What's new

RPG [Kの創作部屋] 乙女神物語~リフィのカラッパ島奮闘記~ (RJ086550)

beepboopdoop

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: virgin island

How should I extract it in Japanese? My language bar thing says I am in Japanese, but the names come out all weird anyways. Should I do something specific?

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

How should I extract it in Japanese? My language bar thing says I am in Japanese, but the names come out all weird anyways. Should I do something specific?
There's like, a bajjilion tutorials in this forums, I think there are stickies...

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

Yes there is even tho it's "stop motion" but yeah, in battles.

sev

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Err, my bad. I completely forgot about that. Didn't encounter much of it, really.

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Alright, time for an update.

This one translates the following stuff:
- Old Man groping you scene.
- Beach sex scene with the blond hair girl.
- Beach sex scene with the tanned girl.
- The main inn services translated.
- The item shop translated.
- All the items available in the item shop translated.
- Rifi's first two abilities translated.
- And, of course, everything from the first release.

Would any one happen to have a step-by-step walkthrough for the virgin ending (I'm not finding etigoya's one all that useful for my needs, no offense intended)? I figure if I go through that and translate its events, I should hit most of the main story events out of the way.

I probably won't be working on this tomorrow since its Sunday, so another update likely won't be uploaded until late Monday or Tuesday. But I'll still pop in and see if anyone has any problems or questions.

Here it is:

Anatolj

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Alright, time for an update.

This one translates the following stuff:
- Old Man groping you scene.
- Beach sex scene with the blond hair girl.
- Beach sex scene with the tanned girl.
- The main inn services translated.
- The item shop translated.
- All the items available in the item shop translated.
- Rifi's first two abilities translated.
- And, of course, everything from the first release.

Would any one happen to have a step-by-step walkthrough for the virgin ending (I'm not finding etigoya's one all that useful for my needs, no offense intended)? I figure if I go through that and translate its events, I should hit most of the main story events out of the way.

I probably won't be working on this tomorrow since its Sunday, so another update likely won't be uploaded until late Monday or Tuesday. But I'll still pop in and see if anyone has any problems or questions.

Here it is:
Yeah a more step by step walkthrough would be great, for instance in the 2. town somehow i can't make the boy to want sex with the char, even though she's no longer a virgin, the only thing i can do with him is to recruit him.

hassam

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hey Dardamex I think I found something that you may find helpful.

Remember those two options in the menu that remained in Japanese even after you did the interface translation. Well the one that let you looked at your valuables remained in Japanese because it was a custom menu option made by the creator of the game. If you want to change it you have to open up the games scripts and scroll down to the one named アクター毎の所持menu and then replace the 貴重品 (it is written in purple in quotation marks) with valuables. I assume something similar is also true for the save function because he is not using the standard save screen.

AliGirl

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This is one of best HRPG what I have play.

Try my Attached Files.
Interesting skills ^^

Attachments

netorar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

nice game +rep for iamnuff and dardamex

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hey Dardamex I think I found something that you may find helpful.

Remember those two options in the menu that remained in Japanese even after you did the interface translation. Well the one that let you looked at your valuables remained in Japanese because it was a custom menu option made by the creator of the game. If you want to change it you have to open up the games scripts and scroll down to the one named アクター毎の所持menu and then replace the 貴重品 (it is written in purple in quotation marks) with valuables. I assume something similar is also true for the save function because he is not using the standard save screen.
Thanks for finding it. I figured they were nestled away somewhere in the scripts but I've been to afraid to muck about with them, in fear of making one of the scripts stop function properly.

hassam

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thanks for finding it. I figured they were nestled away somewhere in the scripts but I've been to afraid to muck about with them, in fear of making one of the scripts stop function properly.
There is a lot of things in the scripts that you can translate, generally the purple ones are safe to translate because they are not variables or anything like that rather they are text that show up in the game. Also yeah the save function was in the same script a little further down.

edit
When I said purple I should of added quotation marks as well because that purple text can also be calling on something else.

Last edited:

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I might try translating those next, then. That way people can at least have the battle system in English.

hassam

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I might try translating those next, then. That way people can at least have the battle system in English.
I could help you with the scripts, unlike events you can copy and paste in anything I send you pretty easily.

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

That should work pretty well. I'll translate the enemies, skills, and items as I come along them (I'm basically translating the game as I play through it).

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I want to pay you to translate Violated Heroine.

Yes, I am a greedy horny bastard.

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Isn't there already a translation project for that? I remember somebody starting one, at least.