Mitsuko X Space Escape

Status
Not open for further replies.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Mitsuko X Space Escape (original canceled)

Why even bother putting up a poll if you're just going to ignore the results?

I'd rant and rave about the option I wanted not being the one you decided on, but quite frankly I don't care as long as it's not shitty random drop.

urielmanx7

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The winner of the poll wasn't mean to be the final decision, I posted that the poll was to help me decide which could be the best way to go, and it worked, besides you gotta admit that giving people what they think they want is not the best option always ;)

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm still having a bit of a FPS problem seems to only happen once I upgrade her. other then that seems to be coming along nicely.

now of course my personal preference for games is that you get raped, then maybe on Game over you could be liking it. right now the Will v.s lust seems a little silly. I mean I'm getting raped, starting to like it, oh yes I love it now lets just ride the horses dick. then kills said horse.....
So thinking, as lust fills 1st animation little to no will lose then when filled 2nd animation greater will lost. then the 3rd animation is only played when you have no more will aka your minds now broken and your just going to fuck to death. being cumed in dose a % damage to will based on what stage animation your in. lengthen the animations time and make escaping a little harder.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Uriel,
On a side note, I did have an idea or two that could be cool. Have you thought about implementing a visual degradation system for Mitsuko's outfits? For example, as her black suit would take damage, perhaps, it would become shredded or tattered at specific percentages--i.e. 75%, 50%, 25%.
Also readd the cut off jeans.

Catsuit and jacket sans shorts just looks weird

Last edited:

Lucky777

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The winner of the poll wasn't mean to be the final decision, I posted that the poll was to help me decide which could be the best way to go, and it worked, besides you gotta admit that giving people what they think they want is not the best option always ;)
No, really, why even bother putting up a poll if you're just going to ignore the results.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I can understand the mentality. They say if you don't know what to do, you flip a coin. Not because it helps you decide, but because it helps you realize what you REALLY wanted, depending on how you feel at the result.

Having said that, I still disagree with that mentality, and think it is weaksauce. And not to jump on the bandwagon, but I haven't posted since before the new demo release and wanted to say How? My post last time about you taking all the good flash makers and keeping them busy with bug testing was just supposed to be a joke, but the game ended up with a crapload of bugs anyway. I see you're fixing them, but .. how does that happen?

qay

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm having problems running the game at all.
But this is primarily my fault and, of course, I don't really expect help since I'm running Linux.
I've just been wondering why the game is there as a .exe. Does this provide the developer any advantages over the .swf file?

If anyone is also running Linux and/or knows some little thingy which could help me please tell me. I really enjoyed the previous versions of the game which somehow were running.
(WINE doesn't work because it can't find the other .swf files. Extracting the .swf files from the .exe has the same problem)

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

I tried to run it on Windows7 on my laptop just like I do Fairy Fighting and all of the others, but it didn't work at all. When I click new game all it does is go to a grey screen and doesn't do anything at all unless I close the game and restart, which after that it just repeats and the screen goes grey again. I did say as much a few days ago though nobody said anything as to how I could resolve this.

If anyone knows what is causing this issue I'd like to know so I can fix it and try it out.

urielmanx7

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I post the game as a .exe file because it seems to be more stable than the swf, dunno why but that's the case, I guess I can still post the swf if that works for you though.

None of my friends have windows 7 so I can't really test what you need to do to run the game sorry, I myself am on Xp :p

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I'm running win 7 and the game plays just fine for me, maybe update your flash?

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I'm running win 7 and the game plays just fine for me, maybe update your flash?
Nope, that's not the problem

qay

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I post the game as a .exe file because it seems to be more stable than the swf, dunno why but that's the case, I guess I can still post the swf if that works for you though.
That would be really awesome for me. I'd be very happy... ;)

Mind Flayer said:
If anyone knows what is causing this issue I'd like to know so I can fix it and try it out.
Does the game tell you that there are files missing? I don't really run it on Win7 but I do have the exact same effect you described. And since the game tells me it can't find some files (probably the other .swf-files which are in the .rar-archive) this effect is explained easily: The moment you press start game the games tries to show you the intro. The intro is contained in a intro.swf-file which your game can't find so - dang! - grey screen.
Same is true for the tutorial.

The question would be why the hell your game can't find your files. Are they in the same directory like the .exe file you're actually executing? If not, make sure that's the case.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

No it doesn't tell me anything at all really, it just goes straight to the grey screen and does absolutely nothing. However it will still go into the options menu and stuff, just won't play the game at all.

Edit: I DL'd the new version with the patch and unrared it and all, and it does the same exact thing. When I click to start a new game it just goes to that same grey screen and does nothing at all. I will say this though, I have the newest adobe Flash Player, but I've noticed the game always opens it in Flash Player 9 no matter what I do.

Last edited:

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Game runs fine on Windows 7 64bit
noticed when I right click it, says adobe flash play 9 also, while I do have the latest flash version on my PC, but having no issues with the game, or playing it etc.

Wily_E_Coyote

Reputation score

One bug that I noticed is that when Mitsuko loses her clothing, if you don't pick up the next available clothing drop, it seems she can't reacquire clothing from then on. It's not necessarily a bad thing, if you want the challenge, but it does diminish some of the options--e.g. the swimsuit.

qay

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

No it doesn't tell me anything at all really, it just goes straight to the grey screen and does absolutely nothing. However it will still go into the options menu and stuff, just won't play the game at all.
[...]
Yep, that's exactly what happens to me. With telling me things I meant the following:
When I start the .exe in wine first the screen appears which warns me of hentai. Then I press enter to continue and theeeeen there is the screen I meant.
It says "WARNING!!! Missing files detected the game was not designed to be played online on websites, it is recommended [...]" and so on. Then you can chose to continue anyway.
If I do that I have the exact same symptoms like you have.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Well I did run into 1 bug (nothing game breaking).

If you get a bunch of the +max HP? Buffs, when you get "grapple raped" by a monster your hp bar still counts as 100HP, it starts going into the negatives (green bars starts going off the left side of the screen) counting anything over that 100HP.

btw, are the 2 having the grey screen issue.. both using wine/emulated windows? could be the cause of it.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

are the 2 having the grey screen issue.. both using wine/emulated windows? could be the cause of it.
I'm not using Wine, just Win7 on my laptop is all.

qay

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

btw, are the 2 having the grey screen issue.. both using wine/emulated windows? could be the cause of it.
Yeah, until I heard about Mind Flayer having the same issue like me I assumed it's just wine's fault. Now I'm not quite sure anymore.
But sadly I've no idea how to get more information about what exactly is going wrong so I'll just wait for a .swf file. (which will come with the next version release)
May be that file will be more talkative about what goes wrong should the issue still exist.

sometimesz

Lurker
Reputation score

After much messing around..
Fixing the grey screen issue involves using the link on the side of his blog.

Turns out we weren't supposed to dl via any of the links in the blog update and were intended to use the side one.

Status
Not open for further replies.