What's new

ACT [nekonomeme] Lab - Still Alive ねこのめめっ

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: ねこのめめっ (nekonomeme)

An update recently, making trial available. Right now, seems to stop after you beat squid boss.

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

It actually seemed to have less content in it than the last demo. I'm not sure why he made such expansive zones for essentially no reason.

skeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

An update recently, making trial available. Right now, seems to stop after you beat squid boss.
Pick up card, backtrack.
You'll be able to find an ability and a new area that way (though, the game won't let you go further than the first room of the second area)

It actually seemed to have less content in it than the last demo. I'm not sure why he made such expansive zones for essentially no reason.
IMO, the reason he did it is because he wants it to be more interesting area-wise.
And I guess the lost enemies will return next update, once he's done with the second area?

StiffSponge

Banned
Reputation score

ALAS, I BRING GOOD TIDINGS!

A NEW UPDATE HAS FINALLY-...

Oh.. I'm a bit late to the party, I see..

What's this about a "loss of monsters"?.. Can someone PM me a link to this version of the demo?..

And why is everyone acting so blaze` about there finally being a demo?

THIS IS GRADE A STUFF RIGHT HERE!

I mean, you have...

Scientists who now fully rape you, going in for seconds after they grope you,
and if two get you they make the girl orgasm.

Stingrays that now RAPE you!

Squids that RAPE you.. They already did, but now there's sounds!

That wierd tentacle thing actually does something, but you have to be
at a certain position otherwise it just tackles you.

and a ton of other new stuff!

I have been waiting for this update for ages and I was ecstatic to finally see it arrive.

This game is gonna rival kurovadis once it's done, at least in my eyes.

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

ALAS, I BRING GOOD TIDINGS!

A NEW UPDATE HAS FINALLY-...

Oh.. I'm a bit late to the party, I see..

What's this about a "loss of monsters"?.. Can someone PM me a link to this version of the demo?..

And why is everyone acting so blaze` about there finally being a demo?

THIS IS GRADE A STUFF RIGHT HERE!

I mean, you have...

Scientists who now fully rape you, going in for seconds after they grope you,
and if two get you they make the girl orgasm.

Stingrays that now RAPE you!

Squids that RAPE you.. They already did, but now there's sounds!

That wierd tentacle thing actually does something, but you have to be
at a certain position otherwise it just tackles you.

and a ton of other new stuff!

I have been waiting for this update for ages and I was ecstatic to finally see it arrive.

This game is gonna rival kurovadis once it's done, at least in my eyes.
Uhm,scientists rape her???...How?...All i've seen from scientists is the blowjob,single grope,and double grope with an orgasm...I've never managed to get them to rape the main char...

Also i've only seen squids groping her as in previous versions(and yeah i have just DL-ed the latest version)...So how do i make them rape her?(do they have to jump her from behind or during her jump or something like that?)...

Other than that i totally agree with you on this game being really good...I hope that the author will not give up on it's development halfway through,as that would be a shame for a game with this much potential...

KazukaShano

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Uhm,scientists rape her???...How?...All i've seen from scientists is the blowjob,single grope,and double grope with an orgasm...I've never managed to get them to rape the main char...

Also i've only seen squids groping her as in previous versions(and yeah i have just DL-ed the latest version)...So how do i make them rape her?(do they have to jump her from behind or during her jump or something like that?)...

Other than that i totally agree with you on this game being really good...I hope that the author will not give up on it's development halfway through,as that would be a shame for a game with this much potential...
As for the squid , if its the small dark blue creature that leaps from place to place, watch as its on top of her, a black erection will grow and penetrate her o.o if u notice liquid coming out.

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

As for the squid , if its the small dark blue creature that leaps from place to place, watch as its on top of her, a black erection will grow and penetrate her o.o if u notice liquid coming out.
Hmm,well that's a sting-ray...I was actually reffering to the Small red squids...Sponge mentioned them being able to rape but i did not ever see them do anything other than that one move they always do...

Anyway thanks for trying to help...

