What's new

Mitsuko X Space Escape

Status
Not open for further replies.

captain garlock

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Anybody want updated Mitsuko X?

back to the topic at hand why dosn't Uriel_man just post what he as completed and leave it at that, on his blog he's got a line graft. He should just post what's left and then close the project.
He said he was going to upload his current work, today, so to speak. Download and then delete his blog off your "watch" list if you feel like it :)

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

He said he was going to upload his current work, today, so to speak. Download and then delete his blog off your "watch" list if you feel like it :)
I just checked the site nothing.

fendo11

Lurker
Reputation score

Sadly, last version is up, scroll down to the usual download section on the right, the date will be today

Crossbow1701

Reputation score

Sadly, last version is up, scroll down to the usual download section on the right, the date will be today
shit that's the version i got when it was first posted. So no half-done slime.

fendo11

Lurker
Reputation score

i cant exactly test it yet, but can someone list any changes made?

Crossbow1701

Reputation score

I downloaded it last night and it still got my saves from when it was first posted, which means I beat the clay-man but I can't advance to the next lvl. So pretty much nothing was changed or added.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The Things that were added:

-Intro to the ''Game'' (Good intro to see what was going on about the game....But unfinished)

-Tutorial

-Slime enemy with
2 of 5 animations since the other ones seem to not have been well programed (well, they glitch out all of a sudden)

and yep...

That's All folks! I think...

Last edited:

Crossbow1701

Reputation score

The Things that were added:

-Intro to the ''Game'' (Good intro to see what was going on about the game....But unfinished)

-Tutorial

-Slime enemy with
2 of 5 animations since the other ones seem to not have been well programed (well, they glitch out all of a sudden)

and yep...

That's All folks! I think...
you got it to working? I couldn't.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

you got it to working? I couldn't.
The only way i actually got it to work was ''Open With'' and then select firefox, it will open a tab with the 'game'

The other way is From flash player since its a .swf file, but haven't tried that yet

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

for me the game-screen is off-center.

Also added are the "explosion" and matsturbation techniques.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

No wonder he quit...those slimes are so buggy he probably got frustrated and decided it wasn't worth it. meh

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Actually it just looks like their animations are incomplete. That being said it's a wonder they work at all.

fatmancory

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

to be honest i didn't think he would post the the last version, ask and you will receive i guess.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

That's respectable.

herfmat

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I don't suppose anyone's gonna try or really be able to pick up where he left off.

Last edited:

mahoro.andou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

TT_TT one of the best games i played :( sigh......

thswherizat

Reputation score

I'm trying to use cheat engine to edit the health files, but I can't figure it out. Can anyone help me with it?

Ayra

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I can't say I blame the creator here... It's a case of too much ambition, and simply putting way too much H-content for each monster in a decent platformer.

In a regular platformer, making a new simple enemy requires an attack animation, a moving animation, a "being hit animation" and a standing animation. Depending on the enemy and game type, you can sometime get by with even less than that.

In this game, every monster has (I think) 6 "aggress" animations. That's more than double the animations you need to make a functional monster gameplay-wise! Not only that, all those animations requires also animating the main character and have them interact properly, which makes every single of those animation far more work. Wasn't there some "struggle" animations on top of that too?

So to add a new monster type in Mitsuko X, I'll assume that the time-spent ratio was roughly 10% make function and 90% h-content... With a ratio like that, it's pretty much impossible to build a good, long platformer with a decent enemy variety. It was a good concept (and the implementation was actually quite good, impressive for one person on his spare time), but it's pretty much impossible to pull off long term without having an extremely dedicated team with a ton of time to spend on the project.

Crossbow1701

Reputation score

I can't say I blame the creator here... It's a case of too much ambition, and simply putting way too much H-content for each monster in a decent platformer.

In a regular platformer, making a new simple enemy requires an attack animation, a moving animation, a "being hit animation" and a standing animation. Depending on the enemy and game type, you can sometime get by with even less than that.

In this game, every monster has (I think) 6 "aggress" animations. That's more than double the animations you need to make a functional monster gameplay-wise! Not only that, all those animations requires also animating the main character and have them interact properly, which makes every single of those animation far more work. Wasn't there some "struggle" animations on top of that too?

So to add a new monster type in Mitsuko X, I'll assume that the time-spent ratio was roughly 10% make function and 90% h-content... With a ratio like that, it's pretty much impossible to build a good, long platformer with a decent enemy variety. It was a good concept (and the implementation was actually quite good, impressive for one person on his spare time), but it's pretty much impossible to pull off long term without having an extremely dedicated team with a ton of time to spend on the project.
well what about Project X. I know we hasn't seen any new releases in a long time, but isn't it pretty much a couple of people doing the game? Zeta doesn't really have a team working on the game but she still gets shit done.

Status
Not open for further replies.