What's new

Mitsuko X Space Escape

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fridayunited

Re: Anybody want updated Mitsuko X?

Really like this version but needs more than just two enemies in a stage.

Anyone else getting insta-killed by kuro?

blob27

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

An older version is still posted on swfchan right here

Think it was posted somewhere else on ULMF or maybe it was somewhere else... I don't quite remember ^^;;
Technically there is 3 stage, but the slime one is empty.

Dr_Maricon

Lurker
Reputation score

Wow, tired this game for the first time, it's pretty damn good (and i'm usually ultra turned off by furry female characters), looking forward for moaaaaaar.

davejohnson

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Aisaiga Flash

It's good.
Many thanks! Greatly appreciated.

Also, I think I can agree with what is being said in this thread--older version was a bit more playable.

Would like to see more levels over bug fixes (as they really aren't too crippling), but whatever happens happens, I suppose.

muigordo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ugh i hate waiting for games to get finished. Why do game developers have to have lives? who do they think they are, sleeping and eating and whatnot? Can you belive that some of them even have *gulps* JOBS!!! i mean wtf, right?

E7N

Sex Demon
Reputation score

ctrl+right does not give me another level :(

Wellp good game, short, but decent.

IceLancer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

ummm.... i dl'ed it and nothing happens when i hit start :'(

all i can do is move the arrow between options and start

Last edited:

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

ummm.... i dl'ed it and nothing happens when i hit start :'(

all i can do is move the arrow between options and start
Well, assuming you looked at the bottom half of the screen and saw the instructions, I dunno.

IceLancer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

XD

so i fail

and i just hit some kind of bug, i hit s instead of a on what looks like a ladder as a wolf attacked me and now i got a super close up of a wolf running into said ladder and im no where to be seen

and i did it again, im doing some action as im getting hit by the wolf and its freaking the game out

is the chara suppose to auto pick thing up or do i need to hit something? some items auto pickup others im unable to get

Last edited:

muigordo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

*gasp* signs of life on the devs page, says hes been working on a megaman engine in flash and hasnt touched mitsuko for a long time and doesnt plan to for a while, not until he finishes the engine thingy. Say he is not dropping the project though, just taking a break. A very long break....

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Looks like Mr. Urielman is actually back :D kinda looking foward to his new updates of his Game, and what he says it could be actually true.. Updating the game and while people try it they could point easier the bugs and tell him

Zideeane

Scallywag Homobeard
Reputation score

New post on Urielman's blog, but there was one section that caught my attention most;

"after some quite lurking for H-games, i stomped on some forums where they have noticed my game, and after reading the different feelings about it, i will focus a little less in bug killing and more in content adding"

Think he's talking about us? Either way, he's focusing on content now (FIIIII-NUHLY)

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Well, glad to hear he's going to move on and make the next level. I personally like how the first level plays so far, though the fact that I can still see the stuff on top of the first stage irks the nit-pick guy inside of me.

Also don't like that I have to smack the Rock Golem in the head, but I also know it would be too easy if I could hit him just anywhere. Maybe give him a boner when she's naked as a weak spot?

As far as ideas for the new level:
-If it's the water level, he could just use the Slime and Jellyfish enemies he already apparently has (somewhat) in there, just finish up their animations is all.
-If it's the jungle level, the slime could still work, maybe make a bee enemy?

evercrow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

New post on Urielman's blog, but there was one section that caught my attention most;

"after some quite lurking for H-games, i stomped on some forums where they have noticed my game, and after reading the different feelings about it, i will focus a little less in bug killing and more in content adding"

Think he's talking about us? Either way, he's focusing on content now (FIIIII-NUHLY)
nahh, I think he would've post something here in that case.To get some specific feedback or ideas for content, like Kusanagi wrote.
Bee guy doesn't have animation yet, as far as i know.

Also, did you guys catch the description for bikini swimsuit?About "allowing" something.I thought it was allowing sex at first, but it just acted like normal armor. This could look good on some of the front-view encounters, like with the eyeball thing.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Also, did you guys catch the description for bikini swimsuit?About "allowing" something.
Seeing as it's a bikini swimsuit and there's a water level, I assume it says 'allows for normal movement underwater'.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Found another bug in the game.....Well demo of the game...When you clear the stage and retry it, don't Freeze an enemy with the ICE spear and leave him there...The game starts too ''Freeze'' xD up in each moment, while you keep freezing more enemies suddendly, Mitsuko will start going through the ground and fall till the abyssm or somehow an enemy attacks you, i dunno how i made it but i managed to get up of the stage where theres the jellyfish, slime, dog, and eyeball...Only that there was this blocks over them that managed to keep them above me

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

I must be really stupid, but how on earth do you run the game? I downloaded the stand alone exe file, but it won't launch. I haven't downloaded the extra files yet because 4share wants me to wait for over half an hour, but according to the help section you should be able to run the game without the extra files.

Edit: Managed to download the extra file. Game still won't launch. Nothing happens after I press ok to the warning about unsafe software.

Last edited:

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Am I supposed to put the EXE file somewhere in the extra files to get more stuff or something? I downloaded both.

fendo11

Lurker
Reputation score

uh there's like 4 different .exe files available for this game, same game different format/update i guess, but w/e u downloaded, if it just came wit an .exe, it's separate. I noe 1 of those downloads has an actual folder, but the other ones are just separate .exe files that run by themselves

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

uh there's like 4 different .exe files available for this game, same game different format/update i guess, but w/e u downloaded, if it just came wit an .exe, it's separate. I noe 1 of those downloads has an actual folder, but the other ones are just separate .exe files that run by themselves

To the right, scroll a bit down (Depends on the size of the window xD) and press download to the one that says 09/10/10, it will send you to 4shared.com... download that file ( (2) Mitsuko X ) and tada, if you wish to add the extra files, extract into a folder, and add (2)MitsukoX.exe inside that folder

Status
Not open for further replies.