KazukaShano

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hmm,well that's a sting-ray...I was actually reffering to the Small red squids...Sponge mentioned them being able to rape but i did not ever see them do anything other than that one move they always do...

Anyway thanks for trying to help...
Ya mean this ? Just stand next to it AFTER it tackles you. Upon chasing towards you = grapples you.

Attachments

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I really like what this is turning into. oh if you remove the gun you can still fire it but you never run out of ammo.

ReinhartX

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i cant find the double jump skill for goddness sake...
need help here

and how do i even activate the lift

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Ya mean this ? Just stand next to it AFTER it tackles you. Upon chasing towards you = grapples you.
Well,i know about the grapple attack...Nvm it seems like it really does have only that one H attack...When Sponge said that it fully rapes i thought that it really did fully rape,but i guess he was reffering to that grapple attack...

StiffSponge

Banned
Reputation score

Is it me, or is your perception of what rape is terribly flawed?..

If you saw a guy in real life grab a girl, grope her, throw her to the ground, come back and force his dick in her mouth
and facefuck her till he was done, you wouldn't call that "rape"?..

Oh, you mean the one where they RAPE YOU?

Well,i know about the grapple attack...Nvm it seems like it really does have only that one H attack...When Sponge said that it fully rapes i thought that it really did fully rape,but i guess he was reffering to that grapple attack...
YES, I WAS REFERRING TO THE GRAPPLE ATTACK, YOU GIANT NOOB..

God damn.. What do you mean by fully rape? What the heck do you want, a cinematic scene? :mad:

Last edited:

ReinhartX

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

so as far as the game goes....its until i get the slide and B.L key?

i read about hafing zombies and others but i cant find it in the game

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

so as far as the game goes....its until i get the slide and B.L key?

i read about hafing zombies and others but i cant find it in the game
Far as I can tell thats it for now. Guess those foes shown in the blog will be added in the next update or two.

KazukaShano

Demon Girl
Reputation score

God damn.. What do you mean by fully rape? What the heck do you want, a cinematic scene? :mad:
Think he meant enter, rumble, release, re-enter through the other side, rotate, rumble, release, rinse and repeat til done -> Let go ? :D

Would be nice to have a cinematic GOR scene.. but that might be asking too much ):

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the back ground reminds me of portal. now I want a portal gun in the game. and a chapter called this is the part where they rape you! followed by a enemy saying "This is the part where we rape you!" then add achievements to the game so you can get the achievement unlocked message, The part where they rape you!

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Is it me, or is your perception of what rape is terribly flawed?..

If you saw a guy in real life grab a girl, grope her, throw her to the ground, come back and force his dick in her mouth
and facefuck her till he was done, you wouldn't call that "rape"?..

Oh, you mean the one where they RAPE YOU?

Actually

YES, I WAS REFERRING TO THE GRAPPLE ATTACK, YOU GIANT NOOB..

On point A: Nope my perception of what rape is for something that is just an H game has nothing to do with my perception of it in real life...if YOU have trouble distinguishing a game from a real life than you are in need of some help...

On point B: Well i thought that rapists avoided that kind of stuff as that carries a large risk of a girl actully bitting the dick off a rapist,lol...

On point C: When you mentioned "full rape",i thought that you meant actual sex animation(not grappling)...

On point D: Who uses a term NOOB and then thinks he's smart???
And why the hell do you act like i've done something to offend you directly???

Now i won't say that i'm right in everything i said,since everyone makes some mistakes from time to time,and i made a mistake of missunderstooding what you wrote,but you are ready to get angry at someone just over something like that!!!...What are you a kid or something???

Last edited:

KazukaShano

Demon Girl
Reputation score

the back ground reminds me of portal. now I want a portal gun in the game. and a chapter called this is the part where they rape you! followed by a enemy saying "This is the part where we rape you!" then add achievements to the game so you can get the achievement unlocked message, The part where they rape you!
-Insert Funny Music here- XD Damn , you got 1 point though, it has that portal atmosphere with all those machines wobbling around.

Anyways ... I'm waiting for those jailbreak guys to be released D: they're pretty intriguing...