What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli Shota [Butakoma 300g] びたみんクエスト / Vitamin Quest (RJ096241)

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Vitamin Quest (びたみんクエスト)

Where can i find the english version of this game and the RGSS202J.dll error pops up everytime will that be fixed in english one?
A little stimulant for your brain.

If you had just cooked a hamburger in a restaurant and seconds later someone asked for a hamburger exactly as you made that one...would you cook another hamburger?

No? Waste of time, right?

Then why for the love of Suwako would we upload the Japanese version to a game if there is a English version already out? I'm sorry for I know this is very rude of me, but questions lacking any type of logic like yours just urks the youkai in me.

The second question though, the problem is usually on your end. Either you don't have the Japanese RTP or not using unicode. There's a few times where the create actually forgets the file or it get lost on compression.

YaYbrains

Reputation score

haha your right! last time i login on this site. thank you!

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

rofl. Did (s)he just diss the whole site because of that?

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

His nickname sure is ironic, considering he has no brains.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

It's a shame more of these won't be made (supposeldy).

Hopefully other RPG developers learn a lesson or two from this game. Battling is supposed to be like this.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There were a few games back when VH was still new that featured this kind of game play. Sadly, none of them were ever completed.

saladboy21

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I am hopeful a translation may be done at some point. The game is not too long and apparently will only have some minor updates...if someone bilingual had a trans project this seems like an excellent candidate for it. I can hope anyway, right? :D

Question only thing I have not figured out is how to acquire the poison...the guide said the brown demon gives it but I have not gotten it as far as I know, and I no longer get anything special when screwing that demon since the chains.

Last edited:

darkova

Lurker
Reputation score

any downloads for the 1.01 version the turbobit link says its services are down in america

xiiicorrupted

Reputation score

How do you make monster children? Someone said something about an item that the brown demon gives, but I never got one, and the shops don't sell anything like that. I beat the final boss, so yeah...

saladboy21

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

They sometimes happen anyway, if you have enough kids you should have a few on your own.

The poison item is the only one I can't find. I am sure my girl needs to have sex with someone repeatedly, but it does not appear to be the Brown Demon

platanus

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

you can buy the poison in the first town after the first boss, the younger of the two merchants just before the exit sells it, it's the last item on the list and it costs 10 currency

saladboy21

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

thats the white stuff that makes you autolose. I mean the stuff that makes automatic monster baby.

aizenmyoo

Lurker
Reputation score

thats the white stuff that makes you autolose. I mean the stuff that makes automatic monster baby.
Well, I don't really remember which of the demons gives it to you, but it is one of them, you get one from the demon and then the store starts carrying it.
It might not be related to the number of times you have sex with the demon, I remember one time I entered the basement and I got something automatically from one of the demons. It might have something to do with the number of pregnancies or the number of times you have sex, or it might be something else entirely.

saladboy21

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Some things are triggered by the story (how many demons defeated/whoring calls completed) advancing. Maybe that.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Some things are triggered by the story (how many demons defeated/whoring calls completed) advancing. Maybe that.
I'm not sure what triggers the item being sold, but I know whenever you get preg. you have a chance of the demon genes taking over and your child becoming a demon.

I got my first one on my 3rd kid. Then my 2nd and 3rd didn't come to much later in the game, those two were both from the 3rd boss while the 1st was a wolf.

platanus

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

either someone already knows it and would like to share it with us, or someone has to replay the game to find the exact way to get that item

or hopefully the author would respond to my comment on his blog with the 100% monster baby question

xiiicorrupted

Reputation score

I got it. To get the monster potion, keep fucking the first Demon boss, she gives it to you.

Xfrawg

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I got a question, I have brought this game from DLsite and I want to change the text to english translate. I thought I would use RPG maker XV ace but I was wondering if there is a way to open it up in a rpg maker to change the text to english?

Chiabride

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

using chiitrans2 to translate text like someone here suggested what AGTH (for the Japanese locale) do I input?