What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli Shota [Butakoma 300g] びたみんクエスト / Vitamin Quest (RJ096241)

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Vitamin Quest (びたみんクエスト)

It would be really great, if someone could upload his CG folder, cause i havn't installed the japanese unicode on my PC and because of that, copying the PW to extract that package doesn't work :( ...I would be really thankfull :D
Pretty sure the stuff in the zip file is just the stuff in the rgss archive (minus data and other resources...I mean they're basically the same size.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

where do you get the sex skills from?

handjob comes from the homeless guy north then west of town, what about the others?

also, which item does the third boss give you (to use in the middle of town?)

i have gone to her in the church basement about 10 times but i dont seem to have any new items

Last edited:

saladboy21

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

handjob comes from the homeless guy north then west of town, what about the others?

i have gone to her in the church basement about 10 times but i dont seem to have any new items

Tony (boy in house in the left area of the captial) gives blowjob. I think you must have beaten the first boss. Only works on the two kinds of humans.

The old man inside the northernmost house in the temple town gives the improved open legs. Not sure how far in the game you have to be.

Boobjob comes from the bookcase on the second floor of the temple.

100% preg comes from second boss if you fuck her enough.

Last edited:

Chiabride

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If I'm reading things right for the previous comments we can now have sex with the nun? If so when does that happen?

saladboy21

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

If I'm reading things right for the previous comments we can now have sex with the nun? If so when does that happen?
There are two different scenes after all three demons are defeated (by then, I had also done all prostitution calls, unsure if those are related).

I am told one has to get rep with Tony high for one of them, but I can neither confirm nor deny that, I got rep with tony high trying to get the incest encounter.

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

I just had sex with everyone 3 or more times, and I got the skills.

I think the kid in the main town (the one with the guards and shit) gives you one, I'm like 99% sure.

Cassy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Cassy, if you're on Windows 7, try renaming these files. it should still work
yeah, i have copyed these files (from an older version of the game) to get the blowjob CGs to work, but i still cannot open the CG folder with the PW, because neither 7zip nor WinRar accept the japanese signs from that code :( but thanks for the hint :)

Pretty sure the stuff in the zip file is just the stuff in the rgss archive (minus data and other resources...I mean they're basically the same size.
where can i find the rgss archive?

deathpuppy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Would anyone be kind enough to give me a brief walkthrough of the game?

I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing in the game since I can't read Japanese!
I'm to the part where I defeated the blue girl boss (where I spent all my money on apples). Then I appeared back in the church and had some lesbian thing. After that I went to the 2 door castle, went to the right door. Did some stuff with an anonymous guy. Went in again and did it with another guy, then the game CRASHED because of some audio problem.

What am I supposed to do next?
At the moment I'm yet to see some sex scenes because all I'm getting are battles.

platanus

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Would anyone be kind enough to give me a brief walkthrough of the game?

I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing in the game since I can't read Japanese!
I'm to the part where I defeated the blue girl boss (where I spent all my money on apples). Then I appeared back in the church and had some lesbian thing. After that I went to the 2 door castle, went to the right door. Did some stuff with an anonymous guy. Went in again and did it with another guy, then the game CRASHED because of some audio problem.

What am I supposed to do next?
At the moment I'm yet to see some sex scenes because all I'm getting are battles.
welcome to the world of GOR my friend, where your prowess in RPG skills is not rewarded with sex scenes

seriously though, there are sex scenes lurking around everywhere in this game, try talking to townspeople and try losing some battles (to enemies that look like shifty sex offenders e.g. slimes and red wolves and balding man with his penis hanging out), and there should be a very indepth walkthrough a few pages back in this thread: (http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=364006&postcount=109)

additionally for in-battle sex actions... follow the attached picture instructions to activate it

Attachments

Last edited:

Fatso999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Exactly who is it possible to have incest with? The child of Tony is a girl and I've already given birth to 6 of his children

saladboy21

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

the one in his house will be male.

ETA: Note you have to look at the bookcase to get it, and I think have beaten a minimum number of bosses.

