What's new

Mitsuko X Space Escape

Status
Not open for further replies.

sainare

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Anybody want updated Mitsuko X?

it seems that the doors have a trouble in opening themselves, even when i have the correct level keycards =S

and thanks to everyone who is experimenting and posting tips! =D

EDIT: nvm, found out that the up arrow opens them XD

Last edited:

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Huh. Found another out-of-area glitch. In the Area 0 screen, before you go into any of the labs, if you have the double-jump, try to jump-kick into the spot with the surveillance camera. Done correctly (or luckily), you'll end up on top of the whole level. Moving left will then let you pick up the Jumper suit.

Unfortunately, there's no enemies here, so you're stuck with falling to your doom afterwards. Or using the level-skip functions.

While playing around with the control foward and back thing I ended up in a screen similair to the old megaman games where it shows the enemies faces. There was five boxes with Mitsuko in the middle, slime man on the top left, insect man? bee man? wasp man? somthing like that, (I cant remember and I cant get back to the screen)on the top right. and golem man on the bottom right(cant remember who the bottom left was, once again couldnt get back to the menu.) Out of these only mitsuko and the bee,wasp,hornet guy had a picture, and the bee guy had in progress on his pic. So I guess im wondering if anyone else got here or not?
Bottom-left is "Octo Man".

You get there by pressing Control+Left in the Area 0 screen.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Alright, apparently the bubble enemy does have another sex animation, but it's broken or something. Found on on top of the first stage, used the masturbate action until she was 'horny', then ran into it. Looks like she's trapped inside of it, but it keeps blinking, as well as one of her hands seems to go outside of the bubble.

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, despite all the errors and bugs so far, I'm looking forward to this game. Whoever is making it is sure a hell of a lot better than ToonPimp. Don't get me wrong this guy has ripped off backgrounds and sound effects, but at least he puts decent effort into the animations when your attacked by an enemy.

CloudXDP

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, despite all the errors and bugs so far, I'm looking forward to this game. Whoever is making it is sure a hell of a lot better than ToonPimp. Don't get me wrong this guy has ripped off backgrounds and sound effects, but at least he puts decent effort into the animations when your attacked by an enemy.
His earlier games where good at least.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Well, apparently he tried fixing some bugs, but it seems he only made it worse.

Here's the download:

If anyone has a different experience from me, please, do tell.

-Wolf hit-box is bugged (You have to be close as hell to hit it). Also can't seem to damage Kuromaru at all.
-There was a Wolf in the Boss room. Also, the hit-box for the Boss does seem to be there, but like with the Wolf, it's bugged - worse, even, owing to his size.
-Dunno if he meant for it in the first place, but the Wolf guarding the Lv2 key-card re-spawns if you get a certain distance away.
-There's also a Wolf right where the Double-Jump is.

Also something I noticed in the 08/01 version:
-The Blue Pill Does not reduce 'Status' if you're below half/two-thirds and at 'normal'; instead, it raises it up to that amount.

ALSO: Apparently I fail at figuring out how to post a comment on his blog entry, so if anyone is able to tell him about this stuff, many thanks be to ye.

Last edited:

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

The wolf respawning after a certain distance was a bug I found in every version. It's one of the more annoying things I encountered in the game.

I think... I'm probably gonna stay away from this version if it's more buggy than before.>.>

Reputation score

Honestly, I wouldn't mind all of these "updates" where he trades glitches for other glitches if he actually expanded the game itself.

I think I played Mitsuko X about a year ago. From what I've seen, there's been nothing actually added to it, and only one level with one boss is fully playable.

davejohnson

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ya, this game is kinda meh. Cool premise, fair animations, but tons of bugs and really small at the moment. I would say pass until it gets some much-needed love and attention.

Also, off-topic, Parabolic Hyperbole, what is the name of that Hentai your avatar is from? I remember seeing some of it and loving it. If someone could tell me, I would be much obliged.

OP
TheJester2009

TheJester2009

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Same, I wish he would work on another level. This game has a lot of potential, I hope he doesn't drop this out of nowhere, I'd love to finally see when it's completed.

Reputation score

Also, off-topic, Parabolic Hyperbole, what is the name of that Hentai your avatar is from? I remember seeing some of it and loving it. If someone could tell me, I would be much obliged.
Aisaiga Flash

It's good.

Last edited:

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

The wolf respawning after a certain distance was a bug I found in every version. It's one of the more annoying things I encountered in the game.

I think... I'm probably gonna stay away from this version if it's more buggy than before.>.>
Unless your download speed is balls-slow, I'd suggest at least giving it a try and seeing if you can find something I didn't.

ALSO: After seeing a comment on his current entry, I'd really appreciate someone else checking this out, because the comment poster doesn't seem to have had the same problems I did... or they did and just didn't say anything... or they're fucking retarded.
<- The blog, for those of you who I know will be too damn lazy to go to the first page of this thread.

Last edited:

Arrngrim

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hi guys, just wanted to agree with the others that have posted here about the older version vs the newer. I prefer the older version he had because the controls seemed more fluid (sounds funny, but it's true), and of course fewer glitches. I also preferred the older "kuromaru" enemy he used.

So yeah, it's admirable he's trying different stuff, but the original Mitsuko X was a pretty good game and if he had expanded on that one he could have made a solid game that would have sold, imho.

Now to find another good one to play!

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

Unless your download speed is balls-slow, I'd suggest at least giving it a try and seeing if you can find something I didn't.

ALSO: After seeing a comment on his current entry, I'd really appreciate someone else checking this out, because the comment poster doesn't seem to have had the same problems I did... or they did and just didn't say anything... or they're fucking retarded.
<- The blog, for those of you who I know will be too damn lazy to go to the first page of this thread.
Honestly? I had made that post onto his blog after 3 minutes of gameplay as it was already rather late for me, and was rather tired overall.

Sadly at this point I fear the poor guy just doens't see much of anyone having interest into his project anymore...can't blame anyone as in a year's time he's 'resetted' it about...3 times. First was the build allot of us know where it had a few non-finished stages, but at least 2 'working'. Then was the first build where he introduced the new stage HUB layout and was redoing a few animations, and now we have this one where he's had to redo allot of everything. It's rather easy to tell this is his first game outing as he can't really make up his mind on what he really wants to do.

Regardless after longer playing I did come across those wolf bugs, thought not honestly see the issue of hitting the wolfs...never had that outright. Thought in all honestly in most builds now I just skip killing stuff and run past it all.

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ok, this may sound stupid, because it is. I probably did something wrong. But how the hell do you start the game? Pressing ENTER on START doesn't work. I just unrared the falls and downloaded the exe like always. Nothing.

EDIT: Figured it out. It's C... none of the buttons for any of the actions he's displayed on the default controls.... how odd

Last edited:

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

... So yeah, it's admirable he's trying different stuff, but the original Mitsuko X was a pretty good game and if he had expanded on that one he could have made a solid game that would have sold, imho.

Now to find another good one to play!
I keep hearing about his 'original' Mitsuko X, with two levels and what not. I was curious if anyone had a download for it? Assuming it wouldn't bother Mr. Urielman.

Thanks in advance.

Azndragon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Whenever I beat the Golem, she kind of cycles through a couple different poses, and her hands/feet blink during the transitions.
That happened to me on my first go, I had to restart the game and it worked again. Probably a common bug which occurs frequently.

blob27

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I keep hearing about his 'original' Mitsuko X, with two levels and what not. I was curious if anyone had a download for it? Assuming it wouldn't bother Mr. Urielman.

Thanks in advance.
I was wondering the same :/ i would be in debt to anyone who could post the download for the original game. Thankyou! :)

Reputation score

i agree with everyone that says "fuck the Bug Killing, make moar levels, kill bugs later." thats what happened with every game, Violated Heroine has had very little bug killing done to it since it started.

Valka

Demon Girl
Reputation score

An older version is still posted on swfchan right here

Think it was posted somewhere else on ULMF or maybe it was somewhere else... I don't quite remember ^^;;
Technically there is 3 stage, but the slime one is empty.

Status
Not open for further replies.