Re: Anybody want updated Mitsuko X?

UPDATED GAME IS UP

GET A MEDAL URIEL!

let's see if we can help him up with bug/glitches we find out

iBLookinATu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Downloading it now. I've been waiting so long for this!

EDIT: Alright, from what I've seen, there aren't too many bugs... but when they happen, I've always had to restart my game - so be sure to save often.

I've only seen one enemy so far, those wolves/dogs from the first game, but, true to his word, there are six different animations for it, so I wasn't bored. He also added more skills (i.e. - Guard, and Dash, which is now a passive skill), and also more weapons, like the spear and the dagger. Oh, and the ability to grab on to ledges, which comes in handy if you can't make the jump in your first attempt.

Bugs I've found so far;
- Post-ladder dance - If you continue holding Up after you've reached the top of the ladder, the character stands on the platform and moves like it's still climbing. However, you can't move or do anything. *reset*
- I've fallen and I can't get up! - Once, I was attacked by a dog and went flying into another enemy. And I stopped. I was between both dogs, levitating above a ledge, unable to complete my fall, and therefore, unable to move. *reset*
- Blue Door Of Death - Upon opening the blue door after I had gotten the blue security card, everything froze. I was hidden behind a pillar, so I couldn't see my character, but I couldn't move, attack, or guard. Nothing. This, however, has only happened to me once, and I've done it multiple times afterwards, no problem.

I'll continue my list when I have more time to play it, but those are the first ones that I've found.

Last edited:

UrineOnU

Cthulhu
Reputation score

This is really awesome been checking back with him maybe about once or twice a month in my bookmarks but this is quality stuff.

Only glitch i found so far you can dash through solids when you are in ledge grab sometimes resulting in getting stuck.Also i had an endless sex loop with the wolf for some reason:)(maybe result of getting stuck in the wall?).

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

I am completely stuck and cannot reach the boss.

In fact, I haven't even seen any enemies besides the wolf yet.

My main issue is that I cannot get the 3rd key, partly because I don't know where it is, and partly because I cannot acces where I THINK it is, because for some reason it is the only ledge I can reach but that I can't wall grab.

It's infuriating how I can only slightly not land on it...

This ledge I'm talking about is at the second (red) key, there are two floating platforms above the bumb in the path outside the room with the key. The rock ledge to the right of those two platforms is the only area I haven't explored yet, and it's because the game REFUSES to let me get there; even though I'm only an inch short of landing on top of the ledge, it won't even let me grab it.

Any help would be appreciated, and yes, I have backtracked.
I have the spear, sword, lightning gun, dash, block and swimsuit stuff.

EDIT: I know there's something up there, I can see a ladder on that floor...

Last edited:

iBLookinATu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The endless wolf loop isn't just you - it's part of the game. You can only escape if you "escape" by pressing the arrow keys.

fendo11

Lurker
Reputation score

well i just beat the golem boss, im fairly certain dats the end, now its time to go check out the animations :D

as for bugs, that first door (in the background next to the first wolf), if u go in it and then try to go back down immediately, itll get stuck (u need to restart), ledge grab is buggy, or maybe just doesnt work on every platform, needs more invince frames after getting out of a grab, using taunt on boss right before he hits u makes u stuck (u can still get hit so, ur basically a sex slave after that)

i just finished the game and i cant remember how to get the keys lol, i need to go play it again to help anyone

EDIT: oh gamesdude, u need double jump as well i believe, back track to find it cuz i dont remember exactly where it is

Nysh

Reputation score

- Blue Door Of Death - Upon opening the blue door after I had gotten the blue security card, everything froze. I was hidden behind a pillar, so I couldn't see my character, but I couldn't move, attack, or guard. Nothing. This, however, has only happened to me once, and I've done it multiple times afterwards, no problem.
I've had it happen several times to me as well, strangely, jumping seemed to prevent it.

Edit: Incidentally, how do you get past the area with two floating platforms, one slightly higher than the other? It's obvious he wants you to jump onto a nearby rock floor, but damn if the ledge grabbing mechanics aren't dodgy as fuck and I just can't seem to convince Mitsuko to grab it!