Last edited:

Fatso999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

urgh yeah, just looked on the author's blog and noticed that, thanks

ramza022

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Translation

I've some experience with translation from Japanese and with game creation through the Rpg Maker, so I was translating the game.

I decrypted it and translated the firsts npcs, etc... but then I noticed a problem. When I decrypted the game most of the animations and battlers (in other words, some of the files) that should be in the folders didn't get decrypted for some reason.

I think that maybe that happened because the decrypter that I used (and the only one that I could find) was supposed to work well on rpg maker xp games, not on rpg maker vx games. I could access all the game maps and events normally though.

So If by any chance someone knows how to decrypt all the files of the game, or if someone manages to find all the graphic archives (not the cgs, the other graphics), please tell me, then I could translate\help to translate the game AND make it work fine, with all the animations.

just in case, my email is [email protected]

DMasta

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can someone send me a mediafire or rapidshare download or you know one of those downloads that don't have a limit per 30 mins or hour of the Latest version i believe 1.04. Please and Thank you

deathpuppy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

there should be a very indepth walkthrough a few pages back in this thread: (http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=364006&postcount=109)
Oh no I think there's something wrong with my game. Whenever my character engages in a sex scene with the town folks. I get an audio error message, then the game crashes.
Is there a fix for it?

When will there be tentacles in the game?

platanus

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Oh no I think there's something wrong with my game. Whenever my character engages in a sex scene with the town folks. I get an audio error message, then the game crashes.
Is there a fix for it?

When will there be tentacles in the game?
If you don't consider slimes as tentacles, you should encounter a tentacle monster that looks sort of like a plant after the 2nd boss

audio fix is also mentioned in this thread: (http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=379427&postcount=242)

deathpuppy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

If you don't consider slimes as tentacles, you should encounter a tentacle monster that looks sort of like a plant after the 2nd boss

audio fix is also mentioned in this thread: (http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=379427&postcount=242)
Dude, seriously, you are a legend!!!

Too bad I can't +rep you twice in a day

EDIT: does anyone have issues with getting the key for the jail to get miscarriage? been doing handjobs for the guard walking around the intersection like 30 times and I'm still not getting the key from him. Bug?
Or maybe I just don't know how to use the key. I've got a random key in my inventory but it's greyed out so I can't seem to use it whatsoever. HELP!!

Last edited:

ecchirenkira

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Translation

I've some experience with translation from Japanese and with game creation through the Rpg Maker, so I was translating the game.

I decrypted it and translated the firsts npcs, etc... but then I noticed a problem. When I decrypted the game most of the animations and battlers (in other words, some of the files) that should be in the folders didn't get decrypted for some reason.

I think that maybe that happened because the decrypter that I used (and the only one that I could find) was supposed to work well on rpg maker xp games, not on rpg maker vx games. I could access all the game maps and events normally though.

So If by any chance someone knows how to decrypt all the files of the game, or if someone manages to find all the graphic archives (not the cgs, the other graphics), please tell me, then I could translate\help to translate the game AND make it work fine, with all the animations.

just in case, my email is [email protected]
try looking in virgin island thread, it work's well for me

Busterwolf

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If you do the incest event enough times, your kid will give you a disc. Then, if you go talk to the shota in the west town, you'll give him the disc and get 30PP. Just thought I'd mention.

EDIT: does anyone have issues with getting the key for the jail to get miscarriage? been doing handjobs for the guard walking around the intersection like 30 times and I'm still not getting the key from him. Bug?
Or maybe I just don't know how to use the key. I've got a random key in my inventory but it's greyed out so I can't seem to use it whatsoever. HELP!!
Just handjobs? Might want to change it up. But if you do have the key, this is what it looks like. It's always greyed out. If you have it, just try opening the jail cell.

Attachments

Nyocum

Reputation score

If someone happens to have downloads for 1.04 please post them, I'd truly appreciate it. (Mediafire recommended)

The previous mediafire links were version 1.00 and the hot-file links give hourly traffic halts which are very inconvenient :(