don't he get any "ideas" anymore?

what shall i say?, ran out of weed?

heathenknite

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Anybody want updated Mitsuko X?

don't he get any "ideas" anymore?

what shall i say?, ran out of weed?
Or probably needs a life,Just my speculations.

Tear

Double Poster
Reputation score

Good one!
He probably did though, thats why he needs all those donations.:D

Antithetical Inquiry

Matriarch
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

ほんとうに?What about the other work he is doing using the same stage but with some wierd lizard red girl?
If you had access to his forum, you'll have read the last update was final, from him.

heathenknite

Lurker
Reputation score

I guess TP is ranting about whether his game is going to stay free or not。But thats not what this topic is about。

dragoonistix

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

doesn't matter..
really
it doesn't
matter

Tear

Double Poster
Reputation score

The kunoichi kaos series?
He wants money for that??
Its a great premise but thats about it at present...

Antithetical Inquiry

Matriarch
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

However, UrielManx, the creator of Mitsuko X and a denizen of TP's forum is making leaps and bounds, if sporadically. Even if there's some debugging needed, I'd like to see something new in the game. I think too much time is wasted in small updates.

heathenknite

Lurker
Reputation score

True,Its promising and I don’t really know what else to say to that。Its too short I guess。

Tear

Double Poster
Reputation score

Of course it is! the 1st part is 4 fields and took my 3 minutes! I didnt even lose any clothes!
:mad:

heathenknite

Lurker
Reputation score

Of course it is! the 1st part is 4 fields and took my 3 minutes! I didnt even lose any clothes!
:mad:
ほんとうに?I just right-clicked and pressed forward to skip to the boss。I’m a cheater for that, but its still in its early stages right?

Tear

Double Poster
Reputation score

The boss was easy even without cheating.
I had fully powered kunai and just used the invinvcibility once he started flying at me.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Found out something interesting:
If you hold 'CTRL' and press the Right Arrow key, you'll cycle through the stages he has planned, though there's only one other one that feels 'done', and it doesn't have a boss (you can reach the entrance, but you just sit there until you use a 'CTRL' command again).
If you hold 'CTRL' and press the Left Arrow key, you'll restart where you originated at in the stage. As far as I can tell, you still keep any items you picked up.

Also, The pert in the first stage where you can't see yourself, if you have the double jump, I forget exactly where I did it, but I got on top of the stage and found the 'Double Daggers' weapon. It doesn't affect the boss, but you can hold down the attack button and it will auto-attack.
There's also a 'Spear' in the level that I said felt finished (at least it's better than the others).

ALSO in the level that feels 'finished' is a bubble enemy. Only has one sex animation, but it's something.
I also think there's another enemy on the top of the first stage, but I couldn't see up that far. Hell, getting the 'Double Daggers' was literally blind luck.

EDIT: Yeah, there's a Jellyfish on top of the first stage, it just uses the wolf animation when it moves - the sex animation IS a Jellyfish... though apparently Jellyfish have a penis and use that instead of their tentacles >.>
There's also a door up top marked 'Save'. Don't go in it. All it does is turn the screen black. I tried hitting the attack button, but all I got was the death cry she lets out when her hp reaches 0. Repeatedly.

Last edited:

Tear

Double Poster
Reputation score

Wow! I didnt know you were so pro at games Kusanagi!
2 points :D

AngelOblivion

Demon Girl
Reputation score

TP's stuff is good from time to time but over all when they do put out a new game i think there good

Shitflops

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Nevermind, Im a derp.

Last edited:

heathenknite

Lurker
Reputation score

Really nice proof of concept. I'd like to see the completion of it, as well as a gallery mode or unlimited health cheat. It looks like some sort of unlockables are planned for those who beat it, hopefully one of those is among em.
Really awsome if it has gallery mode, let alone infinite HP.

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

infinit health = infinite monster play but what about some pregnancy %chances also ppl that would be awsome like say get done by the jelly blob and u have a hybrid of anything else u get fucked by in like a 1min period i'd say that would be frickin hard as hell to beat that or those monsters right ppl specially if they could attack from a long range with like jelly version of kuromaru's tenticles or possibly kuromarus dissapear reappear abbility or what about a boss kuromaru that actually spawns dogs or wolves

DocGigglez

Lurker
Reputation score

While playing around with the control foward and back thing I ended up in a screen similair to the old megaman games where it shows the enemies faces. There was five boxes with Mitsuko in the middle, slime man on the top left, insect man? bee man? wasp man? somthing like that, (I cant remember and I cant get back to the screen)on the top right. and golem man on the bottom right(cant remember who the bottom left was, once again couldnt get back to the menu.) Out of these only mitsuko and the bee,wasp,hornet guy had a picture, and the bee guy had in progress on his pic. So I guess im wondering if anyone else got here or not?

Edit*also, slightly off topic, hitting the shift button brings up a bunch of game info such as if your moving or attacking or climbing and the exact number of your "hornyness" meter.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.