Vitamin Quest (びたみんクエスト)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Vitamin Quest (びたみんクエスト)

There's no paizuri as a move in the game right?
    Originally posted by Sin
    EVEN IF ALL OF US ASKED HIM TO LEAVE HE WOULD NOT, WE DO NOT CONTROL PAPANOMICS.

Comment

Basically I've just finished this game (with Cheat Engine supports). But there's still something that are bothering me: I'm just continuing discover this game till I unlock all the CG! If you guys want my save file, PM me. But I'm still busy at work, so I'll PM you guys as soon as possible.
      Silent Zero

Comment

From whom and how many times do I have to have sex to get the second "invitation" skill
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Umero View Post
          From whom and how many times do I have to have sex to get the second "invitation" skill
          not sure how many times, but someone said that spread legs mark II is gotten from the old chief guy in the 2nd town (the one at the northern most house I think), at least I think he was talking about him.

Comment

Are there any more games like this one?
            Originally posted by Sin
            EVEN IF ALL OF US ASKED HIM TO LEAVE HE WOULD NOT, WE DO NOT CONTROL PAPANOMICS.

Comment

There's an update on the devs' site and they say... something.
              http://b.dlsite.net/RG05370/

Comment

dev is saying he's surprised to see his game doing so well and now that he knows we are all massive hentai perverts (as a joke)

he also mentioned what he might do in the future:

0. he has absolutely no intention of making another RPG and apologizes
                1. he's fixed some bugs but still found a few after ver1.01 update, so he will proceed to fix them
                2. he's considering adding boobie sex on enemies, and adding handjob and oral on non-human enemies too, but only just in the considering phase
                3. thinking of allowing sex with the kids in the church, but only perhaps a particular one or two of them
                4. adding sex with the sister at the church, but also mentions it's 4th on this priority list

he's saying he'll do 1. in the near future, and 2~4 will have to wait, maybe next month

he also released a few hints on how to beat the game, but it's probably not important as most people here seem to find no trouble beating the bosses
                Spoiler

Comment

Originally posted by platanus View Post

That's too bad...

Comment

we can only wait until he changes his mind
                    Spoiler

Comment

Originally posted by platanus View Post

Welp, goodbye, cruel world.

Comment

Hello I'm new and I would like play this game but the file not work CG also says I'm missing the file RGSS202J.dll. to start the game please help

Comment

I've not had any luck finding the poison, and I have beaten the game and found everything else, item or ability. I don't know what a "brown young" is. Any suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Shadow View Post
                            Hello I'm new and I would like play this game but the file not work CG also says I'm missing the file RGSS202J.dll. to start the game please help
                            You will need to install the latest VX RTP, and if the paths are still messed up in the registry you will need to copy over the particular dll into the game folder.
                            DMM game galleries: http://pastebin.com/e8yPfEfD

Comment

Originally posted by finale00 View Post
                              You will need to install the latest VX RTP, and if the paths are still messed up in the registry you will need to copy over the particular dll into the game folder.
                              the Spanish or the Japanese?

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Shadow View Post
                                the Spanish or the Japanese?
                                I don't think the version of the VX RTP matters, I have the english one and it worked fine from the start

Comment

Working...
                                X