What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli Shota [Butakoma 300g] びたみんクエスト / Vitamin Quest (RJ096241)

Fatso999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Vitamin Quest (びたみんクエスト)

Dude, seriously, you are a legend!!!

Too bad I can't +rep you twice in a day

EDIT: does anyone have issues with getting the key for the jail to get miscarriage? been doing handjobs for the guard walking around the intersection like 30 times and I'm still not getting the key from him. Bug?
Or maybe I just don't know how to use the key. I've got a random key in my inventory but it's greyed out so I can't seem to use it whatsoever. HELP!!
Did you beat the first boss? I did him loads and didnt get the key, but after i beat the first boss he gave me the key instantly next time I talked to him

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What are the changes in 1.04?

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

What are the changes in 1.04?
*You can get have sex with the Sister in the orphanage.
*If you fuck a speficic person many times (and give birth), one of his kids will have incest with you (I haven't gotten this part myself yet)

And for the record, the boob job on various enemies was added in 1.03, not 1.04

ramza022

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Translation

Cool so there may an English version coming down the pipe? (hope, hope)
Actually I was translating it to Portuguese, because my English is like this, full of grammar mistakes and without much creativity. If someone would like to do a proofread maybe I could try translating to English too.

In any case, I can't guarantee nothing about how much time it'll take, since I usually take a long time to translate stuff, reseaching new terms, etc...

But yes, shall I finish any significant work, I'll post here.

saladboy21

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I am willing to proofread if it means an english version. I don't have any programs however.

That said if your english looks like it does on here everything will be fine.

deathpuppy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Just handjobs? Might want to change it up. But if you do have the key, this is what it looks like. It's always greyed out. If you have it, just try opening the jail cell.
What the????! I had that bloody key all along!!
How come I can't open the door then? Whenever I press Z on the locked door, she just speaks to herself and then walks away from the door. Is there a button I have to press to use it?

platanus

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

What the????! I had that bloody key all along!!
How come I can't open the door then? Whenever I press Z on the locked door, she just speaks to herself and then walks away from the door. Is there a button I have to press to use it?
screenshot it and we'll try and work out why you can't get in the prison door

deathpuppy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I have the key in my inventory, I activate the door with the Z key or Spacebar.
She just talks to the door, and then immediately walks away. Is that normal?

Attachments

platanus

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I have the key in my inventory, I activate the door with the Z key or Spacebar.
She just talks to the door, and then immediately walks away. Is that normal?
I am guessing it's because she's currently pregnant, come back after you give birth to the kid (it should be a command in your skill list that looks like えにうぇあ出産), you can only give birth when you're not inside a house, not near the church, and not at the world map screen

also be aware that the choice you make when you sex with the guy inside the prison can also affect the outcome (because the elf's mission is to populate the world with her kids, and this prison's guy's specialty is to give abortions), do some trial and error before saving the game or else you might not get to the sex scene again (unless of course you prefer not to watch the abortion sex)

deathpuppy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thanks for your help! That fixed it!

These 2 choices will affect the rest of the game?
So become non-pregnant again, you can either give birth or do an abortion?
They both still come down to the same results right?

platanus

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for your help! That fixed it!

These 2 choices will affect the rest of the game?
So become non-pregnant again, you can either give birth or do an abortion?
They both still come down to the same results right?
DURING sex with him, and not before the sex with him, he will mention something about having abortion capability, and there will be a choice there where our heroine decide whether to continue sex with him or halt the sex (I forgot which one is first and which one is second, but if memory serves me right there was also an empty looping first choice), if you choose to halt sex, you will never get the chance to sex him again.

While this does not affect "the rest of the game" (because you still get to give birth and if you feel like abort you can come visit him), it does affect a secret scene after the ending (ver1.04+ only, a scene where you talk to a kid and she for some reason has a secret homemade video of the sister sexing with a male kid in the church). Basically it's like choosing whether you want to watch the abortion sex, or the sister sexing little kid (the little kid appears in shadow and text only so if you don't understand Japanese it probably isn't much).

