What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli Shota [Butakoma 300g] びたみんクエスト / Vitamin Quest (RJ096241)

pashek

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Vitamin Quest (びたみんクエスト)

When i starting game.exe i kepp getting error- CANT FIND RGSS202J.dll
Any suggestions?

jackson2000

Demon Girl
Reputation score

When i starting game.exe i kepp getting error- CANT FIND RGSS202J.dll
Any suggestions?
Simply download the dll file and place it in your game folder:

If you get some sort of RTP error then download & install the appropriate 1 here:

Now the game should work fine!

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

This game is a pain in the ass to translate. I've translated through probably 1/3 of the game and the coding is not particularly compact. Most events have 4 iterations, one for pregnant/non-pregnant and clothed/non-clothed, and every once in a while, there are events where pregnant/non-pregnant events are completely different, so you can't just copy/paste all the time. The creator also created a lot of nested conditional branches, but by removing the "Else" portion of it (I can't remember what it's called), he could cut down a lot on the length as well as readability, since it gets bad enough that you can't even see some of the lines on screen. It really is a huge pain in the ass.

This game is far more text-heavy than other RPG Maker games I've played/translated. For reference, the data folder for the games I've gone through are as follows (You can probably tell some of my fetishes, though to be fair, a lot of them had good artwork and there were fetishes I didn't like. I simply finished them since I started them).
Vitamin Quest - 18-19 MB (In Progress/Hiatus?)
Annie Quest - 1.5 MB (Complete)
Futago Quest - 2.75 MB (Complete)
Parallel Fantasy Zero - 2.5 MB (Complete up to ver. 2.22, which is possibly the most up-to-date)
RE:Anise - 8.8 MB (Complete up to March 7, 2012 update, second-most recent update)
Elfin and the Tower of Magic - 1.9 MB (Complete up to July 4, 2012 update, most recent update)
Shokushu de Senno - 1.8 MB (Complete)
Taimashi Rio - 1.3 MB (Complete)

I have no plans to ever release any translations of any of these games, so don't bother messaging me about them. I took the effort with about half and half personal translation and machine translation (I use a rough feel of Japanese and if I have no idea, use a machine translation), and so can most of you. Actually, most of these games are just moaning, so I don't even see why it would be that hard with just a machine translation.

I'll toss you a bone and give you the Vitamin Quest Data files (http: rapidshare com files 3377903300 Data.rar), though. Up to Version 1.04, the following is in English. Sorry, first post, can't link, replace spaces with "." and "/" as obvious.
Actors, Classes, Skills, Items, Weapons, Armors, Enemies, Troops, States, Common Events, System, Terms (Basically everything important in the Database)
Maps: 002/007 (Opening), 003 (Ontoto City Main, but not the rest of the city), 079 (End Map), 066-071 (Pyugna Dungeon), 059-065 (Badan Forest), 048-055/058 (Prison Tower), 044-047/061 (Warland Highway), 038-043 (Consaco Marshlands)
There are a few other maps, but they're small ones and not worth mentioning yet. I think that covers 6 out of the 17 characters Mikami has major relations with (excluding anything in the church). I have not checked much further regarding the difference between 1.01 and 1.04, but I fixed what I could and I'll find problems as they come along.

It sounds a bit cold (and hypocritical, since I've tossed out what I've worked on here), but I will say this again. I have no plans of releasing anything I have ever worked on, so don't bother messaging me. These games are not my creations, so anything I do with the games are purely for myself. I've tossed this out mainly as a whim. For the translators, use this as you wish.
Did you just join to mock us? bad form :(

Ofcourse we could do it ourself if we had the tools. But why have to reinvent the wheel twice?

Thatoneguy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So... Quick question.

Do you have to unpack the cg files or can you just leave them and play like normal? Because The passwords are not correct, or at least my pc doesn't think so.

platanus

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So... Quick question.

Do you have to unpack the cg files or can you just leave them and play like normal? Because The passwords are not correct, or at least my pc doesn't think so.
You can leave them, being able to unlock the CG files is sort of like a reward for when you find out the passwords in game. It doesn't affect the game in any way.

Thatoneguy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You can leave them, being able to unlock the CG files is sort of like a reward for when you find out the passwords in game. It doesn't affect the game in any way.
Thank you sir, You're a gentleman and a scholar.

ecchirenkira

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ofcourse we could do it ourself if we had the tools. But why have to reinvent the wheel twice?
we have the tool (decrypter at least) just need to know japanese.....

