What's new

Mitsuko X Space Escape

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwilitFeather

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Mitsuko X Space Escape (original canceled)

I didnt have much trouble with the golem. Attack his face. If you arent wearing anything he wont use his long range shot and will only try to grab with the ground hand move. Easy to jump and hit him.

MacDakka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

He has a long range shot? Never noticed that one. :eek:
Hmm. Maybe I should wear something for a change ... :p

Lancelot

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So far i've only gotten to Sector B, activated the panel to make the platform move and get the Dash skill. I seem unable to use dash however, i've hit every key on my keyboard from a to z and it's not happening for me. XD

I get to the grey horse and am unable to damage him, I have attempted using the Electric gun and attacking melee while paralysed but that is also ineffective, any advice, or better yet, perhaps a guide of some sort that I have missed in the thread? :)
I have same problem with dash button and defeat a horse too.
Dash button -> enter to charater menu -> option -> set dash button.

Defeat horse keeper -> use red sword to hit the horse by last of the combo acttack(little damage) moreover no damage .

undead

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi urielmanx,
Nice work!

- When do you release next uptade?
- Hey! Can you make a human/woman character too? Furry is not cool! lol

That will be a great game!
Keep goin! :D

cm46138

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Furry is not cool! lol
Apparently it is now cool to be furry. You are behind the times

urielmanx7

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hi urielmanx,
Nice work!

- When do you release next uptade?
- Hey! Can you make a human/woman character too? Furry is not cool! lol

That will be a great game!
Keep goin! :D
I really have no idea how much will it take, so you'll have to wait a little longer, I can say though, that the wolf sprite swap it's going smoothly, standing, running and attack animations are down.

JOHNRKO007

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have to say urielmanx7 thank you for making such a great game.

I've seen my fair share of games out there as so do the others on this forum, but I have to say you got a unique game going here and thats what I like.

I all can say is keep up the good work and can't wait for the next update.

Fiend

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Really good just some bugs that need fixing like the can't get up after getting knocked down and the enemies vanishing. You should add some pits and traps to make it more interesting too for later levels.

iceydeath

Reputation score

i really enjoy this game, specifically the golem/slime animations. i found all 15 items and farmed the upgrade chips so i basically 1 hit everything. Can't wait for the next update.

Seratil

Lurker
Reputation score

i ran into a problem :|
i got to hard mode and am now ready to beat it, however, it seems i am missing 1 item. it says 14/15 when saved.
now if i knew which item it was it would be a lot easier. i have all skills, keycards, weapons, bullet types and already got the swimsuit in normal mode.
what am i missing? do i really have to witness all the rape animations to pass? have i missed out on a newly added suit or underwear piece?

trieuazn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

read previous post, you'll see what it is

Seratil

Lurker
Reputation score

read previous post, you'll see what it is
are you reffering to the people who didnt find the Guard skill? because i already found that in normal mode. but i realised it might have to do with picking new game+ instead of a normal new game.

EDIT:NEVERMIND, you cant even select a difficulty when starting a standard new game, guess ill just have to play newgame+ all over again... ah well.
EDIT mark II:okay its official there's no way for me beating hard mode, i played the standard new game all over again and still dont have enough items to beat hard mode. i feel trolled by Urielman7 now.
EDIT mark III:yep it stays at 14/15 on purpose. its still in development... wanna have the laid back gallery mode though :\
(and then gallery mode was simply a texture pack where you crashland into an art gallery instead of an alien planet.... FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-)

Last edited:

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Ya I'm gonna necro this thread but I really need help. So I've gotten the red key went back to the start lvl, opened all the doors that I could, but the problem is I don't know were to go next. I see Blue area 1 and Red area 2 but can't seem to open ether door with the red or blue key. Did i find another bug or does my game hate me?

Zboczuch

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Crossbow1701 said:
Ya I'm gonna necro this thread but I really need help. So I've gotten the red key went back to the start lvl, opened all the doors that I could, but the problem is I don't know were to go next. I see Blue area 1 and Red area 2 but can't seem to open ether door with the red or blue key. Did i find another bug or does my game hate me?
The door in the numbered areas are not unlockable purposely, they're intended to be entrances to levels that will follow. So no, this is no bug.

The only thing left for you to unlock is the red door at the bottom-left corner of the lab level. There you'll find a brown-colored horse (tougher than the gray ones) and a yellow card-key that's the only item you should be missing at this point. That's all content available in the demo at the moment.

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So I got to the ship, but apon saving I don't get the option to start a new game +. Do I need to grab all the items before getting the new game?

Fiend

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So I got to the ship, but apon saving I don't get the option to start a new game +. Do I need to grab all the items before getting the new game?
I don't think its working properly or not implemented but not entirely sure.

ElukuFanBoy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So, a bit over a week till the next version is released, pretty excited eh? :D

Arathos

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

And the Gallery I had thought,

And considering the level of quality in the sprite rapez, super excited for that :D

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Should be worked on and sold commercially on DLsite or whichever :p

Which leads me to a off topic question, does DLsite work for non-local developers?

Status
Not open for further replies.