What's new

Mitsuko X Space Escape

Status
Not open for further replies.

mahoro.andou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Mitsuko X Space Escape (original canceled)

i think i found a bug

on the horse area where the green door is I can clime on the door and out to the stage and down to infinity

sorry for my bad english

Zboczuch

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Tested the game thorughly, finished normal (guard was in fact quite easy to find since, well, I'm kinda meticulous :D) and hard. The last being... well, sort of easy. I expected something like Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow, where hard mode was... well, REALLY hard. In MX it looked like the difficulty of enemies didn't rise at all - and with the amount of chips I found to finish the game (70-ish), that means they were kinda pathetic, including the uber-horse.

As for the changes, it's a good thing you've at least normalised the droprate of chips. Previously it was insanely hard to get the first 2-3 (it literally took me 2 hours to do so!), then they used to start dropping at an insane rate, making it almost impossible to get other items. One thing I must note is that I'm not sure I like the stat rebalance you did - previously it was enough to get 6 chips from wolves to kill a horse (easy - 1 point in dex and the sword stunlocked him), now... Maybe I'm doing it wrong, but I get 3 str and 3 dex (net worth 21 chips) and I kill it just barely.

And as a side note, I was trying to complete hard as well, but found that the swimsuit icon is missing. Is it intentional and meant to prevent completing hard mode, or...?

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

how do i beat the game them? i am stuck i cant find the skill GUARD ><

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

It's left of the escape duct you use to leave the very first room.

ReinhartX

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

im having a problem with the latest patch where the arrow keys are working for the main menu but the select button isnt....i pressed everything but nthing happens

urielmanx7

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Tested the game thorughly, finished normal (guard was in fact quite easy to find since, well, I'm kinda meticulous :D) and hard. The last being... well, sort of easy. I expected something like Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow, where hard mode was... well, REALLY hard. In MX it looked like the difficulty of enemies didn't rise at all - and with the amount of chips I found to finish the game (70-ish), that means they were kinda pathetic, including the uber-horse.

As for the changes, it's a good thing you've at least normalised the droprate of chips. Previously it was insanely hard to get the first 2-3 (it literally took me 2 hours to do so!), then they used to start dropping at an insane rate, making it almost impossible to get other items. One thing I must note is that I'm not sure I like the stat rebalance you did - previously it was enough to get 6 chips from wolves to kill a horse (easy - 1 point in dex and the sword stunlocked him), now... Maybe I'm doing it wrong, but I get 3 str and 3 dex (net worth 21 chips) and I kill it just barely.

And as a side note, I was trying to complete hard as well, but found that the swimsuit icon is missing. Is it intentional and meant to prevent completing hard mode, or...?

Well, just the unlockable hard mode is coded, I have yet to implement the changes.
If you ask me the horse is easier now, because he flinches with even 1 dmg which is NOT what I was aiming for, what it will be like is that every enemy will have a set knock back dmg which will be 10% of it's hp, so if the horse has 50 hp any damage below 5 won't flinch it.
The swin suit icon is missing but can still equip it, only the icon in the menu doesn't show, but everything else works. (that one counts to the 15 item count)

AllesazPD

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So I've collected all the items (15/15) but I'm not able to start a new game in hard mode... what else do I need to do to "finish" normal?

EDIT: Derp, never mind

Last edited:

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Now, I'll admit I'm a lousy platform gamer, but I can't freaking find the double jump. I've killed the first horse and gotten the blue key, but I have no idea where to go from there.

Zboczuch

Demon Girl
Reputation score

To get it you need to kill the golem (blue door nearest of the cave level entrance). Then the pink door to the double jump area will open - to reach it, go up the platforms from the horse room.

Dragonhunt5

Reputation score

After the patch I cant defeat the horse. I remember it was easy to defeat him just by freezing him and then hitting with the sword, but now the freezing effect lasts forever and I cant cause damage to him anymore. All the rest is fine for me.