Reputation score

I didn't particularly join to mock you, though in hindsight, that is what the post was. In all honesty, I was in a mixed mood at that point. Bad enough that I felt like bringing it all up, but good enough that I'd post what I had translated? Either way, I posted the VQ files. All people really need to do is decrypt the rgss2a file and copy/paste the data files into the appropriate folder

The point of the post was to point out that this game is a time consuming translation compared to other games. The games like Annie/Futago Quest which offer a few hours or Anise which offers quite a number of hours of gameplay are a lot less text-heavy than this game.

As an apology, here's the english data files for Taimashi Rio. The smallest, but probably one of the better games? It's a bit more of a puzzle type (do this before you do this or you get a bad ending) type game. No fights. Again you'll probably need to get the original game and decrypt it. The main reason I don't post the full translation is because these games are on dlsite, or in the case of Anise, the author specifically stated he didn't want anything like that happening. I spent the money to buy these games, I don't see why others can't as well.

rapidshare com files 1122036156 Taimashi Rio.rar

It's a tentacle fetish game. I can't say I especially like them (no more or less than normal or other fetishes), but I did like the art and the game was small and cheap.

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I didn't particularly join to mock you, though in hindsight, that is what the post was. In all honesty, I was in a mixed mood at that point. Bad enough that I felt like bringing it all up, but good enough that I'd post what I had translated? Either way, I posted the VQ files. All people really need to do is decrypt the rgss2a file and copy/paste the data files into the appropriate folder

The point of the post was to point out that this game is a time consuming translation compared to other games. The games like Annie/Futago Quest which offer a few hours or Anise which offers quite a number of hours of gameplay are a lot less text-heavy than this game.

As an apology, here's the english data files for Taimashi Rio. The smallest, but probably one of the better games? It's a bit more of a puzzle type (do this before you do this or you get a bad ending) type game. No fights. Again you'll probably need to get the original game and decrypt it. The main reason I don't post the full translation is because these games are on dlsite, or in the case of Anise, the author specifically stated he didn't want anything like that happening. I spent the money to buy these games, I don't see why others can't as well.

rapidshare com files 1122036156 Taimashi Rio.rar

It's a tentacle fetish game. I can't say I especially like them (no more or less than normal or other fetishes), but I did like the art and the game was small and cheap.
not trying to make a dig at you, but I just have another view on this kind of work (free work posted/not posted for everybody). I just don't hope you think that I am not greatful for you posting the data (I didn't really notice that you did when I replied)

Raio10

Demon Girl
Reputation score

has anyone actually used the files that were translated if so can u help upload somewhere if possible?

ramza022

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

By the way, does anyone know where I can find the game's creator email or something like that? I would like to enter in contact with him, but all that I could do is to comment on a blog. I would like to communicate in a more direct and personally way, like by email or so.

Last edited:

nobody117

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi there
I have 2 problems:
1. i have some sound crashes during a couple of scenes.
2. the CG.zip password doesn't work for me.
I would really appreciate if one of these problems could be solved :)
hmmm... I wonder...
1. japanese locale? There are 4 sound files with japanese names, seems like either extraction didn't work or you aren't running japanese locale
2. japanese locale? or I heard that sometimes copying the password doesn't work
To answer the first question only, I found and tested it out that you don't really need to change to the Japanese locale. The error comes from the missing Japanese text for those sound files under "Audio/SE" file folders with the gibberish text, here's the actual text you needed for them:

- ちゅ2
- ちゅぽん2
- べろん
- べろん2

You just need to rename the ones with the messed up symbol gibberish text. Unfortunately I do not know the order or the specific ones needed to change, so sorry about that, but KeiranD's suggestion to change the system locale to Japanese is correct, just make sure you have a zipped file of the game, once you change the system locale, extract the zipped files, and look under the "Audio/SE" folder again. This time the text title for those audio files should be in Japanese and you can just replace the ones extracted to your already extracted game (or just use that game folder from now on instead).

After I replaced those and change the system locale back to English with those Japanese texted files there, the game scenes that required those sound files had none of those errors again, I hope this info helps. ^_^

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

To answer the first question only, I found and tested it out that you don't really need to change to the Japanese locale. The error comes from the missing Japanese text for those sound files under "Audio/SE" file folders with the gibberish text, here's the actual text you needed for them:

- ちゅ2
- ちゅぽん2
- べろん
- べろん2

You just need to rename the ones with the messed up symbol gibberish text. Unfortunately I do not know the order or the specific ones needed to change, so sorry about that, but KeiranD's suggestion to change the system locale to Japanese is correct, just make sure you have a zipped file of the game, once you change the system locale, extract the zipped files, and look under the "Audio/SE" folder again. This time the text title for those audio files should be in Japanese and you can just replace the ones extracted to your already extracted game (or just use that game folder from now on instead).

After I replaced those and change the system locale back to English with those Japanese texted files there, the game scenes that required those sound files had none of those errors again, I hope this info helps. ^_^
éÎéÙé± -> べろん
éÎéÙé±éQ -> べろん2
é+éÒé¦é±2 -> ちゅぽん2
é+éÒéQ -> ちゅ2

Fixed for ya :p
These are the filenames WinRAR extracted the files in (on my system atleast).

Another way to get files in their right names are to have a Virtual PC active. This way my Host system can be in my prefered locale, while the Client can be in Japanese Locale.
If you're using VirtualBox, just set up a shared folder from the Host system, have any archive (WinZIP, WinRAR, 7z etc) software installed on the client and extract the files on the shared folder, it will keep it's original name as long as the Client locale is set to the same language as in the archive.

This is a very technical solution, and everyone who knows how to do it, probably already does this (to run locale specific software)

Last edited:

Gcitwbb

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This game is a pain in the ass to translate. I've translated through probably 1/3 of the game and the coding is not particularly compact. Most events have 4 iterations, one for pregnant/non-pregnant and clothed/non-clothed, and every once in a while, there are events where pregnant/non-pregnant events are completely different, so you can't just copy/paste all the time. The creator also created a lot of nested conditional branches, but by removing the "Else" portion of it (I can't remember what it's called), he could cut down a lot on the length as well as readability, since it gets bad enough that you can't even see some of the lines on screen. It really is a huge pain in the ass.

This game is far more text-heavy than other RPG Maker games I've played/translated. For reference, the data folder for the games I've gone through are as follows (You can probably tell some of my fetishes, though to be fair, a lot of them had good artwork and there were fetishes I didn't like. I simply finished them since I started them).
Vitamin Quest - 18-19 MB (In Progress/Hiatus?)
Annie Quest - 1.5 MB (Complete)
Futago Quest - 2.75 MB (Complete)
Parallel Fantasy Zero - 2.5 MB (Complete up to ver. 2.22, which is possibly the most up-to-date)
RE:Anise - 8.8 MB (Complete up to March 7, 2012 update, second-most recent update)
Elfin and the Tower of Magic - 1.9 MB (Complete up to July 4, 2012 update, most recent update)
Shokushu de Senno - 1.8 MB (Complete)
Taimashi Rio - 1.3 MB (Complete)

I have no plans to ever release any translations of any of these games, so don't bother messaging me about them. I took the effort with about half and half personal translation and machine translation (I use a rough feel of Japanese and if I have no idea, use a machine translation), and so can most of you. Actually, most of these games are just moaning, so I don't even see why it would be that hard with just a machine translation.

I'll toss you a bone and give you the Vitamin Quest Data files (http: rapidshare com files 3377903300 Data.rar), though. Up to Version 1.04, the following is in English. Sorry, first post, can't link, replace spaces with "." and "/" as obvious.
Actors, Classes, Skills, Items, Weapons, Armors, Enemies, Troops, States, Common Events, System, Terms (Basically everything important in the Database)
Maps: 002/007 (Opening), 003 (Ontoto City Main, but not the rest of the city), 079 (End Map), 066-071 (Pyugna Dungeon), 059-065 (Badan Forest), 048-055/058 (Prison Tower), 044-047/061 (Warland Highway), 038-043 (Consaco Marshlands)
There are a few other maps, but they're small ones and not worth mentioning yet. I think that covers 6 out of the 17 characters Mikami has major relations with (excluding anything in the church). I have not checked much further regarding the difference between 1.01 and 1.04, but I fixed what I could and I'll find problems as they come along.

It sounds a bit cold (and hypocritical, since I've tossed out what I've worked on here), but I will say this again. I have no plans of releasing anything I have ever worked on, so don't bother messaging me. These games are not my creations, so anything I do with the games are purely for myself. I've tossed this out mainly as a whim. For the translators, use this as you wish.

Your link doesn't seem to work.

Nuula

Lurker
Reputation score

Sooo is there a full walkthrough for this lying around anywhere?

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Sooo is there a full walkthrough for this lying around anywhere?
fuck everythin with a dick.
Give birth (you can't be pregnant to get into the 2nd "level")
Beat Demon girls and futanari fuck them
???
Profit

Reputation score

Your link doesn't seem to work.
I never checked if it did, so I don't know if it didn't work originally or if it was taken down.
Taimashi Rio - https: rapidshare com files 3230636403 Taimashi%20Rio.rar
VQ Data - https: rapidshare com files 3671914835 Data.rar

I have checked these, though, so it's not being reuploaded by me again :(

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

the VQ one worked :)