What's new

Mitsuko X Space Escape

Status
Not open for further replies.

scrumpy80

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Mitsuko X Space Escape (original canceled)

Is it just me, or is the sound quality always a tiny bit down? I experienced a similar effect with my flash animations (they were school projects a while ago, not anything interesting) and I think there was this code that made the quality better, I don't quite remember what it was, and if the code is already giving you trouble... maybe it would take too long. Also, obligatory compliment because I LOVE your game.

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So how goes the Beta testing anyway?
I'd assume rocky- considering this is flash we're talking about. I remember when I was working with it, it was always a fight and a half to get it to do anything close to what I wanted..

Then again, I was a shitty programmer. XD

datanony

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

[I mean it's progressive rape AND has multiple animations per enemy... come on~!]
This.

The stages and progression in the grapple/rape system is really impressive. It must have been real tough to program, so kudos to Urielmanx for being able to work out something like that (in flash!).

Minis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i can't wait till he uploads it :/

reilynn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I died a little on the inside by that part >.< haha jk, thanks man, glad you liked my crappy game.
It's really not a crappy game. :)

It has good action and good hentai to it. That's kind of rare.

The action is fun and rewarding enough, and when I want I can watch my character get her brains fucked out by a horse which is rare in games and one of my favorites.

Maybe have one part of the ship be more "alien" types, and then a section for the "mammals" - random thought.

It's not "pretty" 3d CG, but it's really decent for a Flash action game.

If it had maybe 5 or 6 other enemies, and was flushed out a bit more with maybe 50% more area to explore - I'd even pay for it. And that is saying something here ;-p

Keep it up. Lots of people enjoying this game more than some of the pay ones.

Tsukuyomi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I like it. Although the first grapple always ends up being a pain because she gets fully corrupted because I can't escape. >< I know it's just my issue, being slow and all, but the escape bar fills back up too quickly. That's why I couldn't play either off kyieru's(?) games. Kurovadis and Eroico.

Why couldn't I get through the econd, yellow door in the second room?

edit: Turns out I didn't see a ladder.

Last edited:

Tsukuyomi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm stuck for real now. I got the gun and sword and am in the basement. I see that console and press the button. Where to now? I don't play all through the area. I found that out after much frustration.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I'm stuck for real now. I got the gun and sword and am in the basement. I see that console and press the button. Where to now? I don't play all through the area. I found that out after much frustration.
gAAAAAH, don't bump the thread, always makes me feel that the update has been released haha, but anyways

how many items you have already? there are 15 items in the demo

Tsukuyomi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Like II said, I just got the weapons and just got into the basement. So if the weapons don't count, I have nothing.

edit: So you jump and move like you're going for a ledge, and you'll hang there. Press up, and you magically appear in the next area. Got double jump, jumped to the second control room. Followed those ledges up and to left. End of the line. Go right, hit an off-screen platform. Do it again, slimed off ledge. Land by the explosion. Get it, test it out. Go back down. Slime knocks me down. Quickly try to recover. Escape bar fills but she won't get up... IT FROZE! It''s a fun little game, but all these bugs just aren't worth it.

Last edited:

Cassy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I love this game
I like the main character and especially the horse enemy ;)
But I can't seem to find the last skill... I got the dash, double jump, shock wave and masturbating - what's the last one?

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I love this game
I like the main character and especially the horse enemy ;)
But I can't seem to find the last skill... I got the dash, double jump, shock wave and masturbating - what's the last one?
Blocking I think. It's hidden in one of the rooms.

Hint: You need a certain skill to acquire it.

On that note..if anyone bumps this thread anymore without any news on a new demo release I'm gonna go to your home with my burro and smack you upside the head.

Last edited:

blackraven1425

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I died a little on the inside by that part >.< haha jk, thanks man, glad you liked my crappy game.
The fact that people are complaining about the time it's taking to create means they like it and really want to see it finished. Keep it up, because I'm looking forward to seeing it finished too - on your time, of course.

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Apparently two of his testers disappeared on him, which is why the testing is taking so long. Apparently now he's just waiting on some new voice files and he's good to go.

On a different note, Uriel if you want more testers I'd like to help out, I've watched this game for years now!

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Apparently two of his testers disappeared on him, which is why the testing is taking so long. Apparently now he's just waiting on some new voice files and he's good to go.

On a different note, Uriel if you want more testers I'd like to help out, I've watched this game for years now!
I'd like to help him test stuff out too.

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I don't see why he couldn't just go ahead and release the thing and let EVERYONE test for bugs.

Valka

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I don't see why he couldn't just go ahead and release the thing and let EVERYONE test for bugs.
Maybe he doesn't want to receive hundred of comment about the same bug.

Status
Not open for further replies.