What's new

ACT [nekonomeme] Lab - Still Alive ねこのめめっ

shereenaroleplay

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Lab - Still Alive ねこのめめっ (nekonomeme)

Great game...but it seems I am stuck.

Where is the green key?

I have found the blue, yellow, and red keys, and seemingly explored everywhere I can.

Thanks,
Shereena

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

Sorry, wish I could help, I haven't played it in a while. But if you need a save got one, but it's for 1.23

Last edited:

Theecchiguy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

In the Slime boss room go to the right, to the next area, and climb the room, the room to the top left has the red lightsaber, then continue to the right, in the next room there is a drop and a room to your right, which contains an HP up, drop to the bottom of this room and enter the next, take the top route of this room and fight the 2 tanks to obtain another HP up, then drop to the bottom of this room, kill the tank, and jump over the crates to the right, the card is in the next room.

MIC132

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Two small questions.

First, where do I get second melee weapon?
I've beaten the game, and have all other weapons, but don't have the second melee one.

Second, am I supposed to have something in the "item" line? I never found anything that goes there.

Evil Emperor Proteus

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I know this is kinda old now, but, I had a question. I beat the game on Normal but I was considering giving it a go on Hard mode. What differences does the Hard mode make?

Also, is it possibly to change the enemies in the game? For example, could I swap enemies out for other enemies by moving files around?

Thronico

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I know this is kinda old now, but, I had a question. I beat the game on Normal but I was considering giving it a go on Hard mode. What differences does the Hard mode make?

Also, is it possibly to change the enemies in the game? For example, could I swap enemies out for other enemies by moving files around?
To answer the more dangerous question here, I don't recommend swapping around files as this would change their path and would probably cause the game to crash unendingly due to a myriad of errors.

Hard Mode essentially just makes you take more damage, and deal less, like most difficulty modifiers. Haven't played it in awhile, but I believe that's all.

Cheers mate.

Evil Emperor Proteus

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

To answer the more dangerous question here, I don't recommend swapping around files as this would change their path and would probably cause the game to crash unendingly due to a myriad of errors.

Hard Mode essentially just makes you take more damage, and deal less, like most difficulty modifiers. Haven't played it in awhile, but I believe that's all.

Cheers mate.
I see, thank you for the information.

Indigospoon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Cheers mate.
Specifically, it makes parts of grabs that don't deal damage on normal, deal damage, and grabs drain hp significantly faster. I haven't played in a while, but if I remember correctly, flat damage attacks aren't affected. Hard Mode also lacks the post computer room level with the plants and the cross boss lady.

Tlazol

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I like hentai games like this, which gameplay is enjoyable even without the sex. The melee combat is well done in my opinion, it feels nice. The shooting in other hand is kinda lacking. Good variety of enemies too.

Someone knows other h-games similar to this one?

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

I actually wished I'd played the game on hard first.

Woodnorth

Reputation score

Save file for Ver. 1.25 for anyone who needs it:
https://mega.nz/#!kNI2AaRA!CuvaVF-wokog0MekWua7I2vq33ya9rrh3JVOa5Z1dmQ

saiham

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there a mega nz download link someone can give me? is this game translated to english or fully in japanese?

mifdsam

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

IIRC, it's not translated, but that's not a problem, because it's basically just a platform game (and the plot is nonexistent)

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Replaying this game for the first time in a long time, but I'm a little lost. Probably a walkthrough in thread,but with search down, it's a chore to find.

I just found the yellow saber and the green keycard. Beat the squishy purple/pink slime boss.
I think I'm all set to face the last boss, but I can't remember the map layout. Where the green keycard area? the only green door I can find is the trampoline shortcut between the area I just left and the starting zone.

Edit: Immediately after posting this, I found a green door in the blue-door zone, but all it leads to is an elevator that doesn't seem to move.

Time to look for a lever, I guess.

edit: So I beat the game apparantly.
Beat the big laser ball, but I completely missed the second female boss. The one with the gimp-goons and the wooden cross. Any hints on where the hell she's supposed to be?
Is she hard-mode only or something?

Last edited:

Valka

Demon Girl
Reputation score
after beating the game, return to the first room and use the teleporter there. To the leftis the area where you can easily find all the enemies and bosses and to the right is the area that was added after the initial release with the second female boss at the end of it

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Offtopic Discussion
I know this is not the roght place to ask this but I´m getting desperate! Where can I find the ULMF Thread about Nekonomeme´s new Game in development? (Live a Fight or so)
(The reason is i´m hoping to find a way to download the Demo of this Game in development other way than from the authors blog because the Japanese blog doesn´t allow me to log in because of some reason, maybe cause I can´t write in japanese?)

Please! Can anyone help?

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
There may be none. Make it and Post link to the blog.
I'm interested too, let's check this out