What's new

ACT [nekonomeme] Lab - Still Alive ねこのめめっ

muigordo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: ねこのめめっ (nekonomeme)

This has had a lot of blog posts (and lots of new gifs) recently. Does anyone know if there is a new version out for download?
nope, If you need to check, the first link on the first post will take you to the author's DL page. The number/links are the dates of the version release and the latest one is still 6/25

Vael

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

New update on the blog. He's added a couple new things as far as I've seen.

Zombies can rape now.
Big vore worm added
Weird bat thing added that doesn't do anything yet.

StiffSponge

Banned
Reputation score

Also, the scientist's grapple has sound effects..

I also found a glitch where if you jump forward while being snagged by the octopus a clone of you gets captured instead and he doesn't try to grapple anything else.

ALSO.. They fixed the glitch where you'd get raped by ALL and ANY scientists if you were stunned/covered in white goo..

Now they actually take their turns groping you two by two, which I think is a good improvement..

.. ... ... Yeah... .. I really like this game..

My only complaint is that the red/green trooper guys look way too generic.. They either need to be different somehow (like maybe have thier helmet off so we can see their expression while getting killed or raping you), or at least look better.

Other than that, everything seems to be going swimmingly.. they have regular robot enemies that kill you, enemies that rape you, and now, enemies that eat you.. I guess they're trying to appeal to multiple fetishes... It's not something I really care for, but for the most-part, it's a really good idea.

I understand it's still taking it's first steps, but even if it were to be suddenly cancelled and scrapped, this game would still hold a nice place in my collection as one of my favorites.

Last edited:

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score

The zombie rape animation as could use some work IMO. Also, certain rape animations could do with better facial expressions, like the horse and the blue slime. For example, the scientist groping expression is good, and maybe I'm being a little picky, but some continuous rape would be nice at some point.

ramza91

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I personally wouldn't mind an inside shot with the worm,but i'm one of those few who enjoy vore.The game itself is good though.

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Can't launch. :(

Ghecker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

11/08/2012 update is in, but can't post the URL since I haven't reached the 15th post minimum yet :p

Barry12

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

U can post a link with space :
w w w.google.com

ngansex

Sex Demon
Reputation score

with no sound, the game is not very interesting :D

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The sprites are blurry when I play it.
Is this normal?

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Well, there was a demo update sometime last night apparently. I'm less interested in the sound and more interested in the newest enemy however.

Sadly, she isn't animated fully yet :(

StiffSponge

Banned
Reputation score

Well, from what I've seen there's more than one new enemy.. (But I think I may have missed out on a previously new version.)

There's..

A fish - It's floating on the ground, I'm guessing it's a test for being in an aquarium.. No hentai here.

Ray - It can jump on top of you and pin you down, but no raping.

Mobile Turret - There's a flamethrower one and a lazer one, both have no hentai function.

Girl-Boss - She can grab you in two ways, but doesn't do anything.. One grab looks like she's gonna fist her, the other looks like she's gonna make out with her.

Love-Gas Turret - When hit by it, the character starts masturbating.

Other than those new enemies, yes there is voice sounds now, but in my eyes the game still feels like it's missing something very important.. Sound effects..

The sweet suckling sounds of the red soldier bj rape, or the little squid monster..

The faint "Shlick" of a wet vagina being violated when the scientists are having their way with her..

Or even just a nice wood-creaking noise for when she gets trapped on the wooden horse..

Without sound effects like these, even the best games can come up short on achieving greatness.

And it would be really really nice if those scientists wouldn't just run away after groping you for a bit.. That's one of my favorite rapes in this game, and it sucks that it only lasts like 5 seconds.

Also, I found a semi-annoying bug where you can get caught BEHIND the area of where a door is, and if you try to get out, you get teleported behind the door area of the OTHER area.. You're basically stuck here unless you can somehow get hit out, which teleports you far enough to get away from the door area so that you can go through it normally.

Last edited:

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

with no sound, the game is not very interesting :D
Actually, it seems the author's main intent with this update was to test voices. Although there's only one clip and it only triggers when hit by the pink gas. But I think it shows the dev is trying to add more.

Edit: StiffSponge beat me to the details.

StiffSponge

Banned
Reputation score

Finally, an update..

This new demo merely showcases that zombies can now rape you if your laying on the ground, and the new sniper rifle, that can only shoot one bullet at a time with a slight cool-down time, but the bullet can pierce through multiple
enemies.

The new demo is in a new small one-room area filled with a bunch of green
storm-trooper robots, and some zombies.

Also it looks like there's a leveling system now.. (That might've been there before but I've only seen her level up on this one.)

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

I love all the new animations and sounds from the last few updates :)

StiffSponge

Banned
Reputation score

There is a LOT of progress showing on the blogs.. I'm seeing a ton of new enemies..

Prisoners, dogs, brown blob-things, and maybe more..

I hate that they haven't released a new demo since september to SHOW
us any of these new additions..

But that can only mean they're holding out for a very big update.

Maybe someone'll see this post and do some blog scouting for me..

Who knows, maybe there's something I missed regarding a hidden
recent demo link.

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Good call. It's always nice to see a developer actively update their blogs as much as he does. Unfortunately, I also haven't seen anything besides the weapons test demo that was released in September and the full trial back in August.

Still, it's better than no news, and honestly I feel like it's one of those things where the longer you wait for it, the more gratifying it is when you finally get to play it.

Totally looking forward to this one.