What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli Shota [Butakoma 300g] びたみんクエスト / Vitamin Quest (RJ096241)

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Vitamin Quest (びたみんクエスト)

hello guys im new to the site and i have this game also and i have the problem with the sound crash issue is there a chance that someone who has the game and it works 100% for them could they send me the sound files??

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

easiest might be chaning your locale to japanese (setting non-unicode software to japanese). Or somehow get the files in their japanese names.

Or, try renaming the files;

éÎéÙé± -> べろん
éÎéÙé±éQ -> べろん2
é+éÒé¦é±2 -> ちゅぽん2
é+éÒéQ -> ちゅ2

These files are in the AUDIO\SE folder

Last edited:

NeoJET

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, Ver1.04 had released, now we have sister's h scene and we can have sex with heroine's children. Just waiting someone share ver1.04.

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

based on the poor google translation, there seems to be a hidden dungeon aswell.

So basicly only incest and sister rape was added in this? No non-human blow/hand jobs?

platanus

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

poor google translation neglected to say that the hidden dungeon will possibly remain a dream and not be implemented, but this author likes to say "possibly"

anyway with this I am going to assume this will be the last update for this game for a while, as author says he'd like to start working on his next work (just a CG collection, not a game)

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

any links for the latest version ?

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

poor google translation neglected to say that the hidden dungeon will possibly remain a dream and not be implemented, but this author likes to say "possibly"

anyway with this I am going to assume this will be the last update for this game for a while, as author says he'd like to start working on his next work (just a CG collection, not a game)
Actually, the google translation did say it wasn't implented yet, just hard to desiffer.

Anyways, new CG.zip has different password :/

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Ok, so the only thing I've gotten so is the sister sex scene (not that it was much either).
Tried to talk to all the children at the church, nothing happened.

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Wait, did one of the updates give you the option of having sex with the kids in the church? That'd be hilarious if it did. If I remember correctly, a lot of the kids there are her own and given how easily she gets pregnant and how fast she gives birth, you'd have an army of super mutants before long.

platanus

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Ok, so the only thing I've gotten so is the sister sex scene (not that it was much either).
Tried to talk to all the children at the church, nothing happened.
It seems like the only incest scene is with the kid you have with "Tony" (the umm, little kid in the first town in one of the house's 2nd level), after giving birth to 3 of his kids, one of his kids will appear in the room to the right, I think you can only do it with his kid

remember to check on the bookshelf in Tony's room too, that might be needed to unlock the incest scene

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So anyone gotten version 1.04... I found one on
but now they use stupid upload sites that dont work for me... :(

Umero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So what are these paysites thinking? That if they make people have a premium account they won't be accused of copyright infringement? I thought copyright infringement was when you take someone's product and resell at a lower price so people come to you instead of the owner. How is what they're doing better than what we're doing?

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So anyone gotten version 1.04... I found one on
but now they use stupid upload sites that dont work for me... :(
I was able to get one of the links to work. Once it finishes (its saying the download will take over an hour) I'll upload it to mediafire. It'll probably be about two hours overall.

Umero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I was able to get one of the links to work. Once it finishes (its saying the download will take over an hour) I'll upload it to mediafire. It'll probably be about two hours overall.
Just hope it doesn't get interrupted like mine did :(

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Just hope it doesn't get interrupted like mine did :(
Yeah, that is why I cant download it, for me it crashes after a certain amount of time or percentage, not sure wich... :(

So yeah, do hope dardamex can get it... definitely wil give some +rep if I can....^^

revive

Demon Girl
Reputation score

RJ096241 Ver 1.04

:)

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

It seems like the only incest scene is with the kid you have with "Tony" (the umm, little kid in the first town in one of the house's 2nd level), after giving birth to 3 of his kids, one of his kids will appear in the room to the right, I think you can only do it with his kid

remember to check on the bookshelf in Tony's room too, that might be needed to unlock the incest scene
I noticed that someone u/l the CG somewhere, so the Sister has 2 scenes. And so far I have given birth to 2 kids (seems like 1 or 2 of them are in the Orphanage)

platanus

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I noticed that someone u/l the CG somewhere, so the Sister has 2 scenes. And so far I have given birth to 2 kids (seems like 1 or 2 of them are in the Orphanage)
You also need to be on very friendly terms with Tony as well (which means sex a lot of times).

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I used 7Zip to split it up into three archives, so you might have to use 7Zip to extract it right.

saladboy21

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I hope he comes back to do a hidden dungeon and BJ and HJ on humanoids. But it is a very good game either way...the dungeon would just add playtime length.

That said since we have a pretty stable version now, I'd love to see a translation project. Game is short, seems popular, something like that would be cool. I am sadly lacking translation skills but I'd love to see a group tackle it.