Or you can choose to have two saves... or more, and be able to watch both.

deathpuppy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Cool. I chose the abortion one anyway. I kinda like the sight of blood a little. One of my fetishes :D

ecchirenkira

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks, the member dardamex there sent me another decrypter that fixed all my problems already. =]
you're translating it now right?
maybe you know this, but only translate the purple text on script.

btw, anyone have MF link for latest ver? share appreciated thnk's XD

jackson2000

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Check page 9, Post no. 259 for the MF links

ramza022

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yes, I am. Thanks for the advice, I already translated part of the purple text on the script, just the most basic stuff like the main menu options. What really takes time is all the events and dialogues, but I've fun doing it anyway.

(Cool, I'm a jungle girl. I hope I never get promoted to another thing, being a jungle girl is much more fun)

Last edited:
Reputation score

This game is a pain in the ass to translate. I've translated through probably 1/3 of the game and the coding is not particularly compact. Most events have 4 iterations, one for pregnant/non-pregnant and clothed/non-clothed, and every once in a while, there are events where pregnant/non-pregnant events are completely different, so you can't just copy/paste all the time. The creator also created a lot of nested conditional branches, but by removing the "Else" portion of it (I can't remember what it's called), he could cut down a lot on the length as well as readability, since it gets bad enough that you can't even see some of the lines on screen. It really is a huge pain in the ass.

This game is far more text-heavy than other RPG Maker games I've played/translated. For reference, the data folder for the games I've gone through are as follows (You can probably tell some of my fetishes, though to be fair, a lot of them had good artwork and there were fetishes I didn't like. I simply finished them since I started them).
Vitamin Quest - 18-19 MB (In Progress/Hiatus?)
Annie Quest - 1.5 MB (Complete)
Futago Quest - 2.75 MB (Complete)
Parallel Fantasy Zero - 2.5 MB (Complete up to ver. 2.22, which is possibly the most up-to-date)
RE:Anise - 8.8 MB (Complete up to March 7, 2012 update, second-most recent update)
Elfin and the Tower of Magic - 1.9 MB (Complete up to July 4, 2012 update, most recent update)
Shokushu de Senno - 1.8 MB (Complete)
Taimashi Rio - 1.3 MB (Complete)

I have no plans to ever release any translations of any of these games, so don't bother messaging me about them. I took the effort with about half and half personal translation and machine translation (I use a rough feel of Japanese and if I have no idea, use a machine translation), and so can most of you. Actually, most of these games are just moaning, so I don't even see why it would be that hard with just a machine translation.

I'll toss you a bone and give you the Vitamin Quest Data files (http: rapidshare com files 3377903300 Data.rar), though. Up to Version 1.04, the following is in English. Sorry, first post, can't link, replace spaces with "." and "/" as obvious.
Actors, Classes, Skills, Items, Weapons, Armors, Enemies, Troops, States, Common Events, System, Terms (Basically everything important in the Database)
Maps: 002/007 (Opening), 003 (Ontoto City Main, but not the rest of the city), 079 (End Map), 066-071 (Pyugna Dungeon), 059-065 (Badan Forest), 048-055/058 (Prison Tower), 044-047/061 (Warland Highway), 038-043 (Consaco Marshlands)
There are a few other maps, but they're small ones and not worth mentioning yet. I think that covers 6 out of the 17 characters Mikami has major relations with (excluding anything in the church). I have not checked much further regarding the difference between 1.01 and 1.04, but I fixed what I could and I'll find problems as they come along.

It sounds a bit cold (and hypocritical, since I've tossed out what I've worked on here), but I will say this again. I have no plans of releasing anything I have ever worked on, so don't bother messaging me. These games are not my creations, so anything I do with the games are purely for myself. I've tossed this out mainly as a whim. For the translators, use this as you wish.

ramza022

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Most events have 4 iterations, one for pregnant/non-pregnant and clothed/non-clothed, and every once in a while, there are events where pregnant/non-pregnant events are completely different, so you can't just copy/paste all the time. The creator also created a lot of nested conditional branches,
Yeah, this really adds a lot more work in the translation. Since I translate things for practicing and I really enjoy translating, it's not a biiig problem for me though.