Zboczuch

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Actually it's the problem with the rebalance. To deal him damage at all, you need 3-ish dex and str, otherwise you'll keep dealing 000s.

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Okay, I tried the game and the patch, and I still can't get past the main menu. Arrow keys are fine, but nothing I press works for selecting. Even tried CTRL+Enter, but you have that anti-cheat thing in the way.

ReinhartX

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

how do u beat the brown horse? Cant do dmg on him....

and the funny thing is i used the freezing gun on him and hes stuck there frozen forever

nvm i figured out my dmg wasnt high enuff

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I didn't read anywhere about whether the final version would have a cost or be free, any answer on that?

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Is there a trick to fighting golem man?

I seem to only be able to hit him when he does the grab animation, anything my attacks pass straight through him, not even a 0 damage indicator

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

He has a face.
Punch him there.

Zboczuch

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Or shoot him in the face. That works. (Ice in particular)

Wily_E_Coyote

Reputation score

Uriel,

I wanted to take a moment to say thanks for all of your hard work on creating such an interesting and erotic game. I played one of the earlier demos and, even with the bugs, it was still more fun and innovative than a lot of the comparative games out there. I can't wait to see what tweaks you have in store, and will gladly purchase it when the game is complete.

On a side note, I did have an idea or two that could be cool. Have you thought about implementing a visual degradation system for Mitsuko's outfits? For example, as her black suit would take damage, perhaps, it would become shredded or tattered at specific percentages--i.e. 75%, 50%, 25%.

Also, what if enemies could implement a different grapple depending on how many layers she had and/or the appropriate status? For instance, if Mitsuko was wearing the above-mentioned black suit at 100%, the slime might attempt some basic fondling and bring the suit down to 75%. At 50%, the slime might be more pervasive. At 25%, the slime could tear off the remains of the uniform.

In any event, this game already brims with entertainment and limitless potential and I eagerly await its release. Thanks again!

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Having played through the demo fully now, I wanted to give some of my feedback.

1: On some of the doors, it would be nice if there was some indication that killing the horse/whatever would open the door. Perhaps like a key around their neck or something. I spent a lot of time dodging that horse trying to open the door.

2: The upgrade system as is seems a bit too powerful. I can end up killing the slimes in two hits.

3: Daggers are too powerful. Once my attack is high enough, I can keep the yellow horse permanently recoiling and take it 100-0 without getting hit. Since it drops 15 chips per kill, I just killed it about twenty times and had my health and attack maxed (what else do I need?) The daggers should give less recoil or something to make it more useful to use the sword.

EDIT: Just encountered a weird bug. When I try to start New Game+, I choose a save game, it does the loading screen, the shoots me to the tutorial menu. If I go exit tutorial I'm back at the main menu but I can't make any selections. So I cant play New Game+.

Last edited:

urielmanx7

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Uriel,

I wanted to take a moment to say thanks for all of your hard work on creating such an interesting and erotic game. I played one of the earlier demos and, even with the bugs, it was still more fun and innovative than a lot of the comparative games out there. I can't wait to see what tweaks you have in store, and will gladly purchase it when the game is complete.

On a side note, I did have an idea or two that could be cool. Have you thought about implementing a visual degradation system for Mitsuko's outfits? For example, as her black suit would take damage, perhaps, it would become shredded or tattered at specific percentages--i.e. 75%, 50%, 25%.

Also, what if enemies could implement a different grapple depending on how many layers she had and/or the appropriate status? For instance, if Mitsuko was wearing the above-mentioned black suit at 100%, the slime might attempt some basic fondling and bring the suit down to 75%. At 50%, the slime might be more pervasive. At 25%, the slime could tear off the remains of the uniform.

In any event, this game already brims with entertainment and limitless potential and I eagerly await its release. Thanks again!
I did though of that at some point, mmm where could I have left that idea? :confused:
About the second, not gonna happen, that would mean 6 more animations for all the enemies!! have mercy T_T

Status
Not open for further replies.