What's new

Mitsuko X Space Escape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Anybody want updated Mitsuko X?

Could you just humor us? I mean it works, but when we download the game and try to play it, nothing happens except an error.

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score

Worked for me with non-jap settings.

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well it d- nevermind. Just figured a repost wouldn't be so damn hard.

bomkat

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Jesus people, was it really that hard to help a guy?

Hope it works. I'm running with Japanese language settings on.

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ugh, still not working, getting a different error message. Whatever. My computer obviously hates it for some reason. Thanks anyways.

urielmanx7

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Try this, then, its a earlier version, but it has not been made trhough the third party program i used, so i should work. Hope that helps.

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, it seems to work as a flash file. Why did they change the format? And I don't see anything new about this one.... I'm guessing this is the one BEFORE this update?

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, it seems to work as a flash file. Why did they change the format? And I don't see anything new about this one.... I'm guessing this is the one BEFORE this update?

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

As far as I know, he hasn't updated it since the one he did last year.
And that one, as far as I know, works fine as long as you have Adobe Flash Player 10.
At least it does for me, at any rate.

He's waiting 'til he gets done with the Golem before updating. Or uploading something new. Not entirely sure what the plan is there.

lurkersama

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Either way, I hope he stops using that flash packager.

I STILL cannot run the damn thing, and I just updated Flash again.

6Negima9

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This game has great potential! Can't wait for it to be finished!

muigordo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This game has great potential! Can't wait for it to be finished!
Dont hold your breath... he might put it on hold again to do some other game like he did with his mega man thing

Nanie

Lurker
Reputation score

He'll finish it when he finishes it. No need to pressure him. I'd rather it be done when he feels like making it, so it comes out great in the end. ^_^

-fandom acquired-

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

He'll finish it when he finishes it. No need to pressure him. I'd rather it be done when he feels like making it, so it comes out great in the end. ^_^

-fandom acquired-
Agreed. Pressuring him will only cause bad things to happen. He'll backburner it for a long period of time because his motivation is sucked out by the pressure, or he'll rush it out and it will suck.

The best things take time!

Zboczuch

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Heads up people. There are a couple of new posts on Urielman's blog - aaaand... by the sound of things, we're up for a new version any day now. From what I gather, the news will be:

• bigger, meaner stages (yay!)
  • the boss redesigned (gotta wait and see - , however, is quite intriguing)
  • the number of rape scenes will be wait for it... !!DoUbLeD!!, thanks to diffrent scenes with her knocked down on her back/front. (can't wait to see that :rolleyes:)
  • some bugslaying and new mechanics... nothing world-changing, but seeing that there are problems with running this sometimes, this might be the most important of all

2 days ago he posted about doing last animations and pre-release testing, so stay sharp for the update.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Heads up people. There are a couple of new posts on Urielman's blog - aaaand... by the sound of things, we're up for a new version any day now. From what I gather, the news will be:

• bigger, meaner stages (yay!)
  • the boss redesigned (gotta wait and see - , however, is quite intriguing)
  • the number of rape scenes will be wait for it... !!DoUbLeD!!, thanks to diffrent scenes with her knocked down on her back/front. (can't wait to see that :rolleyes:)
  • some bugslaying and new mechanics... nothing world-changing, but seeing that there are problems with running this sometimes, this might be the most important of all

2 days ago he posted about doing last animations and pre-release testing, so stay sharp for the update.
Oh mah gawd, yes~! I can't wait for this new update~<3!

Zboczuch

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well, you won't have to wait much longer. New post, and guess what - update release date is this weekend! Heck, I can't wait either. First time my friday will be as hard to bear as a monday :D

Status
Not open for further replies.