What's new

Mitsuko X Space Escape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khonza

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Mitsuko X Space Escape (original canceled)

Should be worked on and sold commercially on DLsite or whichever :p

Which leads me to a off topic question, does DLsite work for non-local developers?
It does, it did for "Wolvenstahl" and that guy is german.

Skylive

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hm, just throwing this out here, found by chance. Link leads to game sit with a kind of gallery, if you cant wait for the release...

hxxp://wwwclitgamescom/2040/MITSUKOCOLLECTION.html

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

tbh.. no its only bug fixes and a new outfit...
I thought the wolves were getting reanimated with new sprites. I thought he mentioned that a couple of month ago. Or am I completely mistaken?

demilupo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I thought the wolves were getting reanimated with new sprites. I thought he mentioned that a couple of month ago. Or am I completely mistaken?
No, you're right. That is just a fan-rip of the existing animations

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

Should be worked on and sold commercially on DLsite or whichever :p

Which leads me to a off topic question, does DLsite work for non-local developers?
It won't be on DLsite but it will be commercial in the future (As read from his blog),he won't add anything new to the demo,only the gallery and that's it.

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

New post on the blog, apparently the next version is almost ready to roll, he's going to be giving it to beta testers sometime tomorrow.

So maybe three days or so?

ombre vengeresse

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Anybody want updated Mitsuko X?

To respond some of the questions that have been floating:

It's true that I would like to get some reward for making this game, everything you have said has a small part on why I started again, I was encouraged by Kyrieru try at DLSite, but also I started this since 2009!
This game is still not finished, Kyrieru has already finished two games :D.

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

to tired and to lazy to look can someone point me to a link like a mega link or something please and thank you in advance

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

tbh.. no its only bug fixes and a new outfit...
Wrong, but not much

Updated wolf, New voice for mitsuko, bug fixes (and they are STILL appearing), something about the level system (?)

anyhow, i aint that much pumped since those bugs have been destroying him that much

also i think he should hurry on the DLSITE to call more people to the game (Pre-ordering it)

to tired and to lazy to look can someone point me to a link like a mega link or something please and thank you in advance
update not yet here. It says waiting a day or 3, but i would give it a week(?)

Last edited:

Tildryn

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

At the rate of 9 months to adjust animations for one enemy, add an outfit and fix some bugs, it's going to take double-digit years to actually complete this game to any salable standard.

SethK

Reputation score
Re: Anybody want updated Mitsuko X?

This game is still not finished, Kyrieru has already finished two games :D.
You're comparing two incomparable things. Kyrieru has made game programming his career, and has to make sure he's pumping out games on a regular basis to make money. Uriel is doing this in his spare time, and has a job I'd assume, therefore less time to work on it. He's also using flash instead of gamemaker, which I'd ASSUME is quite a bit different. Don't quote me though, I'm no programmer.

And before anyone gets on my case about "White-knighting", I am not 'defending' Uriel. I am trying to put things in perspective for you.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

one thing you will never do is to compare people.. its going to always end bad.

urielmanx7

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

In my defense...
The Taj Mahal wasn't build in a day, and I jumped to do this thing with absolutely 0 knowledge about coding in flash, and yes, it's harder to code in flash than in game maker, that's why it's called GAME MAKER, flash only HAS the possibility to do games, but they are meant to be very small, I'm really going out of boundaries here making something this complex :p.
But, then again, I shouldn't be surprised with people complaining about this, after all, it's the internet, now that I think about it, what the hell am I trying to achieve by justifying myself? What am I, a noob? matter of fact, forget I wrote all this bull, let me scratch it....done.

So, yeah, about the next demo, gallery, 2 new clothes, the new wolf sprites, and some other things I put along the way; as for the future on this, I'll cut it down to another 3 demos, and that's it, no more demos, just adding levels and enemies, that I'll keep updated whoever still wants to follow this developing, and hopefully putting it on the net.

GS90

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Don't let the impatient get you down man. You're doing this basically solo and you have a life that should always come first. Good luck, stay calm, and keep on trucking.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah~ the ones that actually love your work and appreciate you working on it in the first place are usually silent. If you see quite a few posts complaining, know that it's the more vocal minority :p

Though there might be a way your more silent fans to offer clear praise *nudges at a Donate button? ;) *

But really yours is one of the better games out there with exceptional sexy time scenes and decent gameplay to boot! [I mean it's progressive rape AND has multiple animations per enemy... come on~!]

StiffSponge

Banned
Reputation score

I never really paid much attention to this game, and to be honest for the first
3/4 of the time it's existed I thought it was a toonpimp game, since
it just has that same sort've style to it..

But your game boasts some unique abilities..

The whole "Character slowly starting to enjoy/cooperate over time being raped" feature is completely original, and the sound effects/positions are very nice..

That game has definitely grown on me, and I'll keep an eye on it.

urielmanx7

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I never really paid much attention to this game, and to be honest for the first
3/4 of the time it's existed I thought it was a toonpimp game, since
it just has that same sort've style to it..
I died a little on the inside by that part >.< haha jk, thanks man, glad you liked my crappy game.

Obsidious

Reputation score

I died a little on the inside by that part >.< haha jk, thanks man, glad you liked my crappy game.
When your avatar jumps and glides, it looks like his tongue hangs out. Try to unsee that.

Also comparing a game creator to toonpimp has got to be one of the gravest insults thinkable. Hang in there, buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.