What's new

Mitsuko X Space Escape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Anybody want updated Mitsuko X?

To the right, scroll a bit down (Depends on the size of the window xD) and press download to the one that says 09/10/10, it will send you to 4shared.com... download that file ( (2) Mitsuko X ) and tada, if you wish to add the extra files, extract into a folder, and add (2)MitsukoX.exe inside that folder
which folder? I'm guessing the folder within Mitsuko201010 and put it in the Mitsuko X folder?

Cause you guys are talking about enemies I've never encountered. Only wolves and.. blob things for me. Insects or stuff like that.

Last edited:

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

which folder? I'm guessing the folder within Mitsuko201010 and put it in the Mitsuko X folder?

Cause you guys are talking about enemies I've never encountered. Only wolves and.. blob things for me. Insects or stuff like that.

Oh nono, 1 mistake by me derp.....For that mitsuko 201010, type on Search of 4shared 'Mitsuko x' ....You will probably find that one on the search...Since the creater of Mitsuko x is called urielmanX

(2) Mitsuko X.exe it is the updated since september 09, adding smooth animation without freezing a bit, the Bottles of HOT are now Pills, and sadly the Blob has been taked out of that one since when it ''Finishes'' you up, mitsuko doesn't appear and the game ''Freezes'' if i could call that, such problem is the same as GOLEM Man, when your HP reaches 0 With him and You are in Horny Status

The insects or stuff like that, is about the ''next'' update i think, wich is about the Wasp Man Stage....Probably people asking for insects being able to be enemies as well and rape Mitsuko, worms, spiders, that kind of stuff

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

No dice. (2) Mitsuko X.exe is the file I downloaded, and when double clicked nothing would happen. Tried downloading it again, same thing happens. Ticked every single thing in compatibility mode, again nothing happens.

Does this game hate 64-bit OS or smth?

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

No dice. (2) Mitsuko X.exe is the file I downloaded, and when double clicked nothing would happen. Tried downloading it again, same thing happens. Ticked every single thing in compatibility mode, again nothing happens.

Does this game hate 64-bit OS or smth?
What does the path name to the executable look like?

urielmanx7

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

sry about that, the reason it doesnt work is because i used a 3rd party program to protect the game from being hacked, the next update will be in flash projector .exe format, also please note that adobe flash player 10+ is recommended to avoid bugs.
Regards.

JOHNRKO007

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

sry about that, the reason it doesnt work is because i used a 3rd party program to protect the game from being hacked, the next update will be in flash projector .exe format, also please note that adobe flash player 10+ is recommended to avoid bugs.
Regards.
cool thanks urielmanx7

I think it'll work much better in flash, and even better in flash projecter

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score

how does one get a flash player 10 orr higher that is not an internet browser's or some other browser's plugin?
i mean can you get the player separately as a separate program?? i found nothing on adobe... and search engine seems to give me that site mostly...

JOHNRKO007

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

how does one get a flash player 10 orr higher that is not an internet browser's or some other browser's plugin?
i mean can you get the player separately as a separate program?? i found nothing on adobe... and search engine seems to give me that site mostly...
you download the Adobe Flash Player 10.1 Projector

lurkersama

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Regards.
I don't suppose you could perhaps re-release the last version in Flash Projector by any chance, could you?

Too many of us are unable to enjoy your work. :(

JOHNRKO007

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't suppose you could perhaps re-release the last version in Flash Projector by any chance, could you?

Too many of us are unable to enjoy your work. :(

The game is not complete lurker, he is working on another game (I think a Mega Man one) in order to improve his skills and make Mitsuko X better, when the game is complete or when it is almost he will release it with Flash Projector.

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score

you download the Adobe Flash Player 10.1 Projector

thanks for that!! - it runs all my flashes much faster that they do in the browsers!

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Hahahahha Found another bug, but kinda interesting too look at it, making the enemies from the roof fall 1 floor down, where that jellyfish is, Sadly the JF hasn't been animated...

zoom in mitsuko, then get ''Sex'', escape from the enemy, zoom out....the enemies from the roof go down.... sadly this makes all the enemies except Golem Man dissapear

PS. Dang, this one hasn't been updated in a while neither the Thread, Hopefully UrielManx surprise us With the Game ...or gives us news about it xD

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

this program requires flash.ocx...

i HAVE flash player. it works just fine for EVERYTHING ELSE.

game must be bugged.

Zideeane

Scallywag Homobeard
Reputation score

NoName did you really have to necro the thread for that?

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

this program requires flash.ocx...

i HAVE flash player. it works just fine for EVERYTHING ELSE.

game must be bugged.
Weird, does something pops up on the screen like an error or something?

NoName did you really have to necro the thread for that?
Just pointing out some ''Glitches'', or stuff that you can do for fun. If i knew that everypost makes the thread go into front page i wouldn't have done it, im a rookie here, thats why it says that im NEW here, No need to be mad :)

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Useless Necro? This sucks worse than that guy with four question marks...

*cuts to scene*

Reigning

Reputation score

pretty good didnt rly like the guns in it the sword is pretty neat

Zboczuch

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I guess this is pretty much necroing the thread, but... ah, what the hell.

There's been some activity at Uriel's blog. Guess what. He's remodelled the whole gameplay once again. Heck, the scope of changes he mentions is indeed intriguing (he's doubling the number of positions the heroine can be raped in and added cumming animations, among other things. Joy gathered :D), but no sign of a new level or new enemies.

Still, the updates aren't up yet... but since I discovered this blog entry like two weeks after it being posted, I could use an extra pair of eyes keeping track of his blog ;)

Nanie

Lurker
Reputation score

This news pleases me.

Status
Not open for further replies.