What's new

ACT [ Ultramanbo ] ウルトラマンボー Guild Meister ギルドマイスター RE097938 RJ097938 (ROR)

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: [Masurao] Guild Meister [RoR]

Nothing LoK looks this good

Acores

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Nothing LoK looks this good
Dirty's game Furry Furry is pretty good in those terms, But ya played the demo and for some reason it reminds me of Xi games, all and all can't wait for this release.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Still nothing alike

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Corta's Splatformer is phenomenal. The production is slow, but constant. I'll happily wait for quality as long as it is actually being worked on. Now, will it ever be 'finished'? I hate that label. It's already finished - it just keeps getting updated with new content.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Yep, this game will be finished eventually.

In all seriousness, I meant the level of artwork. LoK games always move like disjointed parts swung on a line

Ragnarok-Bloodedge

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Everything is going smoothly. As for the pay, I think I'll just will upload as many sites as I can I guess.
Good to hear, mate! I'll be following your progress and test out as you update further!

For the others. Have a positive thinking about this. Since it has at least a Demo. That means its eventually going to be Released/Finished not too long. Patience and less "It'll burn". This isn't Toonpimp, you know? No offense, guys.

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I'm not sure if there's some sort of overhanging paranoia in these forums where people are extremely pessimistic about promising games not being released, but if you check the producer's dlsite (UltraMambo) they've already released a lot of different games. I don't think this one will be any exception.

Plus, they've already posted the release date sometime within July.

manty5

Banned
Reputation score

Before you appoint yourself a sociological analyst of the forums, it would be helpful to become familiar both with the subject you're opining about and the actual things your subjects say.

For example, the ONLY TIME someone mentions concerns about completeness (as opposed to the exact date of release) is this:

fatmancory: Yep, this game will be finished eventually.

Which if you read closely, he was saying that unlike most LoK games, this one will be finished. So there's rather less than zero "pessimism about (this) game being released" in this forum.

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Honest misunderstanding. Our fault for side tracking unto different games while on this thread, I suppose.

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Before you appoint yourself a sociological analyst of the forums, it would be helpful to become familiar both with the subject you're opining about and the actual things your subjects say.

For example, the ONLY TIME someone mentions concerns about completeness (as opposed to the exact date of release) is this:

fatmancory: Yep, this game will be finished eventually.

Which if you read closely, he was saying that unlike most LoK games, this one will be finished. So there's rather less than zero "pessimism about (this) game being released" in this forum.
Forgive me for sounding rude then. I merely assumed the 'discussion' that occurred in some other game threads (notably Iris Action) would occur here too.

MilkaCow

Lurker
Reputation score

hello everybody
Where is a link to this game in English? as dlsite.com
My level in Chinese or Japanese is not good sorry ^ ^
thank you in advance

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Did you read the title of the topic? Incomplete means its still not released. Or if you mean the demo thats the big yellow button under the games details.

dheadmaster

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Excellent game with fluid Mechanics! Can't wait for the full version!

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Nice to see Masurao trying something besides thos text games. His games have some nice cg, but no much on the gameplay side. I'll check this out though.

Edit: Yeah this looks nice. It'd be nice if you could move faster though. And the combat itself is rather lacking. Although I'll cut'em some slack cause this is a first attempt. Hopefully the final version will have more depth.

Last edited:

DoctorR

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

well, guys, this game is nice and good animated. Definitely will wait for full version.

thestc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Looks like the wait is over

Lets hope it lives up to the expectation of the thread.

masquerade zero

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

let's also hope someone can get a link...haha. someone here is broke....

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The game is 1gb large....