What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli Shota [Butakoma 300g] びたみんクエスト / Vitamin Quest (RJ096241)

reddo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: Vitamin Quest (びたみんクエスト)

Does anyone know how to get an abortion?
You have a skill for it. I think it's the last one with a heart on the skill list.
You need to use it away from a town (but some places won't allow you to). It works on a few towns too, but mostly, go to the forest and use it.

darkova

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

was playing that new vitamin quest game earlier and i noticed the game seems to crash whenever a blowjob scene comes up

it seems the error relates to one of the sound files for the game though im not sure what the error exactly is since i cant read japanese

DarkWarpalg6

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Sigh. This'll teach me for not DLing a game just because it's not my language <_<;. I love this game. The heroine is a perpetually happy slut that pounces anything with a wang. Just about every male outside of the church area is a worm on a hook. It's not just wank material, she can get stat boosts from it. The in-combat sex was a great touch.

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

was playing that new vitamin quest game earlier and i noticed the game seems to crash whenever a blowjob scene comes up

it seems the error relates to one of the sound files for the game though im not sure what the error exactly is since i cant read japanese
Weird, you are the second person to report this error, I have had no such error and I have done the blowjob attack plenty of times..... ^^

Maybe it depends on where you got the file from I guess???

@ Lazycat, I wil see I guess what it does..... wil change it when I play it next... am watching some anime currently... ^^
and wel yeah, I thought as much that those might take up some space, but I havent seen many CG it contains a totall of I think it was 82 I saw in the library thing... I only got like 4 or 5 so far..... so it does have alot of CG in it.... just have to figure out how to get them, and also if they are in the Trial or not... dont think alot of those wil be in the trial....

think it might be the sound files and such that take up so much, wich I find a bit of a shame if that is the reason why, cause overall the sound matters least to me...... although some moaning and such does help.... ^^

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

Getting an abortion =/= Giving birth

To get an abortion, you need to fuck the shit out of the town guard. He'll eventually give you a key to the jail, in the tower to the right of him.
Fuck the guy in the cell and you'll have a miscarriage

Koralion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Did you read this part of my message?
Should just copy+paste it, unless even that doesn't work.

But here's the CG.7z (without password):
mediafire.com/?5j11wlu7k79446i

Yes, it's a lot smaller, but I assure you that it's the same content and same files.

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

go to your spells menu and click on the heart symbol.

Mintsavan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This game is pretty fun though short.

Am I the only one who was hoping you'd be able to grow a cock to fuck the women in the towns not just fucking all the men?

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Some How i feel this game is like Monmusu Quest Where they give the game in parts Cuz there are paths we cant go to like the one in marshland where u cant go to what said to be Soldiers training Ground and theres suppose to be a way to the capital but we cant go there or the port maybe the creator will add more places like the Port will be available and we can sail to other areas as well : O and btw how do you give birth to other species all ive been getting are humans despite doing it with orcs and the wolfs and stuff o-o

Last edited:

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Getting an abortion =/= Giving birth

To get an abortion, you need to fuck the shit out of the town guard. He'll eventually give you a key to the jail, in the tower to the right of him.
Fuck the guy in the cell and you'll have a miscarriage
The town guard? Do you mean the first town with the pub? *Just checking to make sure. Pretty certain you mean that guy.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Am I the only one who was hoping you'd be able to grow a cock to fuck the women in the towns not just fucking all the men?
Nope, especially since the heroine grows a cock on occasions.

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So were is the Room i can re-visit lose scenarios?

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The town guard? Do you mean the first town with the pub? *Just checking to make sure. Pretty certain you mean that guy.
The guard that looks like a dwarf in the South West Part in the intersection near the Pub, fuck him a few times and he will give you key to the Prison Gate thats Right in the Town Guard when you leave the town after u fuck the prisoner 1 time each time ur Pregnant u can get an Abortion by fucking with him

ON82

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The guard that looks like a dwarf in the South West Part in the intersection near the Pub, fuck him a few times and he will give you key to the Prison Gate thats Right in the Town Guard when you leave the town after u fuck the prisoner 1 time each time ur Pregnant u can get an Abortion by fucking with him
Damn, I think I messed that up by picking the wrong choice while having sex with the prisoner. Now she won't enter the prison block again.

nerina

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Damn, I think I messed that up by picking the wrong choice while having sex with the prisoner. Now she won't enter the prison block again.
Have you tried entering while pregnant?

ON82

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Have you tried entering while pregnant?
Yep, tried that and talking to the dwarf while pregnant several times. I really think I picked the wrong option while sexing the prisoner. She instantly stopped doing it with him and looked angry. Guess she didn't want the abortion with this option.

Though it's pretty stupid that the abortion option is completely gone now.