What's new

Mitsuko X Space Escape

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Mitsuko X Space Escape (original canceled)

Meaning you were trying to play the patch file instead of the resources file....

....duhhhhh

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Someone knows how defeat de Brown Horse?

And where i can find the 3rd skill.
Just grind some upgrade cards and pour them into strength. I put the 40 I got from beating the golem into it, which actually made him easier to fight the first time around then the regular horse. XD

ElukuFanBoy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So far i've only gotten to Sector B, activated the panel to make the platform move and get the Dash skill. I seem unable to use dash however, i've hit every key on my keyboard from a to z and it's not happening for me. XD

I get to the grey horse and am unable to damage him, I have attempted using the Electric gun and attacking melee while paralysed but that is also ineffective, any advice, or better yet, perhaps a guide of some sort that I have missed in the thread? :)

redire

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So far i've only gotten to Sector B, activated the panel to make the platform move and get the Dash skill. I seem unable to use dash however, i've hit every key on my keyboard from a to z and it's not happening for me. XD

I get to the grey horse and am unable to damage him, I have attempted using the Electric gun and attacking melee while paralysed but that is also ineffective, any advice, or better yet, perhaps a guide of some sort that I have missed in the thread? :)
get chips and lv up strength.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

After a lot of time, i finally managed to get the spear (Yeah...I HAD NO IDEA what did i have to do to open that capsule)

The only problem is that im 14/15 items

Anybody wonder which one am i missing?

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Probably the defend one. Go back to the cell you start in, and instead of going right through the vents (from your starting position) jump over the gap to the left, you should switch to the top right part of the hangar screen with the defense skill in view.

Shadowknight502

Demon Girl
Reputation score

For the life of me, I cannot find where the yellow security card is. I must have run back and forth through this game like five times now...

MercSpy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The yellow security key card, if memory serves, is the left of the elevator, pass the slime and the red door. You have to defeat a brown horse to get to it.

Shadowknight502

Demon Girl
Reputation score

My thanks. However, even after beating hat horse and getting the key, I'm just as lost as before. I went up to the hangar to my ship but all there is up there is a save point. Where do I go from there? I've found three different hallways marked sector 1, 2 and 3 respectively but I can't seem to open those no matter what I do. Even after killing the horses in those hallways, the doors still don't open and sometimes, for added fun, the horses forget to spawn entirely.

MercSpy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

If memory serves, I think that's all for now. Going to the ship will end the game, enabling New Game+ for you to screw around some more.

Zboczuch

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys, there's been some activity at Uriel's blog. Apparently a new version is up. No new H content, unfortunately, but he added unlockable easy mode, two new outfits (one suit and one undy) and a gallery. The blog mentions that the voiceover has been updated, but haven't spotted any diffrence.

Unfortunately, the "hit-when-standing-up" bug is still running loose, but apart from that, the version looks pretty clean to me.

Sephra

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys, there's been some activity at Uriel's blog. Apparently a new version is up. No new H content, unfortunately, but he added unlockable easy mode, two new outfits (one suit and one undy) and a gallery. The blog mentions that the voiceover has been updated, but haven't spotted any diffrence.

Unfortunately, the "hit-when-standing-up" bug is still running loose, but apart from that, the version looks pretty clean to me.
I don't think the new version's out yet, tried latest one listed and it's still the version he put out in August; unfortunately looks like we're gonna have to wait a while for an update, but he's adding those things you mentioned by way of making up for it.

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

He(/she?) was actually just listing what's going to be included in the NEXT update. I made the same mistake myself, thinking it was a list of what was already added. I was actually so excited I went and downloaded it, started a new game, then put in an hour of gameplay just to realize there was no updated content yet. :p

urielmanx7

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

sorry 'bout that, I already put a clarification on the blog.

apocalypticCritic

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Okay, so I'm not certain if this is a bug, or if I just suck, but how are you supposed to beat the golem? I swing my fists, but never seem to cause any damage. I shoot him with the ice blaster, and it goes right through. What am I missing?

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Okay, so I'm not certain if this is a bug, or if I just suck, but how are you supposed to beat the golem? I swing my fists, but never seem to cause any damage. I shoot him with the ice blaster, and it goes right through. What am I missing?
I've beaten it by slowly killing it with the daggers. He doesn't get stunned no matter how much dmg you hit him with. It was be a nice mechanic, if it can be implemented, have the boss flinch after getting hit a lot.

Of course this version was really really old.

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Invest more points into strength. The horses and the golem -can't- be damaged until you've upgraded your strength a few times, and it takes about 3 levels to damage them consistently.

MacDakka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

And it may also be the position; as Van Halen put it so eloquently: "Jump!"
... And hit it in the face, while you are at it. ;)

apocalypticCritic

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Invest more points into strength. The horses and the golem -can't- be damaged until you've upgraded your strength a few times, and it takes about 3 levels to damage them consistently.
It may be this- though I did kill the horse guarding the blue keycard before fighting the Golem. I suspect you had to.

On the other hand, my attacks are just flat out passing through. I don't even get a 000 damage pop-up.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I found a consistent glitch where when you get downed, sometimes, you turn invincible, but you can't get up...

Status
Not open for further replies.