What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli Shota [Butakoma 300g] びたみんクエスト / Vitamin Quest (RJ096241)

Reputation score
Re: Vitamin Quest (びたみんクエスト)

You know all the times I've browsed this thread I can't stop thinking this game some how involves doctor mario

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

where exactly is the girl who sells the "insta-lose" items? i cant seem to find her

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

After completing the game, it's sold in every item store. It's the little white item (don't know the name since Im not english).

By The Way You get the handjob skill when fucking the guy who is camping in the forest on the road leading to the first Boss. Atleast I notice the skill after doing him a 2nd time (after completing the game). Is it only the human enemies that it works against?

Also, I have problem giving birth to monsters, even tho I'm pretty sure I did give birth to a wolf in the early beginning of my game :/
I presume the bottom 4 spots in the left H-room are for those births?

LolUMad: I got 3 Heart skills, the first is taunt/seduction (5 SP) (or "open your legs" as the google-translated manual says), 2nd is giving birth (0 SP) and handjob (0 SP). Does that mean there's 4 heart skills?

Mintsvan: I still don't get it how the heroine can get pregnant while fucking the bosses? =P

Last edited:

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

After completing the game, it's sold in every item store. It's the little white item (don't know the name since Im not english).

Also, You get the handjob skill when fucking the guy who is camping in the forest on the road leading to the first Boss. Atleast I notice the skill after doing him a 2nd time (after completing the game). Is it only the human enemies that it works against?

Also, I have problem giving birth to monsters, even tho I'm pretty sure I did give birth to a wolf in the early beginning of my game :/
yeah, just found the item, doesnt show up till after you beat the first boss.

also where is this camping guy?

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

yeah, just found the item, doesnt show up till after you beat the first boss.
I first noticed the item after defeating the last boss, hoping for a quick meny in the fights, but there didnt exist any so I started looking for an item to buy and I noticed this.

also where is this camping guy?
Somewhere in the beginning. Walk to the left as far as you can get if I remember correct. This is the road just after the 2nd town, not the road that actually leads to the boss (after the "glory hole" room)

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score

In the location with the camping guy, the bedroll is just for decoration or you can do something with it? When you try to use it, heroine just says something and that's it.
Also, kind of disappointed that there are very few phone jobs. Maybe they'll add it in future updates (if they make them). And no scenes with kids in the orphanage :(

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

*UPDATE*

Thread has been given all posts containing the RJ number from the RPGmaker thread, giving it a new first post.

If there are any posts that seem out of place because of information in them about other games, please notify me so it can be put in it's proper home. Thank you.

hubibub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Could someone give me a plot synopsis i just finished this game found it awesome but dont know why the hell did i do all that whoring i dont know one bit of japanese. For example why does the main heroin get her first slut skills from a nun. And in the orphanage do i have to fill it with kids or something? What was her goal if anyone knows that would be a great help. Oh and i found out that after you get pregnant from some creatures you can save before birthing and save load until you get a creature birth like one of those three bosses or the wolf, orc, or an egg if you get knocked up by a slime. Pretty usefull for trying to get knocked up is the skill you get after finishing al 3 bosses that the next fuck will be 100% fertility? So if anyon knows what was the plot please tell me

ChosenOne

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hello guys, I beat the final boss then there's nothing else to do? has not been able to unlock certain things, if you post a full save there would be very grateful, a complete guide would not hurt xD I do not know if I have unlocked every skill H

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

where are these phone jobs anyways? i got the prisoner in the 2nd dungeon to write a letter (alteast that's what it lookd like).

Also, I had the problem with the 'missing' audio file crashing the game. It's because the files labeled wrong when you don't have real applocale support

Last edited:

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't know about the phone jobs, I got the first one which you get right after you get the phone and head to the inn room in the first town. After that, nothing.

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I dont got an phone, and i dont know how to use the orb :p
I know that option 2 shows stats, option 3 is showing childbirth on/off and 4th is for frisky enemies.

Also, still having trouble giving birth to only elf children :/
Could it be that my orphanage is full?
Edit: I unequipt everything i had, and it seems to work (or it was a bug). but it only helped for one birth.

Last edited:

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Apparently the orb is the phone.

Atoll

Reputation score

I think I'm having a spaz moment, how do I get past the guard at the tower? After beating the first boss I spoke to the woman at the bar, took the northern path up to the tower, but now I can't get past the guard at the gate. Is there a way around him, something I need to do, or am I going in the complete wrong direction? Thanks for the help.

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

someone said that fucking the slime will get you pregnant. The only problem is that I only fuck them when I lose. Does that mean i need to take in that insta-kill potion till i get pregnant=?

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think I'm having a spaz moment, how do I get past the guard at the tower? After beating the first boss I spoke to the woman at the bar, took the northern path up to the tower, but now I can't get past the guard at the gate. Is there a way around him, something I need to do, or am I going in the complete wrong direction? Thanks for the help.

You can't be pregnant when talking to him.

hubibub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

someone said that fucking the slime will get you pregnant. The only problem is that I only fuck them when I lose. Does that mean i need to take in that insta-kill potion till i get pregnant=?
yea after you finish the bosses you get a ability that makes you 100% fertil for the next intercourse after use then you go fight a slime use the suicide item and voila your knocked up

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

yea after you finish the bosses you get a ability that makes you 100% fertil for the next intercourse after use then you go fight a slime use the suicide item and voila your knocked up
yea, i got all the monster now. Now I only got 2 phone jobs left, and one that might be a monster.

Got them All, except that elusive last spot. This could be one of the monsters I have not seen after completing the game. There was a "pixie" monster in the 2nd dungeon that seemed like they reacted to the taunt/seduce skill, but I never got killed to see what would happen :/

Last edited:

myzle

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Vitamin Quest ()

Well you go back to that area and check, eventhough it's a major pain in the ARES! Though i think the only effect the taunt/suduction has is lowering the damage thay do to you which i guess makes some sense consitering it's an RPG where the heroine is a busty nymphomatic elf who fucks every cock in sight, walks around naked and lets people fuck her, has sex with little boys and old men, let's a little boy basicly use her a his fuckdoll at the inn to the second castle even when she's in bed suppost to be resting, let's her entire body, nipples, vagina and all be pentrated by anything that can, blows and even has full-on sex with her foes during battle, and pops outs babies after every few fuckings like chicken laying eggs. NOT To say this game is bad or inconstant or anything, in fact, that's what makes it 1000X better that most Erouge games on the market, heck, maybe even ever! All it needs is an update and translation, then perfection will be reached. Or at least by hentai standards.

Last edited: