What's new

ACT [nekonomeme] Lab - Still Alive ねこのめめっ

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: ねこのめめっ (nekonomeme)

when there both on you its a little longer now. just checked it.

drewbit

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone else having issues starting? When I click the .exe file it gives me an error saying "There was an error selecting and acquiring the device"
I already have Jap Unicode btw..

ramza91

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone else having issues starting? When I click the .exe file it gives me an error saying "There was an error selecting and acquiring the device"
I already have Jap Unicode btw..
I have the same issue but only in the widescreen version.

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Author was talking about spending almost 3 hours on the registration for DLsite.

His goal seems to be a late April release.

Yukikaze

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

the author finally posted a demo to dlsite. I havent tried it myself yet so i dunno if theres any difference between that and the previous demo

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Appears the price is going to be just a little over $16 USD and gonna come out sometime next month(April).:)

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

the only thing new i found
masterbation perfume turret
nurse
and they readded the yellow slug

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I predict in the full version:

-3-4 bosses (Octopus, giant Slime, ???)

-5-7 area type
Known areas (from: )
- Lab / aquarium / archeology (In demo)
- Armory
- Library (Seen in old demo)
- Sewer
- Ruins
- ???

-6-9 new enemies with hentai moves on top of the ones in demo.
Known unseen enemies:
- Humanoid slime
- Dog
- Ground vore thingy
- Tenta mouth humanoid
- Zombie ( )
(A robotic hentai enemy seems to be a safe bet)

-2-3 new hentai traps on top of the ones in demo.

-And misc. goodies like Shower (already in demo) and things involving that other girl.

Gameplay is good, content from what can be guessed looks good, sprite art is attractive, pricing is in the upper end of the sweet spot. Demo should reel in most who plays it. Looking forward to it!

Could sorta guess the story from this =3 Lab, ruin, archeology, creatures running amok. For a moment I imagined a hentai version of Dead Space 3 featuring Ellie.

Last edited:

Evil Emperor Proteus

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I really hope the yellow slug gets a vore attack. Just spitting and then doing nothing seems kinda lame. Besides, why would it just spit at such a tasty looking lady. :p

BoobieMan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Okay, guys, looks like I'm retarded enough to not be able to download last demo.
Can anyone upload it for me, please?
rghost.ru

Judael

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Okay, guys, looks like I'm retarded enough to not be able to download last demo.
Can anyone upload it for me, please?
rghost.ru

Btw imo this game is..........not so sexy......

BoobieMan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Already played older version and it's pretty smexy for me. Thank you.

ramza91

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I personally too find it pretty sexy,it has everything i want in a game short of sinking.Vore,tentacles,light ryona.

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

Not sure if anyone else noticed, but the nurse actually heals you while she's groping your breasts (at about the same rate as most H attacks drain your health). Thought something was wierd when I couldn't kill her, came back with lowered health and watched her molest me back to full.

Evil Emperor Proteus

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I wish there was an option to turn off the internal shots for vore. I prefer it when the victim just disappears inside the creature.

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Little disappoint in the lack of actual sex in the demo. Only a few enemies do it, most just grope you or eat you.

The dog enemy isn't even in the demo either. Sadface.

Deviancy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

As it stands right now, its a SNES styled platform jumper with a few very brief sex anims but if the full version doesn't have a LOT and I mean a LOT of naughty stuff in it, it won't be worth 5 dollars much less 15-20. These little adult games with SNES graphics are fun because they're raunchy, but when they lack the raunchy they're just obsolete 8-16 bit video games. Iris Action was kind of a bore as well, the demo had promise but then it just turned out to be retro styled snes game with very limited adult content, not counting the cgi's which I don't.

But both games are far better than horrible Framboise the Evil Nazi game. That game had slightly better graphics but the controls were ass, and while I appreciate black humor, I don't see what's amusing about a blonde giving Nazis head.

R

Ryka

I love this game. There needs to be a more punishing lose-effect than just being rendered topless though. Especially when you get completely naked when refilling your HP.

StiffSponge

Banned
Reputation score

Well one thing I've always wanted to see as a losing penalty is the character just giving in and willfully pleasuring their enemies..

One game sort've pulled that off, but not as a losing penalty. (loliadventure, and the other one made by the same dev)

Anyways, what we CAN expect from it, is either just an idle defeat, (The character being incapacitated, able to be raped by anything that comes her way again infinitely) OR, a GOR..

It's kinda hard to tell where this dev is going with this, but one thing I feel
fairly sure of, is that the game will be disappointing..

The dev laid too many cards on the table with those demos, and unless she's got more than twice as many un-seen monsters lined up WITH some extra-dandy features, me and a few other people are going to be left
wanting more..