What's new

Mitsuko X Space Escape

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Mitsuko X Space Escape (original canceled)

Oh man (Uriel you are made of troll)

the comments he got made me laugh ahahahahhahha

Other thing actually...Should uriel actually use the Bug reports section of his BLOG to actually check that out? Also he should take out all those reports since its a NEW game he already made
I chuckled too

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

What ever happened to those cut off shorts Mitsuko used to wear up until the last release of the old version?

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

What ever happened to those cut off shorts Mitsuko used to wear up until the last release of the old version?
Fashion faux pas

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

There was a version with shorts? Oldest one I can recall still had her in pants, and that was in 2009.

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

Nah, I remember that one...

had cut-off shorts over her black tights, same color as her vest.

SethK

Reputation score

Nah, I remember that one...

had cut-off shorts over her black tights, same color as her vest.
Ohh yeah. I remember now. The REALLY old one. The flashplayer one with tons of bugs and lag. XD Thanks for jogging my memory

mrblack

Lurker
Reputation score

I don't know what it is about this game, but I love it. I'm checking multiple times a day...

lmaonade200

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Demo coming soon? AWWW YEAHH!

Ohh yeah. I remember now. The REALLY old one. The flashplayer one with tons of bugs and lag. XD Thanks for jogging my memory
great avatar btw

Carver

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Anybody want updated Mitsuko X?

Well at my school alone (university of california at irvine) I've heard people talking of starting/creating companies for platforms to publish and distribute Indie-developed games, though I didn't specifically hear about adult games/content, I'm sure in the near future there'll be some sort of large, pseudo-mainstream distributing company that'll accept adult content too.
I think you mean DLSite.

:p

Kiva

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

really......55%... thats fucked up

SethK

Reputation score

really......55%... thats fucked up

That's how they make their cash y'know. And I think it's actually 40%. Could be wrong though.

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

That's how they make their cash y'know. And I think it's actually 40%. Could be wrong though.
Neither wrong nor right. It depends on how much the price. If you charge more for your game they actually charge less percent, since they still make more money out of it. If you want like 500 yen the ending price is about 1100 yen. And now imagine how a product would sell if they only would take 20% and the product would only cost the customer 750 yen in the end instead of over 1000.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Neither wrong nor right. It depends on how much the price. If you charge more for your game they actually charge less percent, since they still make more money out of it. If you want like 500 yen the ending price is about 1100 yen. And now imagine how a product would sell if they only would take 20% and the product would only cost the customer 750 yen in the end instead of over 1000.
maybe thats why some games are like almost 30 bucks.. well depending on which one, but still, dam! thats a percent that hurts

Anyhow, already 1 week for beta testing? gotta say i expected it since its a new game, a new game means everything new and bugs everywhere (I suppose) but still its taking its time since any bug might pop out to troll the party

SethK

Reputation score

More information about the new demo is here:

For those of you too lazy to check the thread themselves, here's what we know so far..

The four beta-testers are: Zeta, NoPenNameGirl, Kyrieru and Humbirdo.
Both Zeta and NoPenNameGirl have finished their beta testing runs and helped Urielman squash some bugs. Nothing's been said about Ky or Humbirdo though, so I'mma assume they're still testing.

The difficulty has been ramped up a bit. Wolves and slimes are able to use a counter move to break your combo's, and the horse can only be stunned by power attacks. A leveling system is also in, and taking on some enemies while a low level will make it really hard to win. Didn't say much else about what the leveling system includes.

Zboczuch

Demon Girl
Reputation score

SethK said:
More information about the new demo is here:

For those of you too lazy to check the thread themselves, here's what we know so far..

The four beta-testers are: Zeta, NoPenNameGirl, Kyrieru and Humbirdo.
Both Zeta and NoPenNameGirl have finished their beta testing runs and helped Urielman squash some bugs. Nothing's been said about Ky or Humbirdo though, so I'mma assume they're still testing.

The difficulty has been ramped up a bit. Wolves and slimes are able to use a counter move to break your combo's, and the horse can only be stunned by power attacks. A leveling system is also in, and taking on some enemies while a low level will make it really hard to win. Didn't say much else about what the leveling system includes.
Good to know the game's tested thoroughly and by competent people. Noticed the thread got necro'ed and check out the old version at Uriel's site and... well, the amount of bugs in it could give an insectophobe a heart attack.

Oh, and by the way, a slight suggestion: Uriel, once the demo's done, could you please upload it to mediafire or something instead of 4shared? It's not really conveinient to register to the site just to get a file - and I can't for the life of me ever remember the passes to all of my sites.

Last edited:

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score

That's interesting indeed.

I know what Kyrieru, Zeta, and Humbirdo are known for, but what of NoPenNameGirl again? I can't recall...

Edit:Aff....silly me. My memory is just awful sometimes. Very glad he's got these people to test for him.

Last edited:

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

NPNG did the tails and new zeta sprites for project X

urielmanx7

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Kyrie already gave me some feedback on it, I'm only waiting to hear from Humbirdo, he told me form the beginning that he won't be able to play it for a couple of days, so I'm not rushing him, the only bad thing is that this wait made me add some more stuff to the game so maybe it will need some more beta testing? *watches crowd getting torchs and forks* OKAY! OKAY! no more beta-testing! XD
As for the level up system, well, have anyone played RYGAR for the NES? If not, you should, it will clear that up, though I still not sure if I'll let it as it, gotta find a good balance between enemy drops and how much the upgrades raise their cost (go to my blog for more info).
And well, maybe Pen got that impression, but really the enemies don't have a counter, it's just that if your too weak, you do 0 dmg, and 0 dmg won't make the enemy flinch, so he can continue his attack, breking your combo, that came up unintentionally when I was coding the upgrade system, reminded me of the days I played Maplestory, where if you try to tackle a too high level monster, you do only miss to him, so you must go level up and then go at it again, so I decided to leave it.

Anyway, that's how things are at the moment, so be patient, besides there are plenty of other H-games that you can play that are way better than mine :p

Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.