What's new

ACT [nekonomeme] Lab - Still Alive ねこのめめっ

Picaboo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: ねこのめめっ (nekonomeme)

Can you be more specific? From what I can tell its essentially the same area of play as before only with new enemies and some new graphics. Is there a new area? Or does the yellow key card we can pick up just lead to the one door with no new area yet. What orange card are you refering to?
As far as I can tell, you cannot cross the yellow gate yet. They show you a message when you get the yellow card telling you specifically that it is the end of the demo. So far, I've noticed the new level up system, some new power-ups like hyper jump and the shower in the same areas. Also, the resolution of the game seems to be up from last time.

ramza91

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Can you be more specific? From what I can tell its essentially the same area of play as before only with new enemies and some new graphics. Is there a new area? Or does the yellow key card we can pick up just lead to the one door with no new area yet. What orange card are you refering to?

Oh right,it was yellow.Once you get it the place the yellow key goes to wont open.And i haven't seen any new enemies.What ones do you mean?

Tai Tai

Demon Girl
Reputation score

it appears to be another update with an update trial.

Last edited:

Tai Tai

Demon Girl
Reputation score

hmm...seems it was taken down 30 mins after I posted a link.

Well I went through the updated trial, and all I saw are as followed:

Blue robots that shoot lasers and some Star Wars drone walking machine. You're given the Lightsaber at the start of the game. Vore is added and some background changes, yet for some reason, the music was silent. After receiving the yellow card, a msg showed up showing the end of trial, but was able to freely move around killing with lightsaber

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Could you upload a copy, Tai Tai?

Burghin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Good thing I managed to snag it earlier today.

Clorox

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hey can anyone tell me how to play the purple haired chick? (or if u can't :C ?)

StiffSponge

Banned
Reputation score

Aaaahhh.. New sounds, new enemies, and new animations..

Another wonderful demo.. I like how it has "Still alive" in the title as a subtle reminder that the dev isn't slacking off TOO much.

I definitely appreciate the extended rape animations for the scientists, with her starting to like it before she orgasms, but if they can double-team her with their hands, why can't they share her when she's down? ;3

The shower is a little more creative than just a full-heal at save, and though it takes a little longer, I don't mind since it does it's job pretty fast already.

The worthless storm-trooper enemies are now actually SOMEWHAT CHALLENGABLE, and the lazers deal a good amount of damage as opposed to gently bumping into them to run by.

The little shy camera robot that pokes your butt is cute, but otherwise unappealing to me since it makes her make a really awkward blushing face that just isn't pretty at all.. Plus it kinda throws off the atmosphere of the game..

"Oh my god, that manta ray fucked me!... I can't beleive-
*boop*
HEY!... THAT'S SO RUDE, TOUCHING ME LIKE THAT.... The nerve of that perverted little robot..."

I guess since the game's this late in production it's safe to say there won't be an orgasm/energy bar added, so enemies like the butt-poking robot will be more for distraction purposes than attempting to arouse the character.

... Again, not so sure about that enemy.. Would she honestly take 5 seconds of time out of her life to sit there and angrily blush because a robot poked her butt, then run out of the way from a slobbering-horny monster about to RAPE her?..

Last edited:

Evil Emperor Proteus

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Im mostly interested in the vore enemies. I wonder when the maker is going to implement that giant white maggot-man type enemy. I am also hoping it's swallow attack is changed so that sucks her into it's mouth rather than lifting her up with tentacles and then it's entire head opening up. The latter seemed more like it was there because it was easier to implement so no additional animation would have to be done on the main character herself.

The creator also needs to use that purple worm more, and make it more dangerous. I found it was impossible to be attacked by it if i was not intentionally trying to get swallowed. Maybe place multiple worms in corridors and have them crawl along the ceiling as well, so they can drop down from above.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i liked the wall trap :) heehee we need more sextraps in games :)

i wanna see a game that's like saw but instead of death the characters get stuck in whatever sex trap for the rest of their lives...

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

i liked the wall trap :) heehee we need more sextraps in games :)

i wanna see a game that's like saw but instead of death the characters get stuck in whatever sex trap for the rest of their lives...
That wouldn't take long...you know that would kill her too. Can't eat, can't drink and can't sleep. Not to mention that the constant orgasms every few minutes would drain her of body fluids to the point where she would die within a couple of days. Unless the trap was pumping nutrients into her to keep her alive like.

Anyway, that is neither here nor there.

Glad to see this game is still going...would absolutely love to see more updates soon! :D

Yukikaze

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Another wonderful demo.. I like how it has "Still alive" in the title as a subtle reminder that the dev isn't slacking off TOO much.
Im pretty sure the "Still alive" is a reference to portal....considering theres companion cubes and turrets in his posts

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That wouldn't take long...you know that would kill her too. Can't eat, can't drink and can't sleep. Not to mention that the constant orgasms every few minutes would drain her of body fluids to the point where she would die within a couple of days. Unless the trap was pumping nutrients into her to keep her alive like.

Glad to see this game is still going...would absolutely love to see more updates soon! :D
I would think one would bleed to death 1st.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i only played the ryona dimension game for the sex endings tbh :)

EDIT NOT THE RHINO NOT THE RHINO

chilerun

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I definitely appreciate the extended rape animations for the scientists, with her starting to like it before she orgasms, but if they can double-team her with their hands, why can't they share her when she's down? ;3
Wait, scientists have a new animation?