What's new

ACT [nekonomeme] Lab - Still Alive ねこのめめっ

Fiend

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: ねこのめめっ (nekonomeme)

This is really amazingly well done! I can't wait for more!

Kayle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Couple of things.

Firstly, you can't get past the yellow door (well, you can, but it doesn't go anywhere), but what about red and green? Do those keys even exist?

Secondly, how do you operate the darn elevator.

Those things aside (which aren't even problems) this game is looking quite good. I'm looking forward to them actually making it kind of challenging (one damage per hit is definitely not how it is intended to be...).

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Couple of things.

Firstly, you can't get past the yellow door (well, you can, but it doesn't go anywhere), but what about red and green? Do those keys even exist?

Secondly, how do you operate the darn elevator.

Those things aside (which aren't even problems) this game is looking quite good. I'm looking forward to them actually making it kind of challenging (one damage per hit is definitely not how it is intended to be...).
Nope, they don't yet. I'm assuming they are in the yellow and then the leading door.

Elevator isn't implemented yet.

Yeah, it's still just in beta development stages...it'll get better and I think he'll probably ramp up damage a bit too later on.

Tai Tai

Demon Girl
Reputation score

As much as I played this, I did manage to go through the 2 areas, but I did not see any red zombies or horse, unless there was an area I missed, but will continue to play. This is kinda fun playing this like Milia Wars

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

As much as I played this, I did manage to go through the 2 areas, but I did not see any red zombies or horse, unless there was an area I missed, but will continue to play. This is kinda fun playing this like Milia Wars
I believe the horse was only in a previous version...or I have yet to see it either.
As for the zombies, can't remember if they are red or not but you have to get the blue ID card and go above where you first start the game. They are up there.

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I believe the horse was only in a previous version...or I have yet to see it either.
As for the zombies, can't remember if they are red or not but you have to get the blue ID card and go above where you first start the game. They are up there.
Those are the mummies you are referring to, unless there's some sort of secret area hidden somewhere. I haven't seen the zombies at all in the latest patch. You'll probably need to dig through one of the previous demos to find them.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Those are the mummies you are referring to, unless there's some sort of secret area hidden somewhere. I haven't seen the zombies at all in the latest patch. You'll probably need to dig through one of the previous demos to find them.
Get the blue key card and then go back to the beginning and go up above the room you start in...that's where the zombies are.

Also new update the other day...shows that there is gonna be some actual in-stomach vore shots.

Last edited:

Tai Tai

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Another update from blog: Vore Shots are now applied, but I don't think the trial is updated yet, despite the fact I saw a Lightsaber in the top left corner

Evil Emperor Proteus

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Just tried this game and I quite like it so far, particularly the worm and ceiling sponge vore. I hope for a lot more vore in the future, and going by the enemies seen in the blog there is going to be a lot of it.

So just how far is it possible to get in this game thus far? I unlocked the yellow door but it wont let you go past it. Is that as far as it goes right now?

Also the main character's outfit looks identical to that of Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters except Black instead of Red.

Picaboo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So just how far is it possible to get in this game thus far? I unlocked the yellow door but it wont let you go past it. Is that as far as it goes right now?
Yes, that is the end of the current demo.

The vore shots recently shown in the blog interesting. There are a lot of H-platformer coming out lately or in development (Hounds blade, punisher, purepure aria, this one, recover restarts, etc...). I am almost beginning to get disinterested with CG-only RPG maker game.

Sprite sex rules!

Last edited:

Evil Emperor Proteus

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Sprite sex rules!
Seconded. When it comes to h-games, I dont want cut-aways or cutscenes or any other kind of non in-game image showing up during the game, I want everything to animate there and then. Sprites are also highly malleable, and easier for others to edit.

ramza91

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I am almost beginning to get disinterested with CG-only RPG maker game.

Sprite sex rules!
I have always been rather bored of rpg maker games unless there is decent sprite sex animations.A bunch of pictures just DON'T do it for me.Even better if a game also has animated game overs.

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I hear ya, bros. Sprite sex is awesome, especially coupled in an excellent platformer. Hell, anything that breaks the standard in a well-executed fashion is a good thing. I'm pretty excited for this new wave of platformers that are coming out for this year as well.

Those static cg-only rpg maker games still have a special place in my heart, though.

cm46138

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I have always been rather bored of rpg maker games unless there is decent sprite sex animations.A bunch of pictures just DON'T do it for me.Even better if a game also has animated game overs.
I tried one RPG maker game before I was instantly bored of it. Yet people still keep mass producing them because they're so easy to make (and are usually awful).

It seems 2d platforming is where most of the good games are at.

ramza91

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I tried one RPG maker game before I was instantly bored of it. Yet people still keep mass producing them because they're so easy to make (and are usually awful).

It seems 2d platforming is where most of the good games are at.
I have seen maybe one or two alright rpg maker games but besides that stick to 'normal' games for rpg maker.H-rpgmaker is just fail.In other news im looking forward to the next actual download update.As im very into vore.And i like how this ryona game covers the light end of the spectrum,mostly sex,tentacle squeezing and soft vore,and i truly want to see what this game looks like at completion.I'm also looking forward to punisher.

wytdb2

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I know this is getting a little off topic here, but it fits with the discussion.

Is there a thread or a list somewhere on here of RPG-maker games that do have animated scenes? Because I get pretty bored with the "static-cg" ones too, but I know there are some that are animated.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

I know this is getting a little off topic here, but it fits with the discussion.

Is there a thread or a list somewhere on here of RPG-maker games that do have animated scenes? Because I get pretty bored with the "static-cg" ones too, but I know there are some that are animated.
A little off topic? :rolleyes: I guess we should be glad that this is a discussion about a game...if it were a discussion about alligator mating habits, we might be off topic. lol

But, perhaps, it would be best to ask in the RPG-maker thread?? It's even a stickied thread...bloody hell...:rolleyes:

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A little off topic? :rolleyes: I guess we should be glad that this is a discussion about a game...if it were a discussion about alligator mating habits, we might be off topic. lol

But, perhaps, it would be best to ask in the RPG-maker thread?? It's even a stickied thread...bloody hell...:rolleyes:
Hey alligator mating habits, I actually know some thing about that! isn't the Discover channel just the best?

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Hey alligator mating habits, I actually know some thing about that! isn't the Discover channel just the best?
Yeah, but it's not the same that it used to be. Much like how all of T.V. is now these days.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Yeah, but it's not the same that it used to be. Much like how all of T.V. is now these days.
Isn't pretty much just stupid redneck stuff like hand fishing and duck call crap now? Or is that another channel altogether?