What's new

ACT [nekonomeme] Lab - Still Alive ねこのめめっ

Erza-Scarlet

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: ねこのめめっ (nekonomeme)

its looking pretty good so far cant wait to see whats all in the full version lol

ramza91

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Looks like its gonna be delayed two months,why do people need to put games on dlsite so early in production?Because it seems like every time it does it gets delayed by a long time.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Looks like its gonna be delayed two months,why do people need to put games on dlsite so early in production?Because it seems like every time it does it gets delayed by a long time.
So long as it is released and it is a good, quality work I will be quite happy. Who knows, maybe they saw what they had and weren't satisfied. More of a good game is never a bad thing.

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I see a 2 months delay as a good thing. More burn time put in content and cleaning it up.

Putting out demo on dlsite is good for feedback. I'm sure he may have expected to be ready for April release at first but dlsite demo feedback may very well change that.

agagagas

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Delay of release is always and only a good thing for consumers, you NEVER want a game to be rushed.

swtor ._.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Delay of release is always and only a good thing for consumers, you NEVER want a game to be rushed.

swtor ._.
they ruined that, I mean it was neat idea but should have just made a 3rd single player game would have been a lot better. almost afraid of what EP7 is going to be like....

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

swtor ._.
Amen...that game was absolute garbage. I miss my SWG. :(

Evil Emperor Proteus

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

they ruined that, I mean it was neat idea but should have just made a 3rd single player game would have been a lot better. almost afraid of what EP7 is going to be like....
I don't know why you'd worry about E7 because of SWTOR, the companies are totally unaffiliated.

But yeah, SWTOR was one of the most abominable turds of all time. Truly, only in the Fires of Mount Doom can we kill an evil like SWTOR.

R

Ryka

Hongfire said it just came out. Any info on this?

HFalx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

According to the blog he put a trial version on DLsite, nothing more. And that trial doesn't seem to be any different to the last demo from what I can see.

HentaiJin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So long as it is released and it is a good, quality work I will be quite happy. Who knows, maybe they saw what they had and weren't satisfied. More of a good game is never a bad thing.
Waiting is sometimes worth every minute of it, look at Bioshock Infinite. It was delayed about half a year and now it's pretty much made game of the year.

Evil Emperor Proteus

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Waiting is sometimes worth every minute of it, look at Bioshock Infinite. It was delayed about half a year and now it's pretty much made game of the year.
Game of the Year means nothing. Even reviews from big name websites are worthless now because of all the paying off and hype going around.

R

Ryka

Duke Nukem Forever

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Duke Nukem Forever
Why does everyone knock on Duke? The final product was nothing special, but it was still a blast to play compared to the average shooter that comes out these days.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

This demo was quite entertaining.I'm a big fan of metroidvanias,and this suits my taste.And I also support the devs 2 months delay,if that much takes him to add something new to the demo or even release the full version then take your time.
I finished the demo,picked up the yellow keycard but cannot go any further beyond the yellow door.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Game of the Year means nothing. Even reviews from big name websites are worthless now because of all the paying off and hype going around.
It's game of the year as far as I've seen/played. Easily one of the best games I've played in years.

Take away this "paying off and hype", it's still going to win GotY, easily even.

Tai Tai

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There appears to be another update on the blog since 2 days ago. Prolly gonna add more features in the next trial.

sirdarth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I just found this on mo2's blog

hxxp://mikituu.blog18.fc2.com/img/mm.png/

can't post link sorry

naruhina421

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hello im a noob on the ULMF but this game looks good can anyone give me a link or something to the full game?

(my english is bad)