Last edited:

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Yep, still has some bugs to work out.

Got stuck endlessly climbing in place. Only seemed to happen at the top of ladders I had jumped up a ways and then started climbing on.

Needs some actual recovery time. Got stuck damn-near endlessly getting caught by the same wolf. Either Invincibility needs to last a little longer, or the wolf needs to attack less frequently. Or your attacks need to knock them back. Or you need to fly a little further when you escape. Something.
(Oh, wait, NVM. JUST ALWAYS USE BARE HANDS. You can keep them at bay forever that way. Fuck the weapons.)

Kept getting stuck whenever I tried to open a door while moving and was behind a pillar.

Oh yeah. Gotta agree with everyone else. DAT LEDGE GRAB. So buggy.That's the first thing he needs to fix. PRONTO.

I can't get past the area right outside where the red pass card is. Ledge grab ain't working on the rock ledge, and the other ledge is too high to get to with a single jump.

I did, however, manage to get the Dash and the Guard abilities. Dash is right above the second level's starting point (ledge hang and pull yourself onto a moving platform a little to the right and above). Guard you need the red pass card for. Go back to the first room, take the elevator up (press the up arrow and that first door you saw before the blue door), and head right. You can also head left and find a Spear.

And that's as far as I've gotten. Congrats to those who managed to make it further.

ALSO: Seems either I borked it somehow, or the death animation is bugged, too. Keeps screaming and falling over. ENDLESSLY. Or at least until I hit that little red 'x' in the top right of the window.

Last edited:

Sess-

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

yay didnt need ledge grab for the goddamn rock floor part, managed to dash jump over there barely but hell did the trick.

edit// meh lotta damn good that did, got past that but now the same scenario repeated on top of the ladder that was there <.<

edit2// barely, just barely the same dash trick worked in that too. took a shitload of trying and luck.

Last edited:

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

I find it very amusing that two more people have complained about the exact same issue as me, and the only response to it is "oh try backtracking because there's a double jump somewhere".

Also; oh my GOD this game is buggy. I get hit by a wolf, I freeze. I walk into a door, I freeze. I pick up a fcking gun, I freeze. This is getting really ridiculous.

I MADE IT!
I looked on the TP forums to see if they had a solution.. and they did!

Eluno said:
you actually dash and jump from the farthest platform to reach the dirt ledge in that part
So you have to dash then jump, and it's kinda tricky timing, then you can land on it.

Geezus that was unnecessarily difficult.

Sess-

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

final thoughts:

while in general i didnt encounter many bugs (yay lucky me) the game in general seems rather half-assedly made.

while the boss definetly is way nicer than the previous version, the rest of the stuff just degraded from the last version.

for example was it just me or were there barely no sound effects? sex animations were either soundless or had just a short sound effect at climax. on weapons there only seemed to be sounds on daggers/sword.

weapon wise only useful ones i found were either barehanded or daggers other just got me hit nearly after every strike.

and dear god if you would get hit down at the wrong place, the amount of sex grab locking was just mind blowing.

conclusion? pretty much shouldve just kept the old version as it was and replace the old boss with the new golem.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Concept is nice but it's pretty buggy right now. Froze a half dozen times in about 20/30 minutes of game time. Ledge grab is pretty flawed...doesn't work when you want it to and it works when you don't need it. Also, the taunt move fires off when you least need it and gets you killed. I would suggest un-equipping it when/if you get it.

Pickled_Cow

Reputation score

To get past the parts inaccessible by buggy ledge grabbing, switch to bare handed so she rolls up during a jump attack, this will give you the clearance you need to jump over these ledges. For the first such ledge, I suggest you do this from the farther ledge however.

Does anyone notice a difference between normal walking speed and dashing speed by the way?

Sess-

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

dashing is a tad faster.

AngelKara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Is there a link to the new one because I can't find it...

Sorry if there is.

Status
Not open for further replies.