What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli Shota [Butakoma 300g] びたみんクエスト / Vitamin Quest (RJ096241)

apE

Reputation score
Re: Vitamin Quest (びたみんクエスト)

It seems I have lied to you all as it turns out there is atleast 6 Heart Skills.
Well the sixth skill I got is just Spread legs MkII. Just like the normal skill it makes enemies rape you but it also gives them some status down debuff.
You can get it from the town (Chief?) dude at the Nort most house at the second town with the church/orphanage.

Also almost every male gives you something if you have sex with them manymany times.

kyokyo

Reputation score

Sorry, but how can i play the game ? ( I download archives and also download CG.7z without password... Double click Game.exe - nothing. what is the proplem ?

PS : my 1st post(question) .. sorry 4 my bad english

Last edited:

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

ape: a thanks for those skill infos :)

busterwolf: the bell turns on/off rapist in towns

Last edited:

saladboy21

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Chiitrans does a decent job in translation of many of the latest rpg games

Http // code.google.com/p/chiitrans2/
Are the translations of this one coherant and readable in chiitrans?

Mystic0470

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Are the translations of this one coherant and readable in chiitrans?
most of them, it does translate most wolf rpg games as well, , as long as they are in japanese.

saladboy21

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

most of them, it does translate most wolf rpg games as well, , as long as they are in japanese.
OK cool, I will give it a shot. TA handles a lot of games well but this one looks like a word salad.

Mystic0470

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

OK cool, I will give it a shot. TA handles a lot of games well but this one looks like a word salad.
Yes i tried this after TA started messing up with several games

saladboy21

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It's not easy to follow, but I will say yes this is working much, much better then TA which I could not make heads or tails of.

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

chiitrans doesnt want to connect to the internet so i could translate :/
Seems Like i need to configure .net framework 4.0 somehow... but I havent even touched it. Or install the full framework. Will try that

Installing full framework works

Last edited:

lmaonade200

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

my goodness this game is hot, hands down the best rpg maker hentai game imo. I'm not a fan of still CGs so I've all but stopped playing rpg maker ones until this little gem sucked me back in (no pun intended)

myzle

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Vitamin Quest ()

my goodness this game is hot, hands down the best rpg maker hentai game imo. I'm not a fan of still CGs so I've all but stopped playing rpg maker ones until this little gem sucked me back in (no pun intended)
Heheheheh...dick-sucking. You know, that's another good thing about this game, it's attention to detail. You know when Mikami is sucking that dude with the handjob skill's dick? Remember how after she sucks off all the stigma she kisses the dick? That's just awesomely hot, this game trumps Sera's game for two reasons like this. 1.You not only have CG sex, but sprite sex as well. 2.YOU ACCUALLY GET TO HAVE SEX WITH THE NPCS! That was my biggest complaint about the game that this one fixes. Also, this one has more CGs, but with NPC sex come that, naturally

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm sorry I'd run up to her in the village and get me some. Especially if she's cool with it.:cool:

lmaonade200

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Vitamin Quest ()

Heheheheh...dick-sucking. You know, that's another good thing about this game, it's attention to detail. You know when Mikami is sucking that dude with the handjob skill's dick? Remember how after she sucks off all the stigma she kisses the dick? That's just awesomely hot, this game trumps Sera's game for two reasons like this. 1.You not only have CG sex, but sprite sex as well. 2.YOU ACCUALLY GET TO HAVE SEX WITH THE NPCS! That was my biggest complaint about the game that this one fixes. Also, this one has more CGs, but with NPC sex come that, naturally

That was the main thing that drew me in, sprite sex is a lost art among rpg maker games, I've been looking for something like this for quite a while, glad it finally showed up! :D

myzle

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm sorry I'd run up to her in the village and get me some. Especially if she's cool with it.:cool:
I'd just stand around and wait untill she came up to me and have fuck her in the nipple, then massage her breasts make let her stay at my house for the night making her give me a titfuck then have her do that sitting stance on something and get some that way. Then after she fell asleep i'd come into her room and fuck her while she slept like the kid at the inn. I'd basicly be a phone job that is avalabile all the time.

myzle

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Uhh... .Net Framwork doesn't want to install...help?

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

There's no paizuri as a move in the game right?

fantasyzero

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Basically I've just finished this game (with Cheat Engine supports). But there's still something that are bothering me: I'm just continuing discover this game till I unlock all the CG! If you guys want my save file, PM me. But I'm still busy at work, so I'll PM you guys as soon as possible.

Umero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

From whom and how many times do I have to have sex to get the second "invitation" skill

lmaonade200

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

From whom and how many times do I have to have sex to get the second "invitation" skill
not sure how many times, but someone said that spread legs mark II is gotten from the old chief guy in the 2nd town (the one at the northern most house I think), at least I think he was talking about him.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Are there any more games like this one?