What's new

Mitsuko X Space Escape

Status
Not open for further replies.

hhh7773

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Not exactly sure I'd consider that chibi to be fat in all honesty, wider due to its size? Yes, but more than anything it seems to have a fair bit of tone/muscle definition here and there in all the sprites I've seen thus far. Definitely a drastic change from the previous Mitsuko, but I'll wait (as I always have with this project) till I say its better or worse. Really I've been disinterested in this game for awhile just due to the lack of any real update in such a long time.

scratiii

Reputation score
friendly necro, his updates are scattered everywhere. If you go to his blog you can find a link to his Tumblr where he answer's questions (don't ask why he doesnt just do so on the blog) and in an earlier post he links his discord in his blog as well. His discord is where he posts a majority of his updates. He is working on migrating his Mitsuko SpacEscape to a new engine (i believe he is working on GoDot right now but is't set on it) and he is using the chibi style as a side project (however he seems to be investing a LOT more time in the chibi style than the Mitsuko style sadly.) He also live streams pretty frequently as well with no set times, just a post on discord saying he is live. i believe he may be a young chap just working on a nice little project based on his consistency and unorganized behavior. Or maybe he just has a severe case of ADHD

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
friendly necro, his updates are scattered everywhere. If you go to his blog you can find a link to his Tumblr where he answer's questions (don't ask why he doesnt just do so on the blog) and in an earlier post he links his discord in his blog as well. His discord is where he posts a majority of his updates. He is working on migrating his Mitsuko SpacEscape to a new engine (i believe he is working on GoDot right now but is't set on it) and he is using the chibi style as a side project (however he seems to be investing a LOT more time in the chibi style than the Mitsuko style sadly.) He also live streams pretty frequently as well with no set times, just a post on discord saying he is live. i believe he may be a young chap just working on a nice little project based on his consistency and unorganized behavior. Or maybe he just has a severe case of ADHD
in other words the project its dead as always.

scratiii

Reputation score
in other words the project its dead as always.
No, not at all. In the last 3 months he has put out more updates, improved animations, tests, concept art and is actually interacting with followers than he has in the last 8 years. There may not be an update anytime soon, but he is showing actual motivation to improve his games. He's also come out with a shop with t-shirts, mousepads and keychains to raise money for moving on. I highly recommend joining his discord he posts there atleast 3 times a week.

Edit: update being the game on the new engine. He has released a test demo for the chibi style game, but is still working on the mitsuko as he is having to completely redesign it in a new engine.

scratiii

Reputation score
You guys mean this?
He has added another yesterday with the rock golem. Those are his chibi updates most of his Mitsuko updates are in concept right now since hes torn between engines, but i wouldnt be shocked if another chibi demo is released soon, i believe hes at 6 or 7 sex animations and a full combat mechanic is already finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.