What's new

RPG [Kの創作部屋] 乙女神物語~リフィのカラッパ島奮闘記~ (RJ086550)

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I never really looked into the translations of the games, only in coincidence i spot some translated works like virgin island in the forum which pop up either as a thread or as a post in a thread. I think steam sells some translated rpg ero games as well.
No no I mean the DL Site links that you post xD

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Hey hi Just want to ask from all this links that you post which one of these have been translated to english?
gamer he is obvious troll -
1.the thing he asks are totally of this thread's topic
2. there are translated game list and thread for translations
3. things he ask people do in pm
4. the question it self is unresonable - its like bringing list of plate numbers to car dealer and ask witch cars run on diesel
- so either he is total idiot or troll - don't feed trolls

Last edited:

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
4. the question it self is unresonable - its like bringing list of plate numbers to car dealer and ask witch cars run on diesel
You mean this one

https://ulmf.org/forum/hentai/henta...1-please-link-translated-rpg-maker-games-here

And the other thread full of random links?

Gamer23

Reputation score
No no I mean the DL Site links that you post xD
Yes, to my knowledge only virgin island is translated from the list i provided. I never looked into the rest.

My only exposure to him was to his couple of questions earleir in this thread, thx for bringing the user's behaviour to light.

Last edited:

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Damn this game is old. Is there still a torrent for the game?

dilgar01

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Okay, I have to ask this: does anyone have an english version of this game to share?

FamousPotato

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So.... I found the game but I could not find a proper version that I would deem.. "Safe"- as in this is a game I have found on a hard-disk of one of my old PCs that I haven't opened in a long long time, next to a file named VI Trans, I will upload them both (in one convenient package), I sadly lost track of who translated the thing(msg me if you find out, i'm only adding the translation I have in because the translation links I looked up were down as well), and i'm not even sure that the file I found IS the proper translation... so.. eh... download at own risk and respond accordingly.

Consider this a general warning for all things that you download from mega while you're at it.
Link will expire in 1 week:

Edit: I checked the files myself, the translation is right and the game is functional... it did make me walk to the right all the time but I suspect that's my PC only...
Edit2: Newer PC scan shows nothing odd, game isn't forcing me to move to the right all the time.

Last edited:

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score
@FamousPotato You might want to get that link down sooner than that. The game contains shota, meaning it's not permitted on ULMF.

Bryanis

Reputation score
If you want to cheat there cheat engine, but it's not a debug tool - no Teleportation and whatsnot. Just editing stats, hp, mp, xp, lv....

saaasmigue

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
i know im boomer but the link is dead, some of the OG can re-up the link ?

Tengoku

Reputation score
re virgin island
Does this game have a manual or guide on every h scene and story in english?
Or does this game have any official website or discord server?

Nullbot

Lurker
Reputation score
Does anyone still have X3R3X's guide for this game? Seems to have disappeared from the forums.

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I am at the final boss, got the holy light spell and the goddess transformation. (lvl 20 now)

The boss has nearly infinite hp. What is the trick to beat it?
It only takes about 700-1000 damage from one hit. Any skill / normal attack / holy light does the same amount of damage.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
I am at the final boss, got the holy light spell and the goddess transformation. (lvl 20 now)

The boss has nearly infinite hp. What is the trick to beat it?
It only takes about 700-1000 damage from one hit. Any skill / normal attack / holy light does the same amount of damage.
G-Ball (drop the enemy's HP to 1/7th), iirc you can get 2 of it throughout the game.

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
G-Ball (drop the enemy's HP to 1/7th), iirc you can get 2 of it throughout the game.
Thanks!

So If someone were to play with 1 savefile only and transformed already, he wouldn´t be able to leave anymore to get the G-Ball and therefore would be forced to either do that 25minute long fight or take the game over? Jeez.

Glad I always create a dozen of savefiles.