What's new

RPG [Kの創作部屋] 乙女神物語~リフィのカラッパ島奮闘記~ (RJ086550)

Rebis

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: virgin island

Yes,the constant updates are really great.I just hope for more content updates.
As for that sex battle system you've mentioned,it would be cool,but i do not know if it would really fit the whole "i should save my virginity" thing at the begining(maybe later if she is slutty enough).
Anyway,Virgin island is the best H-RPG right now,and i hope that it's author will continue to expand it's content further(and i still think that it would be cool to have a few different outfits for the main char,as she is freaking hot so why not show her goods in a slightly more seductive and revealing outfit or something).
A Bunny outfit (see First Trial) and a Nurse outfit are possible.

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

Excuse me what?

I have all the hentai scenes and never seen such thing, you mean IN THE CG?

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Oh,cool.I am hoping for more of that stuff.And she really needs some kind of see-trough dress or something for the prostitution events(or some black lace underware).

Rebis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Excuse me what?

I have all the hentai scenes and never seen such thing, you mean IN THE CG?
It's just an hypothesis.
But if you look in the first Trial, you can see a Bunny outfit (in "Graphics\Characters\")
And you can see a sister outfit in the game actually, but no CG.

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So as i already said it would really be great if he does add a few different outfits for variety's sake as well a few new outfit specific scenes.
I also think that this game really has the potential for further expansion of content seeing how it's creator seems like a very dedicated person(and i hope it will stay that way),in contrast to that guy from amatsuchiya circle who did Saki quest(which ended up ruined even though it had greater potential for content expansion and a greater fanbase from his earlier works which are still awesome IMO).

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

It's just an hypothesis.
But if you look in the first Trial, you can see a Bunny outfit (in "Graphics\Characters\")
And you can see a sister outfit in the game actually, but no CG.
It might be for some sort of alternate ending, like she give up on adventuring and just work (Nijuurasen have this choice early on where one girl ask if you want to give up trying to be adventure and if you accept you get an ending where you become her helper)
Bunny - work in the pub.
Nurse - work in the hospital.
Nun - church, duh.

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It might be for some sort of alternate ending, like she give up on adventuring and just work (Nijuurasen have this choice early on where one girl ask if you want to give up trying to be adventure and if you accept you get an ending where you become her helper)
Bunny - work in the pub.
Nurse - work in the hospital.
Nun - church, duh.
Jobs,eh.I can imagine her as bunny(Doing something else besides serving drinks-naughty stuff of course),as a nurse sure(reliving patients of their pain in many,many ways),but a nun hell no(except if it is something like her being banged in the confession room by a father after tempting him).
And yeah your Nijuurasen(a great game btw) example is cool and all,but it would be great to have those jobs repeatable with scenes that are escalating more and more with the rising of her pervertedness(Like that cafe job in Saki quest,but with more scenes tied in to each job).Maybe later she would be able to decide to settle in a certain line of work(this game needs a whore ending,or a high class prostitute ending or something similar).
Well anyway,author should start with small stuff in content updates first and then move to something bigger,and he should take his time to ensure the quality of new stuff.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Jobs,eh.I can imagine her as bunny(Doing something else besides serving drinks-naughty stuff of course),as a nurse sure(reliving patients of their pain in many,many ways),but a nun hell no(except if it is something like her being banged in the confession room by a father after tempting him).
And yeah your Nijuurasen(a great game btw) example is cool and all,but it would be great to have those jobs repeatable with scenes that are escalating more and more with the rising of her pervertedness(Like that cafe job in Saki quest,but with more scenes tied in to each job).Maybe later she would be able to decide to settle in a certain line of work(this game needs a whore ending,or a high class prostitute ending or something similar).
Well anyway,author should start with small stuff in content updates first and then move to something bigger,and he should take his time to ensure the quality of new stuff.
Well, the church route can still be hentai, or non-hentai route.

Like, after going through so many H events, she's tired of people trying to rape her left n right, she stop being an adventurer and become a nun.

Non-H - Shows her quietly praying to goddess statue or something, then fade away.
H - many men still can't give up on her, they decided to band together and just rape her one day, ends with maybe her being turned into their slave or something ' 3'

Just saying, this is the world of hentai we're talking about, we always find a way to jam it in.

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well, the church route can still be hentai, or non-hentai route.

Like, after going through so many H events, she's tired of people trying to rape her left n right, she stop being an adventurer and become a nun.

Non-H - Shows her quietly praying to goddess statue or something, then fade away.
H - many men still can't give up on her, they decided to band together and just rape her one day, ends with maybe her being turned into their slave or something ' 3'

Just saying, this is the world of hentai we're talking about, we always find a way to jam it in.
Yeah,those are really great ideas for endings(I especially like that slave ending for nun you've got there).
Also there could always be events for nun route of her doing some kind of missionary work(spreading your faith is always easier if you are VERY convincing(you know what that means:))).
Anyway,another good thing might be some kind of lingerie model job with all that goes with it,like starting with something really ordinary,and later on becoming more and more comforable with really revealing stuff(like G-strings,micro bicinis and such things).Also seeing as how we have beach as a viable location,some kind of lifeguard job would be awesome(as for scenes,there could be guys pretending to drown only to grope her at the begining,fuck her later,and then gangbang her at the end when things excalate enough).
So there is a really great number of possibilities for a lot of stuff(i hope that at least something similar to the stuff that we have been talking about will make it in game).i also think that it must be hard to think of a suitable things to put in game by a hentai author,let alone draw them at the same time,so that makes the author of this game awesome(as i may have said before).

Last edited:

Kenjichan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Okay, trying to play the game. As soon as I hit 'play' or whatever it is, it gives me an error specifying file audio/otm/SE_ something something. I extracted everything with Japanese locale so I don't know what's going on. Help?

Rebis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Okay, trying to play the game. As soon as I hit 'play' or whatever it is, it gives me an error specifying file audio/otm/SE_ something something. I extracted everything with Japanese locale so I don't know what's going on. Help?
What is your extractor (WinRAR,WinZip,...) ?
Can you find the file in the specified directory ?

Kenjichan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

WinRAR. And no, I don't see it, htough I'm sure I extracted everything.

Rebis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I have WinRAR also and it's working.
Have you some special characters (?§!@^_#&~) in your directory ?

Last edited:

buzh

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Are you change language system to japan?
Or you can extract with 7zip :))

Kitin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have read the thread and have the ver1.20 but i still dont seem to be able to walk around nude at night i go to the closet next to me and nothing happens Can someone upload a compatable save?

Kenjichan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have WinRAR also and it's working.
Have you some special characters (?§!@^_#&~) in your directory ?
When I did it normally, yes, but when I used the Japanese locale to unzip it, it turned into all Japanese characters.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have read the thread and have the ver1.20 but i still dont seem to be able to walk around nude at night i go to the closet next to me and nothing happens Can someone upload a compatable save?
can find in sagaoz.net or < for 1.21

doob420

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Rebis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

When I did it normally, yes, but when I used the Japanese locale to unzip it, it turned into all Japanese characters.
Do you have the last Version of RPG Maker VX Run Time Package (Japanese Version) ?

Last edited: