 2n+1, search for it. Kill something. Look for the new EXP, do the same as before.

Oh and remember that the upper value is the actual EXP, the lower value is just how much exp you need before leveling up. Don't try to change the lower one, it won't work.

So after saving the red-hair girl, beating the blondie in the slave Colosseum, going back to the dungeon between the two towns, is there anything else left to beat?

pereglasnost

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Find your EXP (I am assuming that you know which page it is on), do the usual 2n+1, search for it. Kill something. Look for the new EXP, do the same as before.

Oh and remember that the upper value is the actual EXP, the lower value is just how much exp you need before leveling up. Don't try to change the lower one, it won't work.

So after saving the red-hair girl, beating the blondie in the slave Colosseum, going back to the dungeon between the two towns, is there anything else left to beat?
Not really, there's the train, the top right main city building, the bum, and that's it. Currently there's an event that doesn't trigger with the guy next to the train station. Decrypting the rgssad file showed about six other events or so that weren't included, so maybe there will be updates in the future.

Meanwhile, coming off the sakiquest high, anyone found this updated?
RJ092311 v1.23

b106228

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone can help me with that error?
Its trigger when i move cursor to 1/2/3 menu choises or press enter.
I use applocale to run moonspeak games, and before that game it was enough...
Any clues to run game?:eek:

Attachments

hassam

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Could someone please make a list of events in Saki quest?

Genome

Lurker
Reputation score

Anyone can help me with that error?
Its trigger when i move cursor to 1/2/3 menu choises or press enter.
I use applocale to run moonspeak games, and before that game it was enough...
Any clues to run game?:eek:
Yeah, I'm also getting this error with both the demo and the full game. Anybody know what this means?

Edit: I believe the issue may be a missing audio file in the "SE" folder. If someone would be kind enough to upload their copy of this file, perhaps replacing the file will fix the problem.

Last edited:

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

How do i edit that stat it wont let me do any stats with SGedit
Open up SGEdit.exe, up at the top go to File > Open > find your saved game (should be called 'SaveX.rvdata') > double click on the save and that should open it. Now click on the second tab called 'Player', then click on 'Spirit Plus', then over to the side of that there will be a little tab that you can pull down, increasing the number next to 'Spirit Plus'. Pull it down until the number is what you want it to be. After that, down near the bottom there will be two buttons, one labled 'Discard' and the other 'Change'. Select 'Change'. Now go back up to File and click 'Save'.

That should do it.

Also, are there any sex events inside the cafe?

Status
Not open for further replies.