Mitsuko X Space Escape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zboczuch

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Anybody want updated Mitsuko X?

The link is on uriel's page... but whatever, here you go:

Played it. Aaaand... yeah, he it up and I mean big time. First, the level is boring as hell - most of the time I'm running around tryin to figure out what the hell I'm supposed to do instead of fighting and/or platforming... this kinda sucks. Second, it has so many bugs we could call it an insect exposition. Those I found were
  • Elevator to heaven/hell. It doesnt always stop where it should
  • Ladder dancing
  • Uncooperative ledge grab

Hope he repairs it real soon.

Last edited:

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Played it....

Not bad. Bugs are a given in any incomplete game, so lets not bash him too much for that. Despite no sound effects, I like the direction he's going in with the animation, as it's definitely a step up from before. I think, given a bit more time, he can touch it up real nice.

*Back to waiting patiently :eek:

AngelKara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Ah thanks. Sorry for the inconvenience

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

So, after a half hour of cursing the pixel gods, I finally managed to make the dash jump.
(LEDGE GRAB. FIX IT. NOW. In case I didn't mention it before. =/ )

PROTIP: Jump over the wolves if you don't want to deal with them and keep booking it. You don't run too much faster than them, but it's definitely fast enough to run from them.
ALSO: In case you didn't see them, Twin Daggers are underneath the last pass card, just drop off the ledge and hold to the right.
ALSO also: Actually, the Sword isn't too bad if you can time your swings right to never use the third swing. That third swing is the one that gets you fucked (ba-dum-tsh).

Boss was..... eh. Very easy to beat, even only using Bare Hands. Then again, maybe that's just me. And some others.
Also, if there are people who haven't figured it out, HIT HIM IN THE HEAD.

The sex animations are nice, though my greedy ass wishes there were 4 per status instead of two (two up and two down, depending on whether the enemy is in front or behind).
Again, though, that's just me feeling greedy. Two per status is fine by me.

As for the level's layout..... I kinda like it. Only complaint really is a lack of a map. not that the level is very big, but when you're that zoomed in on the character, sometimes people will go 'wait, where am I?' once in a blue moon.

All in all, I like the change. There's still work to be done for sure, but he's already made a post stating that he's aware of the bugs and he's working to fix them.

mahoro.andou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

the dash wont work ????
help? also is this a glitch? when your horny just wear clothes to return to normal:confused:

iBLookinATu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Where do you guys get the Taunt skill? And whatever happened to masturbation? It's apparently missing, even though I'm down-dashing...

mahoro.andou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i think the masturbation became a skill

:confused: i found the dash , security card 1 and 2 where do i go now?

Incognito

Demon Girl
Reputation score

For some reason the download link doesnt work for me. Is there another download link? Many thanks if you link one.

Zboczuch

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Got it reupped on MU. Enjoy.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ugh, is there a trick to the ledge grab or something?

I can't get past the area with the second key card and it's quite frustrating...

Ragnox

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

As stated above ledge grab is broken. Takes to many attempts to grab on.

If, you manage to get to the red key card, you can try for a a jump + up + left or right to try for a ledge grab, but you will fail alot.

Go to options and input your own custom keys. Not sure why, but this worked for me.

When you get dash to work, use dash + jump + up + left or right and you may make it to the ledge after the red key card.

Then you get to a double jump skill, that as far as I can tell, doesn't help at all, since ledge grab is broken. Maybe if, you can dash + jump + double jump + up + left or right, you can make it to the other ledges.

Until ledge grab is 100% success, level design stops your progress. You are going to be re-doing jumps alot.

Bah, forgot why dash wasn't working! Dash is above the save point screen/computer. Ride on the moving platform to get it.

Last edited:

Xarius

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How does taunt work?

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

What'd fix the ledge grab problem is if he made only specific surfaces ledge-grabable. As it is I've glitched the game trying to go through the boss doors and holding a button too long, so it does the ledge grab and draws me into nothingness!

Last edited:

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score

Сute heroine.
Good rape scene.
A LOT of bugs and horrible mechanic.
The best choice to achieve FFFFFUUUUUUU~ effect. At least, now.

iBLookinATu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Once you have the skill, hit up and dash.
So there is a skill to masturbate? Or just Dash? If it's just dash, then no, it doesn't work.

And it's supposed to be DOWN and dash.

Umbra Domini

Reputation score

I think when he removed dash as a built in skill it may have broke the masterbation skill unless you have to find it which i don't think makes much sense but if he gets the grip functioning right it probably would. Other then that i love the direction it's going

6Negima9

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Author says bugs are half fixed, and he is gonna upload a new version after he is done.

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

How does taunt work?
Once you have the skill, hit up and dash.
To be specific, you have to be nude for this to work. All it does is make you strike a sexy pose (and increase your arousal) but otherwise does nothing.

Maybe it's just there so you can see different animations w/o worrying about running out of health?

Status
Not open for further replies.