What's new

Mitsuko X Space Escape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Mitsuko X Space Escape (original canceled)

does anyone have the same problem i do? When I save the game and quit it, then restart it up from my previous save, any enemy's that try to damage me don't do any damage what so ever. And when i try to break out of the grab I can't escape.

tracingthelines

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I have to share the sentiment, this game doesn't feel like it's been beta tested in the slightest. On my first attempt, I got knocked down by a slime before I reached the cave area, maxed out my bar to get back up, and got stuck on the ground unable to do anything while the slime was unable to hit me.

On my second attempt, I managed to get to the room with the horse and the blue keycard, but didn't have a weapon that could do damage to the horse, so I left, resolving to come back later. When I did, the horse was nowhere to be found, and the door to the blue keycard was locked. For the next 20 minutes I explored the entire available game, several times, trying to find a way to progress, only to be met with the remembrance of the green wolf doors near the beginning. A game-breaking bug to be sure, the horse never respawned, I could never get the blue keycard, and I quit the game in frustration.

On top of that, I replicated a glitch that I remembered from the OLD Mitsuko X, at the door near the B, just before the cave elevator, you can climb up into the wall if you jump at it before it opens. The fact that a glitch from months, if not a year or more ago, is still in the game, tells me that while you've clearly done a decent amount of work making the game look good, the mechanics are still as shoddily cobbled together as they were ages ago.

Last edited:

mathwiz89

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I must be doing something wrong because I can't even leave the room where you first get your underwear. I tried hitting up while next to the door.

Edit: Nevermind, you can grab ledges.

ReinhartX

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

wth am i supposed to do after getting the electric gun and sword....there seems to be nowhere else and other places are inaccessible

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For not being able to damage things, try upgrading your attack. I could damage the horse just fine. I did get stuck like the guy above. I assume you're suppose to be able to get that item in the very start of the 2nd map that helps with that but I couldn't get the jump. I never found any skills or cards.

ReinhartX

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

For not being able to damage things, try upgrading your attack. I could damage the horse just fine. I did get stuck like the guy above. I assume you're suppose to be able to get that item in the very start of the 2nd map that helps with that but I couldn't get the jump. I never found any skills or cards.
where do u exactly get chips to upgrade

Solru

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is it possible to beat the golem at all?

Zboczuch

Demon Girl
Reputation score

wth am i supposed to do after getting the electric gun and sword....there seems to be nowhere else and other places are inaccessible
Jump down from the platform you've got the weapons from and go right. You should end up at the elevator to the cave stage.

ReinhartX said:
where do u exactly get chips to upgrade
Happens now and then. Don't focus on the wolves in particular, start roaming the map. Once one enemy drops a card, stick to that area, since when one drops, others soon follow.

EDIT:
Solru said:
Is it possible to beat the golem at all?
Yup, it's entirely doable. Equip your ice pistol and aim for the head, shooting whenever it gets out of the ice block.

Solru

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Jump down from the platform you've got the weapons from and go right. You should end up at the elevator to the cave stage.

Happens now and then. Don't focus on the wolves in particular, start roaming the map. Once one enemy drops a card, stick to that area, since when one drops, others soon follow.

EDIT:
Yup, it's entirely doable. Equip your ice pistol and aim for the head, shooting whenever it gets out of the ice block.
Thx for the tip about the golem:) Anything after that though?

Zboczuch

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Solru said:
Thx for the tip about the golem Anything after that though?
Well, that's pretty much it for the demo. Killing the golem drops a fire pistol and a red keycard. You could then go far left, on the same level of the lab stage that the elevator from the caves is, and open the red door beyond some slimes. You'll encounter a diffrent-colored (and apparently unbeatable) horse and a yellow key-card that opens the door to the ship hangar (which only has a save point). You could also go far right from the save point in the lab to reach the door that most likely will lead to the next level, but are inaccessible for now and the only point of interest there is a horse spawnpoint.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Am I the only one with the FPS problem? never mind worked today guess my PC was doing something.

Last edited:

Sath

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It does have some FPS issues for me when playing with a large window or full screen. Funny that more graphically intensive games run a lot smoother. The horse is a particularly ravenous FPS hog.

There's several things that I observed, and often required me to reload
Sometimes you'll scream in stereo after being defeated while flying through the air if you happened to be breaking out of a grapple at the same time. You then proceed to fly off into space.

Horse not always spawning correctly (happens randomly).

A tiny 'press enter to reboot' box appears in the top left in most cases after being raped into submisssion. Failure to hit enter to get rid of it and reloading will cause the game controls to stop responding.

When I increase my attack power, my damage actually goes down.

Spamming the low kick is the only sure-fire way to stop the wolves from getting cheeky counter-attacks in.

Mitsuko's health drops too quickly to enjoy being ravished without yo-yoing to and fro a command centre. (really more personal opinion)

I don't know how the hell I did it exactly, but when I was frantically mashing keys to get the horse's dick out of mitsuko, I somehow teleported to a strange blue room with platforms and a horse. I carefully navigated it and jumped down a pit in the bottom right, which caused the credits to roll, but move horizontally across the screen (while stood vertically up) with mitsuko still on the screen with the interface.

But this is just a demo (very much in beta). The gist of the game and its mechanics are still demonstrated nicely and I still look forward to the finished product.

urielmanx7

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Oh man, all these bugs are even making me laugh, it's amazing how many were lurking in the depths of the code. I swear to good this is the last game I make a game in flash...
About the FPS, it lags me too, but changing to medium quality seems to fix it, flash is a bitch when it comes to handling graphics

Zboczuch

Demon Girl
Reputation score

[quote="Sath]Spamming the low kick is the only sure-fire way to stop the wolves from getting cheeky counter-attacks in.[/quote]

It's one of these cases that it's hard to discern between a bug and a feature :D Far as I noticed, the same can be said about using the sword's upward slash on the slimes. Then again, the sword allows to stunlock horses and wolves without using any particular combos, so maybe it's not intended after all.

PerBert

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ok, I've played almost ten games and I've managed to get only two chips ONE time.

This is way too random. I believe a nice and common XP grinding should be better. Because I'm actually stuck: If I cannot raise my attack, there is no way that I would be able to damage the horse, and if I do not damage the horse, I'm not getting anywhere.
And it's getting frustrating...

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Most of the bugs I've run into seem to come from being grappeled while on the ground and still wearing my armor.

Also ran into a bug where losing all of my first set of armor causes lust to raise to 90% when changing rooms.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Well I DL'd it and unrared it, then when I started it up it'll go to the main menu and everything just fine. But every time I start a new game the screen just goes grey and doesn't do anything at all until I close it and restart it. Is there something special I've got to do to get it to start or is it just that buggy?

Zboczuch

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Heads up, blog updated. Apparently Uriel shot down a few irritating bugs and found out the reason behind some of your probs. Another thing, he posted a poll for changing the lvlup system some people complained about. The current leader is a fully classic xp system and I'd want to keep it that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.