What's new

ACT Echidna Wars

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Echidna Wars

I played it on the website via the new link scrumpy80 provided. If that's what you're asking.
No way to download it? I want to download and keep it in my computer :(

T20

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So is there any news on an update for this?

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

As far as i know, there hasn't been a legitimate update for this game in months.

Novus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

As far as i know, there hasn't been a legitimate update for this game in months.
A month. Singular. Just wait, if they update this game, you guys will be the first to know.

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The last 'update' was more a maintenance thing than anything else, there hasn't been any legitimately new content in months, plural.

Ayumi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

While I am a fan of the people who made this game, there is a habit they share which involves working a lot on a game for a short period of time before just forgetting about it for half a year, only to make yet another new game later, and the cycle continues.

ramza91

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

While I am a fan of the people who made this game, there is a habit they share which involves working a lot on a game for a short period of time before just forgetting about it for half a year, only to make yet another new game later, and the cycle continues.
This would normally be true if not for the fact this guy has made and completed numerous other games.For example crono 'o clock and rydia's card quest.

Evil Emperor Proteus

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Looks like Echidna Wars Mini is broken again with the newest version of Java. It might have something to do with the Java Development Toolkit which it installs, and which seems to be difficult to get rid of.

Anyone have any solutions?

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Aw man. I forgot about this one, and now I find out it can't be played anymore.

Necro-bump just in case someone knows a way to fix the issue.

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score

This would normally be true if not for the fact this guy has made and completed numerous other games.For example crono 'o clock and rydia's card quest.
But these Games are either short enough to finish them in 5 Minutes (Chrono) or they are veeeery old by now = / I mean, the last thing they did was Card quest 2 and just look how long it is by now they released it . . . :(

BUT they FINALLY Showed something!

A HINT That Milia Wars will be continued! :D:D:D (Another Cowork)

And everyone knows that the last Cowork turned out to be splendid XD

Here it is or better said here they are ; P

This could get Awesome! XD