What's new

Mitsuko X Space Escape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Mitsuko X Space Escape (original canceled)

Stupid question. I skimmed through quickly and didn't see anything regarding the wasp enemy that was originally previewed with the horse. Is it not included in the current demo?

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Haha, you shouldn't have too much to worry about, the other options are barely in the running, with 15% being the highest. I too, would rather have classic xp than some bullshit randomness.

MilkaCow

Lurker
Reputation score

this game is great, i like it. Good work Uriel
Continues refined your games without worrying too negative opinions
I am French and I do not speak very good English, be understanding. Thank you
MilkaCow

Lozagal

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Bugs are an absolute joke. Really great to see you picked up the game again but you can't have camera locks disappearing and monsters spawn twice everywhere, despite getting stuck at doors...

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Ok. as for the game i played it right now and i have to say, nice changes, and very nice job uriel and Pen.

Also, got a question uriel, what happened to that suggestion of getting the 'Arousal' bar able to get upgraded?
No really, since the enemies tend to drop 'Arousal pills' mostly for me, i tend to get the arousal meter waaaaay to fast and thats why enemies kill me without even getting the chance to do anything.

Other question, there is no way that hard mode or easy get unlocked?

Stupid question. I skimmed through quickly and didn't see anything regarding the wasp enemy that was originally previewed with the horse. Is it not included in the current demo?
I ''asume'' those enemies will be on another stage, demos before, there was a stage currently named 'wasp man' or some-insect themed stage.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Quick annoying bug report.

Saves delete if ''suddendly'' you cannot press any other button on the main screen of the game

restarted the game, and as i tried to press continue, nothing happened, it's like the buttons completely messed up aside from the up,down

urielmanx7

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

About the arousal, well I won't lie, the pink pill has the most chance of drop, because it's like the venom on Kickmaster for NES, to annoy the player, because it's a "negative" effect, also those are the only item that doesn't disappear, but, well I guess it's just bad luck, I think the chance for it it's 20%, but then again that doesn't mean that from 10 drops, 5 will be the pink pill.

Hard mode is unlockable right now, but I don't remember if I coded already the effects, but you can unblock it, and begin a new game in hard, with your status from the normal game.

About the buttons, it happened to me too, the only one that seems to work it's Enter, and in the title the buttons begin to work again, still don't know why that happens...X_X

minatchan

Reputation score

want to ask a question, how to open the door?

the tutorial said (up) arrow but it doesn't work:confused:

mathwiz89

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

want to ask a question, how to open the door?

the tutorial said (up) arrow but it doesn't work:confused:
For the starting area you can jump in the back by the pipe and grab the ledge by holding up and right.

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Game freezes everytime i cant move in the main screen and that happen a lot and the fuking save file always erase ><

urielmanx7

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Uploaded a patch on my blog.

PerBert

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Uploaded a patch on my blog.
sadly the patch does not seem to solve the "search for old saves" + "button disabled" issue.

I've tried to open/close the game but every time it warns me that there are corrupted files that will be deleted and then no button works except for the arrows.

I've also tried to clean the cache with CCleaner but to no avail, should I try to manually remove those files? If so where are them?

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

works fine now, but now i am stuck i have all 3 color cards, bullet and melee weapons were do i have to go now? i find 3 colors doors that i cant open T_T

urielmanx7

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I updated the patch, the problem was caused when the game didn't find a save file, so the variables for the buttons didn't load properly, leading to a loop of deleting files, should work now.
@War1926: Which color door can't you open? because if you have all tree that's kinda odd, because to have the red one, you should have got the blue, (that opens blue doors) , and to get the yellow, you need the red, so you should be able to open all doors EXCEPT the ones that have "SECTOR 1" and "SECTOR 2" above them, those are the entrances for the other stages, and of course the green doors only open when you meet certain conditions like defeating a enemy.

PerBert

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

worked like a charm!

I really, really... REALLY appreciate your work. Hope you'll be able to put online a product like Kyrieru did. I'll make sure to be one of your first customers.

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So how i finish the game and unlock hard mode them?

Yes the doors i cant Open are the SECTORS 1 and i have 14/15 item i saw the dog, slime, horse and golem animations what else can i do? i am level 50 too overpower

urielmanx7

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well, I can already say that what you are missing is the last skill, which is the Guard skill, I admit that's the one that's hidden the most, but Pen had NOT (EDIT sowy :p) much trouble finding it...so I'll give maybe a week or two and if no one finds it, well I'll give it another couple of weeks Bwahahaha!! *ahem* no, seriously I'll tell you by then ^_^

Last edited:

perfectlydunce

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The game is coming together pretty well and I have to admit I'm impressed with it so far. I thought it was dead for sure after a few years of hearing nothing, but to see it again with a bit more work put into it is great.

Have you thought about tweaking some of the older animations though? I noticed with the golem there was a bit of clipping but may have been something on my end. I know animation takes a while, and trying to get two sets of animations to mesh is a real pain in the ass.

blackfirex

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Guard was fairly easy to find.. at least it was for me :p
Is there anything else after getting all the items?

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well, I can already say that what you are missing is the last skill, which is the Guard skill, I admit that's the one that's hidden the most, but Pen had much trouble finding it...so I'll give maybe a week or two and if no one finds it, well I'll give it another couple of weeks Bwahahaha!! *ahem* no, seriously I'll tell you by then ^_^
I found it after about 10 minutes after I beat the brown horse.

Status
Not open for further replies.