Status
Not open for further replies.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Anybody want updated Mitsuko X?

That's my understanding of it, though, it worked fully clothed for me. Just hit up and dash and she strips, afterwards keep using it and the arousal meter increases further.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Okay people...seems to be a LOT of confusion.

You load up the game fresh, you have NO skills.

You can jump and you can punch. That's it. You must find the skill pick-ups to be able to dash, double jump, taunt and guard.

For guard, you have to go into your menu and change the key binding for it since it is unbound.

Don't worry about ledge grabbing, you can get through the entire game so far without it. Dash and double jump is your friend.

Up and Dash is your taunt, sometimes it bugs and freezes your game. It's supposed to strip you of your clothes if you have them on. I removed this from my skills since it bugs and it's more bothersome than help.

The only enemy in the game so far besides the golem boss is the wolves.

If you want to fight the wolves, feel free...daggers work the best against them, then the spear and then the sword. If you don't want to fight them, just run and jump past them. Dash helps.

Change weapons...haven't gotten it to work correctly. You can go into the menu and change them there but sometimes it doesn't work and will sometimes switch to the new weapon when you reload the game.

Ummm...I think that's it.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Okay, this is really pissing me off! I can't even ledge grab the stone ledge after the red key card and I can't seem to jump high enough either! How the hell do I continue!?

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Okay, this is really pissing me off! I can't even ledge grab the stone ledge after the red key card and I can't seem to jump high enough either! How the hell do I continue!?
Red key card is inside a blue door...don't have to even jump to get there.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

For guard, you have to go into your menu and change the key binding for it since it is unbound.

Actually, unless I'm just weird like that, Guard was defaulted to 'X' for me. Didn't have to bind it to anything.

DoctorPeas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You know, my "weapon switch" key defaulted to "z" even though it looked unbound in the options. In fact, when I tried to rebind keys, I don't think I ever got "z" to be anything but "weapon switch."

iBLookinATu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Guard defaulted to X and Z is switch weapons. Z only switches between equipped melee and equipped range, though. It does not cycle through individual weapons.

And I still haven't found Taunt.

BHTY

Reputation score

Guard defaulted to X and Z is switch weapons. Z only switches between equipped melee and equipped range, though. It does not cycle through individual weapons.

The taunt is up + D, but don't seem to do anything, except getting You naked and rise the lust indicator a little...

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Taunt is at the very top of the rocky area off to the right. Have to jump over to get to it.

Unless you mean the key binding for it. Which has been said multiple times by now. So I sincerely hope that's not what you mean.

DoctorPeas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Updated version on the blog.

It seems like most of the movement bugs are fixed. Edge grabbing works OK now. Didn't get stuck in ladders or doors.

I did find one kinda obscure bug: if you are pushed up against a half-height wall and duck, you don't completely finish the duck animation. If you taunt from this position, you can't move at all. Maybe being hit by an enemy would do it.

iBLookinATu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ohh, thanks a lot Kusanagi, I finally found it. I never went that low in that area, I'd only gotten the daggers and double-jump before leaving.

By the way, I just downloaded the updated version. I haven't hit a single bug yet (including the moving savefile that I had forgotten to mention), and ledge-grabbing works like a dream. No complaints whatsoever (except for lack of enemies, which I know will come in time).

Last edited:

Omnimek

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Love this game. I feel the rework from the first format was worth it.

Has anyone else experienced a bug that causes them to fall through the floor? I've found two. One was while mashing buttons to escape a wolf, the second was entering the map 1 elevator to go down facing left, it just took me down and down beneath the ground floor.

guilmonex

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

the second was entering the map 1 elevator to go down facing left, it just took me down and down beneath the ground floor.
That elevator took me up and up to the sky.

The moving platform somehow disappeared, it showed up after I re-enter the area.

At last, the clothes repair pack is not working? I can't repair them.

Metal-Spear

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What exactly do you do after the golem fight? I'm lost :p

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

For clothing, I've had to save the game quit out and restart to get it back. Though, really, the only enemy you HAVE to fight is the golem, you can just run past everything else.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm wondering if I Urielman has creators block, perhaps we should try and spawn ideas to help him through it?

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Well, I remember in the last version there was a sign or something alluding to an insect area. I'd love to see some spiders and wasps.

And futa-gorgons are always win. (Not sure if gorgons are herms naturally or some artists just though they'd be better with dicks)

Oberon

Lurker
Reputation score

(Not sure if gorgons are herms naturally or some artists just though they'd be better with dicks)
Gorgons are Bulls 'naturally'. Or at least as naturally as a mythical creature can be. I think its safe to say that its artist conception that makes them otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.