What's new

ACT Echidna Wars

Evil Emperor Proteus

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Echidna Wars

Well, what's right for you might not be right for some, though you never made any hints you were trying to make any points. You simply stated a fact.

But anyway, how about we get a discussion going? What kind of enemies do you guys wanna see?

Personally I'd like to see large, durable but slow moving enemies. The next level might be in a forest, going by the map, so maybe the giant worm from fromage could reappear for that, but in catarpillar form. A Giant Snail could also fit that bill.

I'd also like to see some enemies that suck you toward them without having to be dazed/downed, and maybe an enemy or two that can fire a slow moving cloud projectile that stuns you for a brief moment if it makes contact with your character, but could be dispersed by firing at it a few times. Maybe have a pitcher plant that releases a slow moving gas cloud. Should add an exciting sense of danger.

Last edited:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Neither did Seri, but that didn't stop you from assuming on his behalf.

Considering they just had a worm that sucks you in when you're down, I doubt they'll do either of your suggestions, but I did like those harpies, and if it's going to be a forest, I don't see why harpies couldn't show up again.

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

When the game first game out (or when people first noticed it) it had 3 quick updates within a week or so, since then, there hasn't been anything.

i suppose i could have simply gone to the game site and seen for myself, but i was hoping someone would know more than me since everyone else has been talking about it so much.

Harib

Lurker
Reputation score

I personally would love more sex. Yeah, there's some naked chicks, and the slime maybe? rapes while the health bar is green, and the naga does unbirth, but there's far less sexual content here than in the first game, Milia Wars. I do enjoy vore, but I enjoy sexy vore. What's the point of playing an H game if there aren't any sexy bits?

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Wasn't the only sex the harpy?

It's a vore/unbirth game. So was milia wars.

Harib

Lurker
Reputation score

Aye. I do remember the characters being visible when they were engulfed in Milia Wars, much like Fromage, and that was a sexy bit I find missing in the anonymous humanoid figure absorbed by the slimes.

imercenary

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Thats what happens when you get X number of characters in 2D games. Devs don't want to recreate the same graphics X number of times, so they switch to an "anonymous" picture and call it a day.

Course the flip-side is 3D graphics where the positional and facial expression data is mimicked between characters but the result is a generic copy-and-paste feel.

The Lurkers Shadow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

There is a new update, although nothing new has been added enemy and stage wise as far as I could tell. The one new thing I could see was that when an enemy is digesting a character (red health) they regenerate their own health, which makes them a lot harder to kill.

RichInsanity

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Nah, the Enemys could always heal themselves while digesting.
Gonna try this game again, maybe I find something new.

Nope. It still says
"Last Update: 2012/07/15"

So, nothing new yet.

Last edited:

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well, I haven't played the game myself yet, but I did go to the game itself on the blog page. Didn't have time at the moment to play, but I was just curious because there were two links to the game. The one attached to the picture says it was updated yesterday, while the one below it still says it was updated in July.

ramza91

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well, I haven't played the game myself yet, but I did go to the game itself on the blog page. Didn't have time at the moment to play, but I was just curious because there were two links to the game. The one attached to the picture says it was updated yesterday, while the one below it still says it was updated in July.
Theres a speed changer now.Enemies drop items more.Even the infamously hard to get health ups from lamias.Enemies suck you in once defeated,not sure if that was always that way.It was a bunch of things that change the game itself but no new stages or enemies.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Theres a speed changer now.Enemies drop items more.Even the infamously hard to get health ups from lamias.Enemies suck you in once defeated,not sure if that was always that way.It was a bunch of things that change the game itself but no new stages or enemies.
Yeah, managed to get to play the game again, finally. There aren't any new stages, enemies, or characters like you said. If by the speed thing, you mean you can change the game's speed with the q and w keys, that's been there since day one. And the only enemy that sucks you in when you're down is the worm. All other enemies just approach you cause they can move. Also, the sucking in thing for the worm has also been there since that enemy was added. I can't say for certain about the probability of the item drops though. For all I know, it may have changed, but if it did, that seems to be the only thing that changed with this so called "update".

defcab

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

There's no actual update to the game files. They match exactly.
The date just represents when they copied everything to the new host.

Last edited:

T20

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So this is never getting an update again is it? :(

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Give it time. Camel is working on other things also and may not have time to update the game.

scrumpy80

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well, I just noticed that the link on the OP is actually inaccurate.
The first link was
The new link is
The old link says last update was 2012/07/15, while the link I have says 2012/10/18. I am not quite sure what changed, as I have changed computer since then and the lag has made it difficult to reach the 3rd level, I will be completing it soon and the info underneath the page seems different.
Sorry if this was noticed already.

cm46138

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well, I just noticed that the link on the OP is actually inaccurate.
The first link was
The new link is
The old link says last update was 2012/07/15, while the link I have says 2012/10/18. I am not quite sure what changed, as I have changed computer since then and the lag has made it difficult to reach the 3rd level, I will be completing it soon and the info underneath the page seems different.
Sorry if this was noticed already.
Just ran through until the last (3rd) level. Noticed no changes.