What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli Shota [Butakoma 300g] びたみんクエスト / Vitamin Quest (RJ096241)

platanus

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Vitamin Quest (びたみんクエスト)

How many Skills are there? so far I've gotten 7, but there seems to be 8 (in the game scripts)

Handjob
Blowjob
Leg Teaser 1 (Spread legs)
Birth
Leg Teaser 2 (Spread legs again)
100% pregnacy chance
Titjob

the skill I dont have is Masturbation.
you can't masturbate if you're pregnant (lol), maybe it's an elf thing

but yes the birth command is replaced with masturbation when you're not pregnant

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

you can't masturbate if you're pregnant (lol), maybe it's an elf thing

but yes the birth command is replaced with masturbation when you're not pregnant
Oh their the "same" skill? I didnt notice it since I was still pregnant :p

saladboy21

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I think birth is masturbation if you are not pregnant.

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

tried to translate the most important stuff, but all the other texts becomes squares :/ I guess i need the japanese version of rpg maker vx to make the game.

edit 1: ... or just edit game.ini to the correct dll :p

Last edited:

ramza022

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

tried to translate the most important stuff, but all the other texts becomes squares :/ I guess i need the japanese version of rpg maker vx to make the game.

edit 1: ... or just edit game.ini to the correct dll :p
Which other texts you mean? I'm not having any problems in my translation so far, and I use a Portuguese version of the RPG Maker, which probably was adapted from the English version of the program.

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Which other texts you mean? I'm not having any problems in my translation so far, and I use a Portuguese version of the RPG Maker, which probably was adapted from the English version of the program.
I have no problems within RPG MAker (using english version). Japanese is shown as japanese. But playing the game (through the project files) will all other texts into squares, because the game.ini looks for the english version of the DLLs. This is ofcourse easily fixed by changing it to the japanese DLL

hentaimania90

Reputation score

hi, im new here, but the reason i join this organization is because of you guys.
im been playing, watching, and read a lot of hentai, for the past 4 years i accoutered many problems whit the hentai games especially rpg makers one. a lot of the hentai game i deleted it. what a waste i have done. but you all have given me the light in this darkness world. the problem is like audio/se and some like RGSS103J.dll problem, haaaaa..., but you guys help not just me but a lot of people.
so i whould like to thank you all very very very munch on helping me and a lot of people solving this problem.
so from now on i will join this organization i try to support it as i can, because some of the translation in my computer in the hentai game are a bit messy hehehehe :)

madjoker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How many Skills are there? so far I've gotten 7, but there seems to be 8 (in the game scripts)

Handjob
Blowjob
Leg Teaser 1 (Spread legs)
Birth
Leg Teaser 2 (Spread legs again)
100% pregnacy chance
Titjob

the skill I dont have is Masturbation.
How u get Titjob

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

one of the kids outside in the 2nd town i believe

saladboy21

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Titjob is in the library, read from a shelf. You can get it first trip to a temple

hentaimania90

Reputation score

hi

i need help whit the same problem again, its audio/se again.it's on this game RJ094178

i have this file on my audio/se:

¥åé¦
âYâuâbüI
é¡é+épé-üEüEüE
é¡é+üEüEüE
Start

pls help :(

saladboy21

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

is it in japanese language? It may be unable to read those symbols because they are not actually japanese

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hi

i need help whit the same problem again, its audio/se again.it's on this game RJ094178

¥åé¦
âYâuâbüI
é¡é+épé-üEüEüE
é¡é+üEüEüE
Start

Get a japanese computer and get programs that can properly read japanese not crappy ASCII-only software that bigots and losers promote.

bidh

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hi

¥åé¦
âYâuâbüI
é¡é+épé-üEüEüE
é¡é+üEüEüE
Start

You could use applocale.
It will allow the japanese characters to be properly displayed in your OS while keeping your system local language.

Here are 2 walkthrough to install and use it.
Windows XP
alcahest.perso.sfr.fr/perso/apploc/applocale.html

Windows Vista/7
wfu.edu/~yipcw/atg/microsoft/applocale/

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Yours are different from mine. I guess it depends on the system you extract it on, but as long as you rename thos files to any of these below (if you can read them), then it should work. If you're lucky, you might even have the right sound at the right scene :p

easiest might be chaning your locale to japanese (setting non-unicode software to japanese). Or somehow get the files in their japanese names.

Or, try renaming the files;

éÎéÙé± -> べろん
éÎéÙé±éQ -> べろん2
é+éÒé¦é±2 -> ちゅぽん2
é+éÒéQ -> ちゅ2

These files are in the AUDIO\SE folder

hentaimania90

Reputation score

i have applocale a long time ago, i use to play h-rpg in window xp, after i buy a new laptop that have window 7 home premium i try to search for language settings, its not there, it seem like it only have on window 7 ultimate and enterprise only.

sucks to be me :(

hentaimania90

Reputation score

Yours are different from mine. I guess it depends on the system you extract it on, but as long as you rename thos files to any of these below (if you can read them), then it should work. If you're lucky, you might even have the right sound at the right scene :p
thanks but still the same, it ask for audio/se :)

platanus

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

hi

¥åé¦
âYâuâbüI
é¡é+épé-üEüEüE
é¡é+üEüEüE
Start

You probably missed my post earlier, but I am gathering from your post that you're not talking about the same game this thread is intended for, which is why I re-directed you to
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=357847&postcount=3594

All you need to do is change the random codes to the Japanese in that post.

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

i have applocale a long time ago, i use to play h-rpg in window xp, after i buy a new laptop that have window 7 home premium i try to search for language settings, its not there, it seem like it only have on window 7 ultimate and enterprise only.

sucks to be me :(

"Applies to all editions of Windows 7" :p So no, it's not locked to Ultimate or Enterprise, since I have Windows 7 Professional