What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli Shota [Butakoma 300g] びたみんクエスト / Vitamin Quest (RJ096241)

Gcitwbb

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Vitamin Quest (びたみんクエスト)

I never checked if it did, so I don't know if it didn't work originally or if it was taken down.
Taimashi Rio - https: rapidshare com files 3230636403 Taimashi%20Rio.rar
VQ Data - https: rapidshare com files 3671914835 Data.rar

I have checked these, though, so it's not being reuploaded by me again :(
Very much appreciated.
There's a few grammatical errors and it seems to crash when you go to fight, but otherwise it's good. It's better than a machine translation.

Thx again :)

Raio10

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Very much appreciated.
There's a few grammatical errors and it seems to crash when you go to fight, but otherwise it's good. It's better than a machine translation.

Thx again :)
There is some other problems when you are pregnant it never shows and also when you take off the swimsuit it stays on and the sentences go on past the box space so you miss some text but still an awesome job on translating this amazing game hopefully you will keep going with it Velociraptor Clint Thrust.

Reputation score

There is some other problems when you are pregnant it never shows and also when you take off the swimsuit it stays on and the sentences go on past the box space so you miss some text but still an awesome job on translating this amazing game hopefully you will keep going with it Velociraptor Clint Thrust.
Sorry about any problems. I'll tell you honestly. I went straight to RPG Maker for this game. I have never played it, and since I've only partially gone through the script, there will be problems. I uploaded it more for the translation stuff itself.

myzle

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Not to sound like a NOOB(which I probably will), but where do you put the Data file?

ramza022

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Not to sound like a NOOB(which I probably will), but where do you put the Data file?
I'm not sure. But I guess you'll need to decrypt the game (using a decrypter, which I can send you if you don't have\find). The decrypted game folder will have a folder called "data". Probably you just need to replace it.

AllesazPD

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Could someone possibly post about how to use the data.rar file to make the game show up in English?

Juanca

Reputation score

Sorry. Does anyone knows a good decrypter?

FuckingNew92

Reputation score

What RPGmaker versions do I need to run this, and where can I find them? Right now, it opens and crashes, though I do have Japanese language fonts installed, as well as some applocale thing to run the game in a Japanese locale setting.

blindspeed

Reputation score

Simply download the dll file and place it in your game folder:
dll-filescom /rgss202j.zip ?0WGgWCXIl

If you get some sort of RTP error then download & install the appropriate 1 here:
rpgmakerwebwnload/run-time-package
Now the game should work fine!
I tired this and it still doesnt work..sorry im new lol
i even put all the data files for the game in the rpg maker folder and still get the RTP error.....do i have to rename something??

Juanca

Reputation score

Thanks man. Very much appreciated

Passerby

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It's fairly straightforward if you're using AGTH...the basic method amount to exploring a new area then going to answer a call when you get a call, and so on until you can get to each of the demons for each area.

...that being said it was a fun game (but a teensy bit grindy...I just kinda rushed through with artmoney in the end). Got all the demons (I think...?) but never did find out where plant monsters hung out. I think they're the only type of monster I never really encountered.
Anyone remember where they were?

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

This game is not grindy and you pretty much can't go wrong, if you search well enough in this thread you can finish it and unlock everything.

saladboy21

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It's fairly straightforward if you're using AGTH...the basic method amount to exploring a new area then going to answer a call when you get a call, and so on until you can get to each of the demons for each area.

...that being said it was a fun game (but a teensy bit grindy...I just kinda rushed through with artmoney in the end). Got all the demons (I think...?) but never did find out where plant monsters hung out. I think they're the only type of monster I never really encountered.
Anyone remember where they were?
The plant monsters were only found in the forest to the Northeast. Not the Blue Cave but the forest with the bandit town, they were the red eyed shadow critters.

I actually have not had to grind at all with this game, was nice.

platanus

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

there were actually a few pretty confusing enemies and moves in the game, like for example the pollen attack by the plant and the monolith in the last dungeon, and i am pretty sure there was one other attack by another enemy that didn't seem to do anything, would anyone be able to enlighten me on those moves if they actually do something?

ramza022

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

there were actually a few pretty confusing enemies and moves in the game, like for example the pollen attack by the plant and the monolith in the last dungeon, and i am pretty sure there was one other attack by another enemy that didn't seem to do anything, would anyone be able to enlighten me on those moves if they actually do something?
If you're talking about that 胞子 of the plant, it can inflict bad status on you, such as poison. But never actually played it, I just saw that in the rpgmaker, so I don't know the chances in %.

Mai_Takayassu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There's a lot of information about walkthrough spread here and there. Specially since the release of the 1.04 version.
Is it possible to someone to organize it and make a walkthrough ?

platanus

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

If you're talking about that 胞子 of the plant, it can inflict bad status on you, such as poison. But never actually played it, I just saw that in the rpgmaker, so I don't know the chances in %.
Ah ok, thanks for that information, it's just that I spent a good 10 years standing there for it to attack me with that move and never got any effects from it so I guess the % is either very low or I got some status effect defense that I didn't know about, will try more in the future.

Since you have rpgmaker would it be too much to ask if you can check up what the monolith monster does as well? Should be named ものりす in the game.

There's a lot of information about walkthrough spread here and there. Specially since the release of the 1.04 version.
Is it possible to someone to organize it and make a walkthrough ?
There's a walkthrough already on page 4:
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=364006&postcount=109 and there should be more info on stuff missing in that walkthrough in page 4 and 5 as well.

New things added to later versions that's missing in that walkthrough include boobjob skills and incest scenes, I am not too sure about the exact scenarios needed to unlock them (I'd try beating the 2nd boss first), but boobjob is found in one of the bookshelves in the church somewhere (one that looks conspicuously misplaced), and incest scene you will get from sexing the boy in the first town in one of the houses in the 2nd level a lot and giving birth to at least 3 of his kids.

There's also the sister's sex scenes added which you will only obtain if you've beaten the game and not pregnant at the time and talked to the sister many times. There's also a (hidden?) video taped scene involving the sister that can be found if you chose to ignore the prisoner in the first town.

ramza022

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Monolith is supposed to have 2 actions: do nothing, and use the "frame sword" (フレイムソード) attack, which is supposed to cause some little damage.
But I have tested the battle against it and it doesn't use this ability, I don't know why. It just uses the 'do nothing' action.

I have also tested the battle against the plant and it affected me with bad status in a few turns though. I guess it doesn't affect you because your resistance must be too high already, as you said.

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

How many Skills are there? so far I've gotten 7, but there seems to be 8 (in the game scripts)

Handjob
Blowjob
Leg Teaser 1 (Spread legs)
Birth
Leg Teaser 2 (Spread legs again)
100% pregnacy chance
Titjob

the skill I dont have is Masturbation.

Last edited: